Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PinkCoin (PINK) 2017 | PoS/PoW | New algorithm! | Autoview | #Flashstaking  (Read 62044 times)
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

deleted the whole blockchain and downloaded it again
running smoothly!

Can you post the addnodes you are using please?

I didn't even created a .conf file
used the standard ones.
how is it possible to check it without the .conf?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realediston

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Earn it

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

PinkCoin.. this needs to explode.

Elypse (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

I have modified the OP with new download links for the wallets for all the most recent upgrades. From now on, all our official links on the OP will just redirect to the website. It's easier to get all the official files and info from our main site.

Elypse (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

coinsmarkets.com still have PINK down on "maintenance" due to Dev's request.

Any updates ?
The exchanges are still trading, but nothing goes in or out.  How long can we expect this to last?  Watching the arbitrage possibilities is killing me...

We have sent info to all exchanges for updating.

Bittrex is good to go and withdraws and deposits are live
Poloniex is currently working on the upgrade
Cryptopia is currently working on the upgrade
CoinsMarkets was sent info, haven't heard back
CoinHouse just added us: https://coinhouse.eu/markets/pinkbtc

blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

So Kawaii project, every time I see it, there will always be girls heart appears, I like everything pink
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

PinkCoin.. this needs to explode.

and it will Smiley
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

coinsmarkets.com still have PINK down on "maintenance" due to Dev's request.

Any updates ?
The exchanges are still trading, but nothing goes in or out.  How long can we expect this to last?  Watching the arbitrage possibilities is killing me...

We have sent info to all exchanges for updating.

Bittrex is good to go and withdraws and deposits are live
Poloniex is currently working on the upgrade
Cryptopia is currently working on the upgrade
CoinsMarkets was sent info, haven't heard back
CoinHouse just added us: https://coinhouse.eu/markets/pinkbtc

any plans on cryptobridge listing?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

Pink should explode soon. I was following for a long time and it is steadily increasing. Waiting for that one to BOOM!
chickenburrito

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

did reward system change? i hit a stake, and then not long after that reward confirmed, i started getting small deposits, not mined, but what looks like small regular deposits. i haven't initiated deposits nor am i expecting any, so i was just wondering where these might be coming from. don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining, but am just curious about them.
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

I am right if I tell that this is competitive to 2GIVE? Or some other competitors? Where pink is better?

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
Merited by alexvilis (3)

PinkPi Final Stages & Big Partnership on the Horizon

The PinkPi device is closer to launch than ever before. The code is in the final stages of getting checked for security, functionality, and overall ease of use. Since the announcement of the device just a few months ago, we have made great strides in planning a global adoption of Pink and getting PoS systems into more hands making PINK more secure and more reliable. This product will take PINK to the next level by branching us out into crypto specific hardware devices, launching our new arm PinkLabs. The goal with this device has always been to help bring more people into crypto by introducing an easy to use PoS device that runs on ultra low energy, doesn’t take up a lot of space, and is affordable for everyone.

PinkLabs will be a hardware specific arm of Pinkcoin and will be used to develop crypto themed devices that will aid in the mass adoption of Pinkcoin and cryptocurrencies. Our first line of products will be focused on the staking (PoS)&(FPoS) of Pinkcoin through various devices starting with the PinkPi device, built on top of Raspberry Pi’s fleet of boards.

Lastly, we will be announcing our partnership with an amazing organization, TBA by end of this week, that will act as our hardware supplier/designers and main resource and partner for PinkLabs. They have been in the hardware industry for over a decade, have extensive knowledge on the devices we will be designing, and will be an invaluable partner for Pink helping us reach new audiences and new services. They have distribution channels setup across the globe and the resources to help us push these devices for mainstream adoption.

Look out for our announcement on our new partner within the week. And yes, this device will be able to be purchased with PINK.

https://medium.com/@Elypse_Pink/pinkpi-final-stages-big-partnership-on-the-horizon-f84b60afbe8
Elypse (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Pinklabs Partnership Announcement
Pinkcoin is proud to launch Pinklabs; The hardware development arm of Pinkcoin.

Using free and open source software and our cryptocurrency technology, Pinklabs products are built with mass adoption in mind. This arm of Pink will focus on easy to use devices that will aid in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, especially Pinkcoin. Our first product, that has been in development since September, is a Proof of Stake and wallet system built on top of the Raspberry Pi suite of boards. With an easy to use user interface and setup process, this product will be the perfect resource from novice to veteran. The PinkPi will utilize less energy than even the most efficient desktop computers, while also introducing more people into an easy to use staking device at an affordable cost to purchase and operate.

As we wrap up the final touches before the product launch, we are very proud to announce a formal partnership between Pinkcoin/Pinklabs and Pi-Supply (https://www.pi-supply.com/); a registered partner with the Raspberry Pi foundation. Pi-Supply has over a decade of experience with designing, fabricating, and sourcing single-board computers and their peripheral devices. This partnership will allow us an unabridged connection between designing and fabricating our own hardware devices ranging from staking devices to a whole slew of other crypto specific hardware machines.

Pi-Supply has 85 global distribution channels to help bring Pinklab’s products to a wider audience and introduce crypto and crypto technologies to a larger market at an affordable cost. Pi-Supply is also a manufacturer of their own range of Raspberry Pi add-on kits and HATs and other hardware devices that will allow Pinklabs to explore potential that is untapped between cryptocurrency and single-board computers.

You can check out more information about Pi-Supply at their website, https://www.pi-supply.com/ and bookmark the landing page for Pinklabs products, https://www.stakebox.org.

As a note to everyone, all of the Pinklab products will be available to be purchased using Pinkcoin. Anyone who signed up for pre-order information can lookout for more details as we get closer to our launch date.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of the Pink community. You are what makes Pink, PINK!

-Pinkcoin Team

https://medium.com/@Elypse_Pink/pinklabs-partnership-announcement-1f68ef02d8e5

Robin37s

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Pinklabs Partnership Announcement
Pinkcoin is proud to launch Pinklabs; The hardware development arm of Pinkcoin.

Using free and open source software and our cryptocurrency technology, Pinklabs products are built with mass adoption in mind. This arm of Pink will focus on easy to use devices that will aid in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, especially Pinkcoin. Our first product, that has been in development since September, is a Proof of Stake and wallet system built on top of the Raspberry Pi suite of boards. With an easy to use user interface and setup process, this product will be the perfect resource from novice to veteran. The PinkPi will utilize less energy than even the most efficient desktop computers, while also introducing more people into an easy to use staking device at an affordable cost to purchase and operate.

As we wrap up the final touches before the product launch, we are very proud to announce a formal partnership between Pinkcoin/Pinklabs and Pi-Supply (https://www.pi-supply.com/); a registered partner with the Raspberry Pi foundation. Pi-Supply has over a decade of experience with designing, fabricating, and sourcing single-board computers and their peripheral devices. This partnership will allow us an unabridged connection between designing and fabricating our own hardware devices ranging from staking devices to a whole slew of other crypto specific hardware machines.

Pi-Supply has 85 global distribution channels to help bring Pinklab’s products to a wider audience and introduce crypto and crypto technologies to a larger market at an affordable cost. Pi-Supply is also a manufacturer of their own range of Raspberry Pi add-on kits and HATs and other hardware devices that will allow Pinklabs to explore potential that is untapped between cryptocurrency and single-board computers.

You can check out more information about Pi-Supply at their website, https://www.pi-supply.com/ and bookmark the landing page for Pinklabs products, https://www.stakebox.org.

As a note to everyone, all of the Pinklab products will be available to be purchased using Pinkcoin. Anyone who signed up for pre-order information can lookout for more details as we get closer to our launch date.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of the Pink community. You are what makes Pink, PINK!

-Pinkcoin Team

https://medium.com/@Elypse_Pink/pinklabs-partnership-announcement-1f68ef02d8e5

sounds interesting,and just buy some pink
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

What are the wallet/network issues poloniex is talking about on their trading page?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elypse (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

What are the wallet/network issues poloniex is talking about on their trading page?

We sent Poloniex and update end of December, we are just slowly waiting for them to apply said update.

payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

Pinkcoin is a great project with great opportunity to invest in. Check out our Pinkcoin review from our team (in Vietnamese).
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

i like pink project just bought some at poloniex but seems i can't withdraw them for staking.
pink will be huge in 2018 with all updates and partnerships.
waiting for the wallet to be fixed then the sky is the limit.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
coryc916

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:48:48 PM by coryc916

My wallet has stopped staking at 150690 wallet weight.. was moving fine until about 2 weeks ago and now the weight number will barely move if at all..is this normal? I have other coins that use staking and they all continue to climb until I hit the stake and start over but not Pink..coins staked are over a month old in my wallet, last part of Nov and several deposits in Dec, wallet is open full time. Any ideas?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

Blockchain in Chicago, USA (February 22)
https://coindar.org/en/event/pinkcoin-pink-blockchain-in-chicago-usa-3354
ViperBessa

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

I did a transfer from my wallet to bittrex but it has been more than 9 days and still has not arrived, what did I do wrong? were there any swap or hardfork? I think I lost my coins!

upload image
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: