Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need best suggestion for trading  (Read 2917 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

I have already earned 100$ from various platform..
and i have known that trading is better than investment.
so for betterment, i want to make my btc executive in trading. plz suggest my the best way of trading.
you can invest your earned in various altcoins that are currently cheap and make over 50% return in just a week. What you just need to do is spending sometimes studying and researching some new altcoins that had just be add or enlist in poloniex platform and buy them early then sell them when there price increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:27:38 PM

so for betterment, i want to make my btc executive in trading. plz suggest my the best way of trading.
you can invest your earned in various altcoins that are currently cheap and make over 50% return in just a week. What you just need to do is spending sometimes studying and researching some new altcoins that had just be add or enlist in poloniex platform and buy them early then sell them when there price increases.
yeah if you are expert then you can invest your earned in altcoin and there is also a lot of people get a good profit from altcoin trading and and i was also a trader of altcoin when i invest my money in low amount then invest was better into altcoin now i am a trader of bitcoin because i nest in good amount of money.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

i have known that trading is better than investment.
I believe you need to understand that investment in bitcoin will be better than trading bitcoins as per I have experienced. But I'm not sure where you have learned that trading is better than investment. Maybe you are stating it more specific to altcoin investment and trading.

If you are planning to get into altcoin trading, I'm having few suggestions for better way of trading :
- investing in ICO in earlier days might ensure some definite profits as higher discounts are usually available on early days.
- most of the new coins perform well so you need to book profits as early as possible before first dump will happen.
- to avoid above problem, you can choose only high reputed altcoins like litecoin/eth/monero (just examples not exact suggestions).

Actually i heard much sound about ICO. Honestly saying, I don't have clear idea about ICO. please someone give a basic description about ICO.Then it will be much helpful to me. Anyway thanks all.
Usually ico held to develop a new crypto business such as to build a new altcoin .
Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) is another version of crowdfunding , basically it is almost same.
ICO shows how decentralized cryptocurrency it is , a hot business right now . You might want to grow your capital first on an ICO program before go trading.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:50:09 PM

i have known that trading is better than investment.
I believe you need to understand that investment in bitcoin will be better than trading bitcoins as per I have experienced. But I'm not sure where you have learned that trading is better than investment. Maybe you are stating it more specific to altcoin investment and trading.

If you are planning to get into altcoin trading, I'm having few suggestions for better way of trading :
- investing in ICO in earlier days might ensure some definite profits as higher discounts are usually available on early days.
- most of the new coins perform well so you need to book profits as early as possible before first dump will happen.
- to avoid above problem, you can choose only high reputed altcoins like litecoin/eth/monero (just examples not exact suggestions).

Actually i heard much sound about ICO. Honestly saying, I don't have clear idea about ICO. please someone give a basic description about ICO.Then it will be much helpful to me. Anyway thanks all.

there are many ICO that you can find, you can read about the details of each ICO and before you decide to invest your bitcoin into the ICO, you need to understand about that ICO so you don't feel like you make wrong decision. there is many ICO that not work after ICO its finished and we should stay away from the ICO like this. sometimes, investing in ICO can help you to make big money but its only if the ICO is success in the market.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:29:41 AM

If we plan to do trading using btc, the main thing we have to look at market prices, what are there any price increases or decreases, if the price has dropped we can do that by buying the cheapest overestimation, but otherwise the market price increases we can make sales of the coins we have, in trading this we will not feel even a loss in any natural advantages.
If you want to trade the best advice that people may give to you is that always monitor the price of bitcoin. Because in trading there is risk and for you to lessen the risk you should do you part to monitor the price and the statistic of bitcoin for a better trading. You should also pratice on decision making and to learn for your mistake. Because i made mistakes on trading but if you will educate yourself more on the thing that regards bitcoin trading you can actually learned from it. Do not be afraid on losing because if you will work hard it will be worth it.
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:30:07 AM

Search a coin that has good specs and a small or no premine where you can believe in.

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:38:28 AM

The best suggestion for me is to study trading and do not be in a rush mode to jump in trading because it is best to study and understand the market first before jumping into trading because if you don't know what is the best thing to do in a trading scenario so it will lead you a loss so for me, studying first is the best suggestion.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

first i say trading is better for btc invest. if you want to trade first you creat btc currency knowledge and follow alt coin. if you follow you see all coin price increase and decrease. when you saw coin price down you buy and sell high rate. other experience can creat high knowledge.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

first i say trading is better for btc invest. if you want to trade first you creat btc currency knowledge and follow alt coin. if you follow you see all coin price increase and decrease. when you saw coin price down you buy and sell high rate. other experience can creat high knowledge.

Why the guys like you always behind on altcoins. Bitcoin is providing scopes for the huge number of the people in the forum making bitcoin passively and as the main source. If you wish to have trading you start do bitcoin trading. After Japan adopted bitcoin there is a lot of exchanges been implemented and being. Simply look at the chart continuously and set the trade value in your exchange account every minute as price bump and dip.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

I believe you don't need a suggestion, your post describes how good your skill on trade. If your strategy has to continue profit you only just take more leverage on trade. Suggestion on trade only 3 m ( mindset, method, money ) train your 3 m on demo account to see how best you are. Besides that, read the news and join the trade group is good to increase your skill. Trade currency or bitcoin is similar but not same, please be careful.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

It will be difficult for you to learn even half of the lessons here, but it is safe to say that you will be exposed to less risk if you choose coins with good fundamentals and high trading volume.
Be aware that hundred bucks is a relatively low amount to have significant returns, but it can be useful for learning purposes.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:47:32 PM

It will be difficult for you to learn even half of the lessons here, but it is safe to say that you will be exposed to less risk if you choose coins with good fundamentals and high trading volume.
Indeed I believe no one could learn all the lessons of trading from others experience. Everyone must learn from his own experience so that it will be remembered while trading so that it could be applied at right times. Still, looking for lessons from other trader's experience will be helpful in some degree for anyone to get start with trading.

Be aware that hundred bucks is a relatively low amount to have significant returns, but it can be useful for learning purposes.
But I'm sure anyone may learn for free of cost by utilising many online resources. Because losses will be part of trading so spending for learning purposes should be avoided. There would be time while trading to learn by spending in terms of losses lol  Grin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

I doubt that you cannot learn all the lessons here because this forum is very helpful and almost of the topics that you can see outside the forum is already here and you just need to read and study. A hundred bucks capital is an average capital and i think it can generate a lot of money if the trader will study and do research about the coin first to get a higher chance for profits.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

Actually to become a good trader need to experienced allot of things, its good to try in various platform  don't back out from your old kind of trading instead explore other kind of trading. Learn more strategies, after that observe which income is better.

And for trading in bitcoin/altcoin they need also enough time to monitor the dump and pump of price, because of this you now the right time for the right trading.
Hanako

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Trading is a way of being like investment but its just my opinion. Because i called myself as an investor of such good coin that growing enough. Well i can suggest you that first you need to control your emoticons because emoticons is our enemy even we have some plan that we set we can still lose if we just still our emoticon control us being such a greedy

Giving you some suggestions:
• Read some PDF books here it have so many that can trully help you in trading https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B9b4K-iw1yCoZmVobm8wcHNIS2s
• Buy Low Sell High
• Then if the coin that you buy dumps go and do Averaging Down
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

Doing trade trade in the exchange market was really proven that really profitable, I had no doubt in it.
And the best methods for the traders which til now was being useful that is buy at small then sell at low value.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

The best suggestion for me is to study trading and do not be in a rush mode to jump in trading because it is best to study and understand the market first before jumping into trading because if you don't know what is the best thing to do in a trading scenario so it will lead you a loss so for me, studying first is the best suggestion.

Yes, of course if the beginner must understand the trading before doing it, but the best trading advice I think is, you should always pay attention to the market price at any time, if the price goes down you have to buy and if the price goes up you have to sell it, and understand everything about how Trade works, and you must be patient, set your emotions so you do not lose, Take the risk, but you also have to minimize the risks,
Hanako

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

Doing trade trade in the exchange market was really proven that really profitable, I had no doubt in it.
And the best methods for the traders which til now was being useful that is buy at small then sell at low value.
Of course the best and wonderfull strategy that can able make us millionaire is (Buy low Sell high). I can see that its not an strategy but in a wonderfull way that as such a a nice profits. Well the main bad reason is what time we can sell it high? What's the key? The key for me is HOLD until it grow like what happening now in many coins that listed in poloniex that ALL COINS HAVE BEEN GROW as i can see in date of January & February is the time of buying and what if you have such a big capital that you buyed many coins in that time? Then i can partially confirmed that it times 30 now
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

Maybe try to put that on ico where you can turn that money of your into double or maybe triple depends on the decision you will made if you are going to stock that coin till the price will increase to the price you expecting then sell them tradng is where you lose there or win i tried to trade my 100$ and i won 20$ in just 20minutes by short term of trading. But your decision is still up to you.

death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

Try to obtain more knowledge in this field. If you want to make profit daily, it is not as easy as you think because there are many risk while trading. Be careful of those whales. They are good at taking money of other people;)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: