Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the rally begin!  (Read 10684 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:51:44 PM

What is with these stupid fucking posts?

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

I had feelings of a slight rally today too. So I made a nice discreet post IN THE ECONOMICS FORUM. I made one brief comments about my speculation, then offered some basic basis for my assumption.

And I was right.

Just a nice simple thread to have some casual discussion.

But not here, in the main forum. Nope.

Every fucking movement there's some stupid asshole who has to open up with "IT'S RISING GUYS!"

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

"GUYS IT'S RIS...NOT IT'S FA..RISING AGAIN GUYS!"

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Take this asinine circlejerking over to fucking reddit.com/r/bitcoin if you just can't keep your compulsive retarded fingers from collapsing all over your keyboard at every market movement.
aptitude install calm

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinminer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:52:16 PM

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

I had feelings of a slight rally today too. So I made a nice discreet post IN THE ECONOMICS FORUM. I made one brief comments about my speculation, then offered some basic basis for my assumption.

And I was right.

Every fucking movement there's some stupid asshole who has to open up with "IT'S RISING GUYS!"

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Take this asinine circlejerking over to fucking reddit.com/r/bitcoin if you just can't keep your compulsive retarded fingers from collapsing all over your keyboard at every market movement.

Simmer down Beavis!  Take your Ritalin.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:53:14 PM

Nope, but as none of bitcoin speculators already speculated before, bitcoin speculation rules are not traditional speculation rules, therefore even traditional speculators can know how to speculate on bitcoin market
 Grin

Yeah, I see how you went for that whole logical not != thing, but it fails.

Trading applies to anything you can chart. Therefore, any trading experience applies to any tradeable market. While each market has its own 'personality' of sorts, humans are adaptable and able to conform to other environments such as bitcoin trading.

Executive summary:

You're wrong. Completely.

Bitcoin trading, serious business

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2011, 06:54:02 PM

I move for no price discussion in "Bitcoin Discussion" there are forums just for this shit.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:55:43 PM

Guys, I'm really sorry if I seem excited right now, it's just, it's just that it seems to me there might be a little rally coming on, and, and....

...oh god my heart is palpitating...

..Ok, so, if people are buying BTC, and the graph on Mt Gox starts going up a little bit, that's means rally right?

RIGHT, A RALLY GUYS IS THAT WHAT THIS IS?!

OH MAN MY EARS ARE RINGING I THINK WE'RE IN A RALLY.

fuck..I need to lie down...

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

*breathe in*

Grin
Synaptic

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:56:13 PM

I move for no price discussion in "Bitcoin Discussion" there are forums just for this shit.

SECONDED...
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:58:02 PM

It is if you aren't trading them in for barbie dreamhouse tokens. I'm sorry if this is an issue for you. They may appreciate one day Smiley

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
saadtariq30

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:58:41 PM

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Relax, bitcoin is just a play ball for many of the forum users. We take enjoyment from the rises and falls...

+1
bitcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:01:38 PM

Thirded.  What kind of fucking retards are trying to have "discussion" about "bitcoins" in "bitcoin discussion"?  Oh wait... me

-Warren Buffett
thefussydutchman

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

BTC- Its not a bubble.

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:02:20 PM

What rally?
bitcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:02:50 PM

And furthermore, I vote that we abolish it's decentralized nature, and put FreeMoney in charge of what is and isn't allowed for discussion.  Clearly he feels better able to handle things than the board admins.

-Warren Buffett
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:05:34 PM

It is if you aren't trading them in for barbie dreamhouse tokens. I'm sorry if this is an issue for you. They may appreciate one day Smiley
That was just meaning that my first sentence was a joke Roll Eyes

Synaptic

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:08:38 PM

And furthermore, I vote that we abolish it's decentralized nature, and put FreeMoney in charge of what is and isn't allowed for discussion.  Clearly he feels better able to handle things than the board admins.

Nobody's talking about suppressing discussion...

There are multiple forums here. There are multiple subforums here.

We simply don't fucking need someone starting a goddamn thread in the main forum about every movement on the fucking market up or down, it's that simple! What is difficult or supressive about this?
shady financier

etcetera

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:19:23 PM

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Relax, bitcoin is just a play ball for many of the forum users. We take enjoyment from the rises and falls...

It's true, it's like a sport or something.

1G8AUgSTAw8hfatNnDHuYEqBAUzC3qvAAL

Bitcoin news: http://thebitcoinsun.com/

Rapidlybuybitcoin here.

The value of goods, expressed in money, is called “price”, while the value of money, expressed in goods, is called “value”. C. Quigley
shady financier

etcetera

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:21:57 PM

Yes, we should avoid speculating about the future of bitcoin in the bitcoin discussion forum. >inhales spliff<

1G8AUgSTAw8hfatNnDHuYEqBAUzC3qvAAL

Bitcoin news: http://thebitcoinsun.com/

Rapidlybuybitcoin here.

The value of goods, expressed in money, is called “price”, while the value of money, expressed in goods, is called “value”. C. Quigley
Desu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:26:42 PM

Everyone and their brother with anything to do with BTC watches Mt. Gox.  We all know what the fuck is happening.  We don't need some excited dipshit farting up the main forum with every fucking dip and rise that graces a motherfucking bitcoin graph.

And I was right.

"IT'S FALLING GUYS."

Hey, here's a hint:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

"IT'S RISING GUYS!"
Carefull! It's gonna FALL!

WAIT, There was just a small sell ord...OH!  Another buy order just came in so it shou....SHIT, SOMEONE IS FUCKING SELLING A FEW BTC....

HAHA, YES!  I saw a buy order come in!

Fuck yeah. BTC FO-EV-AH.
It's like religion, There will always be ups and downs.
Synaptic

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:37:05 PM

Yes, we should avoid speculating about the future of bitcoin in the bitcoin discussion forum. >inhales spliff<

You're not talking about the future of bitcoin, you're talking about the plain and obvious present.

And present or not, there's an Econ forum.

That's what the fucking Econ forum is for.

Cause you're not talking about bitcoin, you're talking about the fucking economics of bitcoin.

Here...

...toke on this a sec brah.
thefussydutchman

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

BTC- Its not a bubble.

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:42:53 PM

Is this the rally?
It's time to buy right?
bitcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:49:57 AM

Nobody's talking about suppressing discussion...

There are multiple forums here. There are multiple subforums here.

We simply don't fucking need someone starting a goddamn thread in the main forum about every movement on the fucking market up or down, it's that simple! What is difficult or supressive about this?
[/quote]

sup·pres·sion (s-prshn)
n.
1. The act of suppressing or the state of being suppressed.
2. Conscious exclusion of unacceptable desires, thoughts, or memories from the mind.
3. The sudden arrest of the secretion of a fluid, such as urine or bile.
4. The checking or curtailing of an abnormal flow or discharge.
5. The effect of a second genetic mutation that reverses a phenotypic change that had been caused by a previous mutation at a different location on the chromosome.

Hope this helps.  If not, try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/6d99fnj

-Warren Buffett
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:54:46 AM

Break's over guys, let's go!

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: