Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are these alt whales cashing out?  (Read 3203 times)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

It's easy, you only the exchange after you get proper verification, so you don't get your coins stuck. Smiley

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Lets say I bought $100 xx coin. And it goes to profit, in this example 15%-20%. Is it a good idea to sell 50%-70% and keep the rest for long term (in case I find the product/whatever) useful and innovative?
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Do we think trx is in an abc pattern down to 500ish, or do we expect it to rebound from current levels?
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

who know any exchange that works like local bitcoin (local trading, local payments system and local fiat) but for altcoins? kindly help with information
newb-dev

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Hi all, Unfortunately, I've missed the ENG-train lately... Is it smart to buy now after these massive gains?
illecebra

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

fiat is easy as long as you have possession of the coins find an otc buyer.

the point here is that you don't. you're subject to their arbitrary limits and are at their mercy to raise them.
this post make me consider more about how this crypto trades work
and also I agree that most of the whales don't cash out frequently
they just manipulate it and just withdraw in necessary need
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Guys how much is a good amount I can invest as a start in crypto. I am non-experienced and I am willing to follow signals from trusted groups to keep making profits. am I very optimistic?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

easy, just trade on exchanges with the least fees and have direct payment to bank. not that hard.
weston4mills

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

General question: If you have 1.000 USD in BTC... would you trade 2 500 USD trades? Or 10 100USD trades? mid-term.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
matthewtherry

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

Anyone here holding NEOS? It has some good news and then became quite. Thoughts?
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

most of the action happens on poloniex yet I've been waiting months to get my withdrawals above 2000 per day.

there must be people on there with thousands of btc.

how are they getting it off? special deals? they don't plan to leave?

unless they do something then it'll take a couple of years to get their profits out.

same goes for many other alt exchanges now. that would annoy me.

the biggest whales are exchange owners. They dont have such a problem at all  Wink. And the other ones probably have some private aggrements with the exchanges about withdraw/deposit issues.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

It's easy, you only the exchange after you get proper verification, so you don't get your coins stuck. Smiley
The question is not only about getting your coins liquidated but also the government policies once it hits your bank accounts.Government would want to know how you got rich so quick right ?

Lets say I bought $100 xx coin. And it goes to profit, in this example 15%-20%. Is it a good idea to sell 50%-70% and keep the rest for long term (in case I find the product/whatever) useful and innovative?
That is subjective and it totally depends on the strategy of your choice.I personally wouldn't hold anything if the prices peeks that much.
newb-dev

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Bought some NEO @ $105, currently sitting at $140. Take profits now or anyone think it can go higher?
valnd

Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

Most of the whales understands the market so well. before the crash they must seen it coming and they will cash out. which will make the market crash so quick over a night or within two days. that is why they are called whales 
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

I think their way to cash out their Altcoins is selling it in exchange for real property such as houses, car jewels and lands. That way they can sell their Tax Free tokens. And it's so easy because a lot of people are making interest in the crypto currency, Just like I watched a businessman sell his mansion to 3125 BTC! And it was also purchased by a businessman. You see? that's how powerful the Bitcoins and the altcoins are today

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

Guys, I’m thinking to try some investments platforms. Can u advise me anything? I’ve seen Safinus, covesting and ICONOMI
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

question: when should I buy tokens? I was late with pre-sale Adhive but I still want this one. will be the price on the 2 phase bigger or not?
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

most of the action happens on poloniex yet I've been waiting months to get my withdrawals above 2000 per day.

there must be people on there with thousands of btc.

how are they getting it off? special deals? they don't plan to leave?

unless they do something then it'll take a couple of years to get their profits out.

same goes for many other alt exchanges now. that would annoy me.
I think they are not cashing out all  because they know if they stay on fiat, they will suffer an inflation of 2% yearly. They just dump their bitcoin and they will buy again on low and what they withdraw is purely bitcoin. The good thing about bitcoin is that you can sell it peer to peer without using coinbase or any centralize wallet address that could freeze your account. In terms of withdrawal limit on exchange, you can contact the support to upgrade your cash out and they will required you to submit proper documents  that is needed for verification.
dhka

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

I stopped using Poloniex as the limit is close to 1 BTC in USD and if prices were to double again, the limit becomes 0.5 BTC and so on. Bittrex use 1 BTC which whilst smaller, is more fluid. I'm going to guess that if an exchange goes pop, it will be Poloniex, as the limit is getting smaller and smaller.

This will be really pain in the ass for whales. They have to cash out small amount every single day to reach certain amount. But it is a good move by the exchange to prevent money laundering. Because this anonimity makes it very easy to money launder your dirty money

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Seems like neo is breaking out but i think btc will dominate this week. Thoughts?

Not only this week, but BTC will dominate this whole month. I think the good traders are not cashing out alts now. They must be waiting for the alts to rise again to be able to make up profits with altcoins also. Selling now at cheap will only make them lose the money. If you have the altcoins, then just do not do anything now and wait till the prices rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: