Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records  (Read 45917 times)
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:54:55 AM

thanks for the great bounty shower, wait for the  #3 shower. dev, tell me please, why I don't give stakes for this week on signature campaign?
thanks dev,  for the fixed in spreadsheet. Good luck and easy works.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:12:03 AM

i would like to translate ANN Thread ( german)
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

great for all team dev ptoy,
for bounty shower
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:37:29 AM

Tell me, please, where can I find out more about the team?
SZX

Activity: 390
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

Tell me, please, where can I find out more about the team?
Everything is on their website https://patientory.com/about
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

Patientory Bounty Shower #2
Tweet about Patientory with hashtag #ptoyWIN

RULES
• First, make sure you're registered at The Viral Exchange and connect your social media accounts. https://theviralexchange.com. For details of how to use The Viral Exchange, please see this introduction video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgF8p_e3JTk

• Once the bounty shower begins at 11am EDT / 1500 GMT, post a Tweet with the hashtag #ptoyWIN.

• I will manually post your Tweet to The Viral Exchange.

• Prepare your Tweets ahead of time and get more PTOYs!
- Earn 2 PTOYs if you post a Tweet with the hashtag #ptoyWIN.
- Earn 3 PTOYs if you create a relevant image and include it with your Tweet.
- Earn 5 (or more) PTOYs if you create a relevant video and include it with your Tweet.

• Max PTOYs allocated per Tweet is 200.

• Auto-postings and obvious spam will not be counted.

• IMPORTANT: The bounty shower only runs 11-11.30am EDT / 1500-15.30 GMT.

Will there be more bounty showers when the main ICO starts? I have already done some of the tasks through viral exchange and looking forward to the main ICO.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

Patientory Bounty Shower #2
Tweet about Patientory with hashtag #ptoyWIN

RULES
• First, make sure you're registered at The Viral Exchange and connect your social media accounts. https://theviralexchange.com. For details of how to use The Viral Exchange, please see this introduction video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgF8p_e3JTk

• Once the bounty shower begins at 11am EDT / 1500 GMT, post a Tweet with the hashtag #ptoyWIN.

• I will manually post your Tweet to The Viral Exchange.

• Prepare your Tweets ahead of time and get more PTOYs!
- Earn 2 PTOYs if you post a Tweet with the hashtag #ptoyWIN.
- Earn 3 PTOYs if you create a relevant image and include it with your Tweet.
- Earn 5 (or more) PTOYs if you create a relevant video and include it with your Tweet.

• Max PTOYs allocated per Tweet is 200.

• Auto-postings and obvious spam will not be counted.

• IMPORTANT: The bounty shower only runs 11-11.30am EDT / 15.00-15.30 GMT.

Will there be more bounty showers when the main ICO starts? I have already done some of the tasks through viral exchange and looking forward to the main ICO.
Hopely will be there because in the previous task only slightly available and another task for facebook just have 1 task even not working properly i've many time try to complete that task but it says: "You have not completed the task yet."

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:07:29 PM

I got a question, not sure if it was answered, but do not see a reply for that..
It was said "#ptoyFTW and get tokens per your own tweet" , as they automatically added to the balance, or how we can claim it ?  Thanks

Minimum investment to ICO will be 5ETH, as some people say ? can not find that info..
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

i would like to translate ANN Thread ( german)

Thank you for your interest in Patientory and the bounties. Sorry, but the German ANN translation is reserved already. How about a blog post or article in German instead?

What to do next

• Please review the bounty details at http://bit.ly/BountyDetails
  • Then go to http://bit.ly/bountyform to register your choice.
  • Please fill out the form Since you are looking to complete multiple bounties, please create a new entry for each bounty (ex. one entry for a white paper, another entry for a video, etc.)

Please be sure to fill out the bounty form no later than 6pm EDT on Tuesday, May 30.

Once you're finished, I'd appreciate it if you could please email me at info@patientory.com to let us know the bounty (or bounties) you registered for.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

I got a question, not sure if it was answered, but do not see a reply for that..
It was said "#ptoyFTW and get tokens per your own tweet" , as they automatically added to the balance, or how we can claim it ?  Thanks

Bounties will be dispersed after crowd sale when we have the final allocations of tokens.

Minimum investment to ICO will be 5ETH, as some people say ? can not find that info..

We're not sure where people are getting this that the minimum is 5 ETH. Here's the real story:

• There is a 40 ETH minimum to participate in the pre-sale. That ends today (May 30) at 11.59pm PDT.
  • There is no minimum to participate in the crowd sale. That launches tomorrow (May 31) at 9am PDT.
PaulEngelbertink

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

Would love to translate to Dutch! Smiley

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

Bounties will be dispersed after crowd sale when we have the final allocations of tokens.

We're not sure where people are getting this that the minimum is 5 ETH. Here's the real story:

• There is a 40 ETH minimum to participate in the pre-sale. That ends today (May 30) at 11.59pm PDT.
  • There is no minimum to participate in the crowd sale. That launches tomorrow (May 31) at 9am PDT.

Thanks a lot for answers! Will there be a bounty shower Tongue ) ?
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

I wonder how exactly and How will bounty payments be paid by the signature company if each participant has already been notified the purse purse address? It will happen automatically after the end of the campaign or something else will each participant notify or inform the manager?
Patientory

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Yes, I'm sure there will be more. Keep your eyes open and stay tuned.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Thanks a lot for answers! Will there be a bounty shower Tongue ) ?

Yes, indeed, there will be more. Keep your eyes open and stay tuned.

At your service,
Michael
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

Why there is no task for facebook, google+ and youtube dev..?
What facebook page is never updated..?

Facebook is updated often (I just did earlier), but we also recognize that it's not the primary platform our audience likes to "hang out." Google+ is a dead platform. We'll have more in YouTube soon.

I just updated plenty of new bounties for Twitter. Have fun!

At your service,
Michael

wait bounty facebook and youtube.. good luck dev
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

very happy about the ico start tomorrow , goodluck dev and i hope can be success ico
i am waiting for facebook campaign Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

Get a 25% bonus when you invest by TONIGHT (May 30) @ 11.59pm PDT.  https://twitter.com/patientory/status/869644738936307712

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

very happy about the ico start tomorrow , goodluck dev and i hope can be success ico
I think it ico quickly end up by typing the required sum Smiley
Saduchan

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:41:26 AM

I think it ico quickly end up by typing the required sum Smiley

Facebook campaign already on tve. You can join tve to follow facebook bounty, but i think more task in twitter than facebook. And anybody know when bounty shower #3 will do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: