Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records  (Read 45917 times)
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

Any good news so far? Quiet before the storm Tongue

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:10:13 PM

Confess honestly that you are scammers! So it will be easier, people will forget, and you will calmly sunbathe on the beach)))). What are you doing now, judging by your inaction and lies!

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

4K ptoys for whitepaper translation, you gotta be shittin me!! what a jock! alot of dudes earn more than me just for 4 mins work (signature compaign) fuck off  Angry
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Confess honestly that you are scammers! So it will be easier, people will forget, and you will calmly sunbathe on the beach)))). What are you doing now, judging by your inaction and lies!

i think patientory not scamer, ptoy coin is active trade in market
only wait to distribution bounty, only wait dev announcement distribution , but dev is not active and not response ask bounty participant

At your service,
Michael
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

we are was support this project , and i think dev can make profesional for this update, many people was ask about this
and dev still not update and active ,i hope dev can disccuss this problem , to resolved this, please dev profesional ,

Thanks again. We appreciate your support.

At your service,
Michael

I am very happy with this development because you have already been enlisted in bittrex exchange. The whole exchange process will be perfect. Thanks for your efforts. Others should emulate you.

HOMT

Powered by,
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

If they lie it doesn't mean that they are scammers. You can join on their slack to get more info about the bounty distrbution lets add more patience guys

We didn't lie. On the contrary, we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent than most other crowdsales have been.

Either way, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

we are was support this project , and i think dev can make profesional for this update, many people was ask about this
and dev still not update and active ,i hope dev can disccuss this problem , to resolved this, please dev profesional ,

Thanks again. We appreciate your support.

At your service,
Michael

I am very happy with this development because you have already been enlisted in bittrex exchange. The whole exchange process will be perfect. Thanks for your efforts. Others should emulate you.

Thanks for the kind words and the support. We definitely appreciate it!

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

The ten days after June 17 is already over, it's 28 now. So what should we expect then, wait for more 10 days again? Please give us the final update of bounty distribution. We have waited, leave your updates here.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Im watching telegram group just couple people complaining about the delay, rest just keep on saying hold the ptoy.
And campaign manager Micheal just copy and paste same messages. I dont know is the project is scam or not but looks like bounty campaign is scam.

You really ought to be careful using that word. We may not be in bitcointalk communicating 24/7/365.25, but we've proven time and time again how we are not a scam. There are plenty of ways to reach out and communicate with us -- Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Email, Telephone -- and verify that we are not only a legitimate business, but have a roadmap and strategy for success.

In any case, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
Webcelerator.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Just want to confirm
Token ptoy received 45 minutes ago. Thank you
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Patientory

What has been paid in this round?
How can i know what i got?
I was in blog campaign, slack and newsletter

Thanks
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

i can confirm that i received my signature compaign bounty.
thanks to the whole team.
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Patientory

Thanks

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

You can see what bounties you were awarded in this table: http://bitly.com/bountyspreadsheet. However, it does not list out the specific amounts awarded.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

i can confirm that i received my signature compaign bounty.
thanks to the whole team.

Fantastic. We are delighted to hear that. Thanks!

At your service,
Michael
Axy

Activity: 811
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:43:32 PM

If they lie it doesn't mean that they are scammers. You can join on their slack to get more info about the bounty distrbution lets add more patience guys

We didn't lie. On the contrary, we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent than most other crowdsales have been.

Either way, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael

Patientory

Thanks

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

You can see what bounties you were awarded in this table: http://bitly.com/bountyspreadsheet. However, it does not list out the specific amounts awarded.

At your service,
Michael

Hi Michael!
You said "we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent"
And You said "However, it does not list out the specific amounts awarded"

You contradict yourself.

I received the award. But I do not understand the distribution.
Because you hide the reward in the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tOUGA4zIvTqk0qVEpUm4EQjq_C-9xdGSpMg9vqfxP-I/edit#gid=1001602237

Open an award in the table please
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tOUGA4zIvTqk0qVEpUm4EQjq_C-9xdGSpMg9vqfxP-I/edit#gid=1001602237

Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

What a bad habit, stop talking with your supporters after successfull crowdsale and ico. Slack existing is good, but we are here, in this thread, and managers know that we are here, so why don`t they speak to us, guys?

What's funny about that is just last week we were given positive kudos because unlike most devs, we actually stuck around after the crowdsale and answered questions. Now we hear from you that we don't stick around. Dammned if you do, dammned if you don't.  Smiley

Either way, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can also contact me directly via email at michael@patientory.com.

At your service,
Michael
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

Hi Michael,

Just received the bounty. Thought I would got approx 5k from my calculations, got 6.3k ! Perfect !
Supporting this project on the long term. Not gonna dump this ! Professionnal team & great projet.

Xavier
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

Received my tokens few minutes ago  Tongue

Perfect! We're delighted to hear it.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Received my tokens few minutes ago  Tongue
Just want to confirm
Token ptoy received 25 minutes ago. Thank you

No bounty payment happened yet. Also they start to ban people from Telegram. If you asking about bounties they are banning you.
Probably no bounty payment will happen.
Good luck

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred. If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

Also, your comment that we are starting to ban people from Telegram is completely misleading. Respectfully, you failed to note that this is extremely rare. There were also valid reasons for doing so.

I've pasted in the comment I made in Telegram that addresses this. If you have any questions about our extraordinarily lenient and light-handed approach to managing Telegram, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at michael@patientory.com. My door is always open.

Good morning, everyone,

We normally take a very light hand in managing our Telegram channel. Indeed, there are only two rules we ask everyone to abide by: do not antagonize other users and do not spam.

Unfortunately, I've had to delete multiple messages overnight that were *extremely* vulgar. In addition, these users were antagonizing and baiting others. I didn't ban anyone from this group — yet — but I have sent warnings to the individuals involved. If they choose to ignore the warning, I will be left with no choice but to ban the user.

Second, I've also banned a user who was repeatedly asking the same questions over and over again, and when he did not like the answers, simply asked them again. Far worse than simply deliberately spreading FUD, it is spam. We do not tolerate spam, and I have been left with no choice but to ban the user.

Let me be very clear: *nobody* gets banned for criticizing Patientory. But I will ban for antagonizing other users and spreading spam. If you have any questions on this, please feel free to DM me privately or email me at michael@patientory.com. Thank you.
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

How about the fee to make twett when bounty shower ..?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: