Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the rally begin!  (Read 10672 times)
bitcoinminer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:02:32 PM

Looks like its SLOWLY pulling back up... I know my funds finally cleared yesterday, I imagine others did as well.  And with mining taking a big hit on difficulty, I think we'll see some more buy-in.  I think what's keeping the price so low right now is so few people being willing to sell at the prices people are bidding.

Just my $0.02.  Would love to see it steady at 20-25 this week.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DamienBlack

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:27:38 PM

I don't want to bulltroll, but I feel like the post-weekend raise should be pretty good too. The "crash" is in the past and we survived, and news has been pretty hot lately. I've also got funds that should clear very soon, hopefully I get to buy in before the prices move beyond what I'm willing to pay.
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:30:25 PM

I'd prefer some stabilization and slow grind-and-fill versus parabolic moves in either direction. While it is encouraging we are still in double-digit territory, I don't think we're out of the woods just yet. It would take a move towards the 20-area to convince me otherwise.

Be cautious, don't trade on emotion.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
TKE406

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:31:16 PM

ITT: speculators speculating some speculation
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:31:58 PM

The crash was an over-reaction on itself. Saw hints of the price going up already a few hours ago. Bought a few bitcoins just ago. Let the rally begin.
DamienBlack

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:32:58 PM

Sorry but no, it's going to crash even further in about 3-4 hours time.

It might, I don't expect the rally until sunday/monday.
TraderTimm
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:33:06 PM

This would be a prime example of emotion versus rational logic, since no real explanation is offered beyond the keywords 'crash'. Honestly, have any of you traded anything besides bitcoin before? I truly have to wonder...

tymothy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:36:17 PM

Since banks don't operate on the weekend, it's tough to get additional capital into the exchanges. I wouldn't expect much until Monday.
done

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:36:32 PM

Good luck to all. Buy and hold men.
Desu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:37:09 PM

It's following the same pattern since the begining, it goes through the same(ish) highs and lows, it's going to shoot back up.
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD
Remember, Patience is a Virtue.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:38:08 PM

It's been rallying pretty well this morning.   Smiley

Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:40:29 PM

What is with these stupid fucking posts?

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

I had feelings of a slight rally today too. So I made a nice discreet post IN THE ECONOMICS FORUM. I made one brief comments about my speculation, then offered some basic basis for my assumption.

And I was right.

Just a nice simple thread to have some casual discussion.

But not here, in the main forum. Nope.

Every fucking movement there's some stupid asshole who has to open up with "IT'S RISING GUYS!"

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

"GUYS IT'S RIS...NOT IT'S FA..RISING AGAIN GUYS!"

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Take this asinine circlejerking over to fucking reddit.com/r/bitcoin if you just can't keep your compulsive retarded fingers from collapsing all over your keyboard at every market movement.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:44:16 PM

This would be a prime example of emotion versus rational logic, since no real explanation is offered beyond the keywords 'crash'. Honestly, have any of you traded anything besides bitcoin before? I truly have to wonder...
Nope, but as none of bitcoin speculators already speculated before, bitcoin speculation rules are not traditional speculation rules, therefore even traditional speculators can know how to speculate on bitcoin market
 Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
done

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:45:06 PM

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

I had feelings of a slight rally today too. So I made a nice discreet post IN THE ECONOMICS FORUM. I made one brief comments about my speculation, then offered some basic basis for my assumption.

And I was right.

Every fucking movement there's some stupid asshole who has to open up with "IT'S RISING GUYS!"

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Take this asinine circlejerking over to fucking reddit.com/r/bitcoin if you just can't keep your compulsive retarded fingers from collapsing all over your keyboard at every market movement.

"IT'S RISING GUYS!"
Desu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:46:43 PM

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

"IT'S RISING GUYS!"
Carefull! It's gonna FALL!
TraderTimm
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:47:00 PM

Nope, but as none of bitcoin speculators already speculated before, bitcoin speculation rules are not traditional speculation rules, therefore even traditional speculators can know how to speculate on bitcoin market
 Grin

Yeah, I see how you went for that whole logical not != thing, but it fails.

Trading applies to anything you can chart. Therefore, any trading experience applies to any tradeable market. While each market has its own 'personality' of sorts, humans are adaptable and able to conform to other environments such as bitcoin trading.

Executive summary:

You're wrong. Completely.

done

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:49:37 PM

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

"IT'S RISING GUYS!"

And then RISE again after that!!!
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:50:51 PM

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

"IT'S RISING GUYS!"

WAIT, There was just a small sell ord...OH!  Another buy order just came in so it shou....SHIT, SOMEONE IS FUCKING SELLING A FEW BTC....

HAHA, YES!  I saw a buy order come in!

Fuck yeah. BTC FO-EV-AH.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:50:59 PM

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Relax, bitcoin is just a play ball for many of the forum users. We take enjoyment from the rises and falls...
bitcoinminer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:51:09 PM

Do Pokémon cards count?

[/quote]

Only Magic: The Gathering (aka Mt. Gox)

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: