Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records  (Read 45917 times)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Had a small amount of PTOY tokens on viral exchange and submitted a withdrawal and excited to see that the withdrawal was done instantly.Thanks, PTOY team for the bounty.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:53:13 PM

Had a small amount of PTOY tokens on viral exchange and submitted a withdrawal and excited to see that the withdrawal was done instantly.Thanks, PTOY team for the bounty.

That's terrific! We're delighted that it worked out well for you.

Thanks again for your support.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh

Absolutely. We are listed with several exchanges, the biggest among them Bittrex.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

Is an Ether wallet that is needed to withdraw from TVE? Does it has to be ERC20 or any ETH wallet?

Your wallet needs to be ERC20 compatible. Most individual token holders have been using MyEtherWallet.

If you need assistance with your wallet, please contact our support partners at TokenMarket at support@tokenmarket.net. They will be able to assist and help troubleshoot.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:56:03 PM

Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

Patientory is ultimately about long-term value. It's not an exaggeration to say that this truly has the potential to be a game-changer. As one analyst recently wrote, "What’s really amazing about all of this is how interconnected it is. Instead of a patient thinking, ‘If I skip the doctor’s office, I can save $150”, the patient will now think, “If I get better, I can earn tokens.” (You can find that quote here: http://bit.ly/healthtransformerpatientory).

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Claimed tokens from viral exchange!
You can withdraw now

Perfect! We're glad to hear everything turned out well for you.

At your service,
Michael
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

When is the distribution of tokens for participant email campaign ??
Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh

Yes you can withdraw them to   https://Bittrex.com   exchange for sure. I did that just now and it was very successful.
thanks dude  Smiley
Patientory

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

When is the distribution of tokens for participant email campaign ??

The tokens from all bounties have been distributed.

At your service,
Michael
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

How can i withdraw PTOY token from theviralexchange that i have from Bounty campaign? Should i use Myetherwallet's Ethereum address or directly use the Bittrex's PTOY address?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

How can i withdraw PTOY token from theviralexchange that i have from Bounty campaign? Should i use Myetherwallet's Ethereum address or directly use the Bittrex's PTOY address?

You can either withdraw directly to your ETH wallet or even to any exchange, I was able to withdraw directly to bittrex and trade there and it happens in few minutes.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

Be like Buffett: Don't rush into selling your tokens ...  Grin Grin Grin
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:12:18 PM

Be like Buffett: Don't rush into selling your tokens ...  Grin Grin Grin
Now that the uptrend has started, I think you guys should wait for more, the big bounty coming from signature campaign
has been dump already and they are not in regret because the price started to right now, just 24 hours and then
the price is back up. Good Token, it will break ATH soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:39:34 PM

I received my PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange
Thanks, great project
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Are you ready?
The Patientory Bounty Shower starts in 45 minutes! #ptoyFTW

RULES
• First, make sure you're registered at The Viral Exchange and connect your social media accounts. https://theviralexchange.com. For details of how to use The Viral Exchange, please see this introduction video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgF8p_e3JTk

• Once the bounty shower begins at 11am EDT / 1500 GMT, post a Tweet with the hashtag #ptoyFTW. 

• I will post your Tweet to The Viral Exchange.

• You will be awarded 2 PTOYs for every RT you get.

• IMPORTANT: The bounty shower only runs 11-11.45am EDT / 1500-15.45 GMT.

Can you explain about all this dev ..?

• I will post your Tweet to The Viral Exchange.

• You will be awarded 2 PTOYs for every RT you get.

My work to make futile tweets

No payment as promised
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:24:09 AM

time to sold your ptoy !
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:27:47 AM

time to sold your ptoy !

already drop all my ptoy bounty last night,thank you
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Patientory ICO has already closed, Bounty also closed. Now the time is for discussing about the value in price. We all want to know that now the value is too lo. This is not like that price that all the investors and the Patientory team themselves talked about before the ICO. So, lets say us Price will go how far and the holding time for us?
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

dev please lock this topic, let's cut the shit!
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:45:50 AM

time to sold your ptoy !

I think better your hold all PTOY, price going up  Wink
waiting new exchange big like polo or bittrex

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: