Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs Will Continue to Target Chinese Investors  (Read 1299 times)
hl5460 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

In line with Lizardo Jr., the General Manager of EXX, identifies good marketing efforts as a key factor that has made ICOs successful in China as a means to spread interesting ideas to gain support from the community.

Ronald Lam says:

“ICOs in China are not only targeted at people in the community but also the public. There are many ICO platforms and also, they will run lots of roadshow and presentations. We see few ICOs from China going to overseas, but, lots of people coming to China for ICOs not only because the community size here but also a different view of things that helped inspiring their ideas.”

http://news.8btc.com/why-icos-will-continue-to-target-chinese-investors

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

China is a big market for new cryptocurrency and they can easily find their target market in there. Plus the fact that many can now afford to invest their money in different types of assets including cryptocurrencies. Aside from China, am sure that there are now also developers aiming for the big Japanese market.

This year can indeed be considered as the cryptocurrency year when the big dragon has awaken and is now conquering the big global market. We should be expecting more and more new developments along this frontier.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

This is a common sense topic, chinese people is one of the most business minded people around the world and in fact, most of the investors of bitcoin came from china and most of the miners are there in china so there is no doubt that chinese people are wealthy and they love to invest so if you are a cryptocurrency developer then you should try to get some chinese investors to boost your progress in funds.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

I think they keep looking for bitcoin investors because they think that chinese investors are so good in market and their country is big and also have a lot of population so it will be easy for the chinese investors to attract more people to invest also, chinese investors are one of the best marketers in asia, i think.
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

China outlawed ICOs and, shortly afterwards, bitcoin exchanges on the mainland. Regulators demanded that companies return their capital to investors. Undecided
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

Since they are very enlighten about blockchain technology. A wise ICO manager will look for a way to get them. If the investors are interested in any ICO they can invest since it can be done through internet
jamessss.brown

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:06 PM

or they just want to create something like their own crypto
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

Because the whole community knows that there is a lot of interest in cryptocurrencies in China and in all the countries from there, it would not surprise me if we see another new ico from china. We all know that they are restriced in there, but it doesnt mean that they are not allowed to join any of them, because there is no way to trace their funds or just see if they were contributing to any of them.
More than 30% of bitcoin total population comes from China and all those countries from Asia, so make your own conclusions about that.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:35 PM

Because of china's huge population, which means a big market, so imagine how much clients can you get there! it's a lot. it will be easy for the Chinese investors to attract more people to invest in ICO.
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

Why is it that the ICOs targeted Chinese investor? In my opinion Chinese investors character is very aggressive in nature or a very competitive in terms of dealing with businesses. They don't want to be left behind, they will grab any opportunity or advantage to make them successful and the concept of ICO is the new opportunity.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:48 PM

It's definitely a very smart move on any ico's behalf imo. A token doing a really good job in the chinese market would be cybermiles. They're doing those roadshows and conferences and their ico is growing like crazy.
SergeyShirinya

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

Guys, there is on of the biggest population, but people is not silly, i think and they have to know where their money spend. Consequently, i support the idea about auditing of all ICO projects Smiley
HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

Guys, there is on of the biggest population, but people is not silly, i think and they have to know where their money spend. Consequently, i support the idea about auditing of all ICO projects Smiley
You are right,man.I think so.And do you know any companies who can do this audit of ICO projects?
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

I support. It is unfortunate that the sphere of the ICO project audit isn't yet highly developed, but it is encouraging that some projects appear that are ready to deal with this it. Smiley
StevenPalmer87

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

Guys, would you think that auditing ICO projects can help us to make ICO more transparent. What your opinion on that?
JamesDonnovan

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

You are right,man.I think so.And do you know any companies who can do this audit of ICO projects?
I ve heard about some. One of them- wings, but its not completely solid yet. And second is DARFChain. These guys are on a crowdfunding stage now.
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

I ve heard about some. One of them- wings, but its not completely solid yet. And second is DARFChain. These guys are on a crowdfunding stage now.

I read about DARFChain! Great project! I hope, it will help get rid of scam among ICO projects. Smiley
SecDet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

I read about DARFChain! Great project! I hope, it will help get rid of scam among ICO projects. Smiley
Yup, agree with you! And that`s why projects need  to choose a DARFChain, in my opinion the best audit project at this moment.
Skarga94

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

I strongly recommend you to follow this amazing project in crypto currency world! Ishook has so much potential to grow! The team has already given a lot of efforts to the development of Ishook smart contracts mean a considerable saving of time and money for artists, producers, institutions, organizations working in the content creation and publishing sector.I strongly recommend you to follow this amazing project in crypto currency world! Ishook has so much potential to grow! The team has already given a lot of efforts to the development of Ishook
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

In my own view and opinion, Chinese people always av a great mind towards business and chinese people is one of the most business minded people around the world and in fact, most of the investors of bitcoin came from china and most of the miners are there in china so there is no doubt that chinese people are wealthy and they love to invest so if you are a cryptocurrency developer then you should try to get some chinese investors to boost your progress in funds.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: