Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy 44 Altcoins on exchanges tomorrow for a total of 4000$ after DDos Attacks  (Read 2992 times)
RewFrew (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:58:03 AM

I know the rule of : always buy low and sell high. is this rule accurate in this scenario too? i was thinking about what happend and my losses and come to the conclusion to apply this rule, so i'm holding.

And you, what is your advise and why.

No, no, no no!!!   In your scenario, you want to sell low and buy high.  (sarcasm)

Seriously, please post an update when your nestegg goes from your original $4,000 to $1,000. 

Kiss for your panic sell orders, i know you are too much emotionnal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

Please reply to my main question: where and how to store them?
Go to this section and search one by one name of altcoin you have bought and find the thread download the officially wallet from that altcoin, if in 44 altcoin you bought have altcoin in ethereum platform (e.g Gnosis, GNT), you just download the ethereum wallet/mist and put all the altcoin which in Ethereum chain.
Why must 44 Altcoin, just 10-20 Altcoin you will earn profit if choose good altcoin.
ari015

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:44:49 AM

why must 44 more than 44 is better
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:01:38 AM

Please reply to my main question: where and how to store them?
Go to this section and search one by one name of altcoin you have bought and find the thread download the officially wallet from that altcoin, if in 44 altcoin you bought have altcoin in ethereum platform (e.g Gnosis, GNT), you just download the ethereum wallet/mist and put all the altcoin which in Ethereum chain.
Why must 44 Altcoin, just 10-20 Altcoin you will earn profit if choose good altcoin.

What section?

and yes i just invest on 18 coins that are listed in top 50, there is a picture link with my investments in an old post.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

My investment of about 4100$ on 18 Coins goes from 4100$ to 4440$ to about 3300$. now its on about 3500$.
You were warned by several of us that all coins are in a bubble right now and it was a foolish time to be buying thinking they were going to keep going up. A few little dumps over a day or 2 are meaningless right now. When the bubbles really pop, believe me, you're going to know it for a certainty.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

My investment of about 4100$ on 18 Coins goes from 4100$ to 4440$ to about 3300$. now its on about 3500$.
You were warned by several of us that all coins are in a bubble right now and it was a foolish time to be buying thinking they were going to keep going up. A few little dumps over a day or 2 are meaningless right now. When the bubbles really pop, believe me, you're going to know it for a certainty.
It is true that if you really not careful with your investment you could loose a lot of money,day trading is the best thing i like in crypto currency just monitor all the exchanges or create a bot to monitor everything and look for which coin is having a rally and then enter the coin for the day and make some good profit,rather than investing in all the bubbled coins.
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

here is a comment from someone about the bubble, the big bubble that gonna crash all coins to near zero in value, to get back in a 5years situation back from now.

"99% of the people around me laugh when I speak about criptocurrencies. There is nobody inside this new asset class. How can we live in a bubble if 99% of the people I know do not even know what is this blockchain technology about? I think you are confusing high volatility with a bubble. Of course we will see eventually a bubble, but it will be a bubble when your taxi driver tells you how good is buying bitcoin! That will be the time to jump!"

i totally agree with him.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

44 Altcoins is too big a bucket to manage in my own opinion and also carry a huge risk, also I will like to see those tokens in your portfolio

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

44 Altcoins is too big a bucket to manage in my own opinion and also carry a huge risk, also I will like to see those tokens in your portfolio
Yes finally i invest only on 18 then reduced to 15 i think.

i doesnt buy in the bubble periode, but after prices crashed.

i make a screenshot, read my other posts to found it, or search the new one on my new topic.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

It is true that if you really not careful with your investment you could loose a lot of money,day trading is the best thing i like in crypto currency just monitor all the exchanges or create a bot to monitor everything and look for which coin is having a rally and then enter the coin for the day and make some good profit,rather than investing in all the bubbled coins.

Hey,

thanks for advices.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

here is a comment from someone about the bubble, the big bubble that gonna crash all coins to near zero in value, to get back in a 5years situation back from now.

"99% of the people around me laugh when I speak about criptocurrencies. There is nobody inside this new asset class. How can we live in a bubble if 99% of the people I know do not even know what is this blockchain technology about? I think you are confusing high volatility with a bubble. Of course we will see eventually a bubble, but it will be a bubble when your taxi driver tells you how good is buying bitcoin! That will be the time to jump!"

That's funny. I went and read his comments. He thinks Steem is a fantastic investment for one. He also says this "The vast majority of tokens are trash over there and will end 0: YES.
There will be huge volatility events with 50% more drawdowns: YES.
Using mean reversion algorithms prices are quite overvalued right now: YES.
There is a bubble and prices will be dropping for at least 4 months or more: NO."

So the person you're quoting is also saying that many of the altcoins are going to take a dump.

That last statement of his also shows his clear ignorance of this space as well. Again, I will point you to the Bitcoin bubble of 2014 where it hit it's first all time high (around $1200 I think it was) and then declined from there all the way to 2015 when it reached around 250 and it stayed down around there for much of the entire year. So neither you nor him have a clue what you're talking about. You seem to think crypto behaves like regular stocks etc and they simply do not.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

That's funny. I went and read his comments. He thinks Steem is a fantastic investment for one. He also says this "The vast majority of tokens are trash over there and will end 0: YES.
There will be huge volatility events with 50% more drawdowns: YES.
Using mean reversion algorithms prices are quite overvalued right now: YES.
There is a bubble and prices will be dropping for at least 4 months or more: NO."

So the person you're quoting is also saying that many of the altcoins are going to take a dump.

That last statement of his also shows his clear ignorance of this space as well. Again, I will point you to the Bitcoin bubble of 2014 where it hit it's first all time high (around $1200 I think it was) and then declined from there all the way to 2015 when it reached around 250 and it stayed down around there for much of the entire year. So neither you nor him have a clue what you're talking about. You seem to think crypto behaves like regular stocks etc and they simply do not.

I Already saids its not math, i'm ok about what i quotet, that doesnt mean i'm ok with his views.

i read the article, then i saw his comment, and it was was i'm thinking about the bubble subject.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Need to sleep now, anyway relax, and like i said before, if we are in a bubble so sell all your coins right now to dollars and exit, its time for you to exit, thats what you saids? and after the bubble u can buy some bitcoin and other coins or create a project far away from cryptocurrencies world.

fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

I am sorry for your loss, buy some Bitcoin
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

Just buy top 10 coins by volume from poloniex and hold them for a month.
44 is too much
For this we need to pick up the best exchanges and then the top alts but before deciding the alts numbering to be which one on the top we must first go through a little of the market survey.

It will make it easier for us to pick the correct alts so that can benefit us for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: