Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW is going to get pumped to $5+ by a whale group  (Read 8086 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.

The point is I don't have time to wait for next pump. In the meantime I can trade and do a lot more, better than hoping for a pump.

Everyone wants to jump on a coin that pumps quickly, but you make the money when you buy, and you gotta buy when it's flat, then wait for a pump. If you buy during a pump it will most likely end up badly. If you buy when it's flat you aren't risking much. I still believe this coin will pump to all time highs, so im holding no matter what. I don't care if I have to hold it for an entire year, this will pump sooner or later, and I will be there to celebrate.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.

The point is I don't have time to wait for next pump. In the meantime I can trade and do a lot more, better than hoping for a pump.

Everyone wants to jump on a coin that pumps quickly, but you make the money when you buy, and you gotta buy when it's flat, then wait for a pump. If you buy during a pump it will most likely end up badly. If you buy when it's flat you aren't risking much. I still believe this coin will pump to all time highs, so im holding no matter what. I don't care if I have to hold it for an entire year, this will pump sooner or later, and I will be there to celebrate.

I'm not buying into pumps. There are coins with better potential for a pump/rise. It's obvious the people shilling for this coin are bagholders and bought during the pump and now trying to convice others.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

Although I'm not sure about OP's information I do think there is a decent chance that PoSW will hit a pretty decent pump sometime soon here when it gets updated sometime in July.

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer.
Wow, that's a lot. I sure wish I could just throw around a couple thousand dollars like that.
Drowzy

Activity: 149

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

Although I'm not sure about OP's information I do think there is a decent chance that PoSW will hit a pretty decent pump sometime soon here when it gets updated sometime in July.

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer.
Wow, that's a lot. I sure wish I could just throw around a couple thousand dollars like that.

If you don't take the risk you'll never make the money.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

If you don't take the risk you'll never make the money.

Wise words.
Bhizzle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

I've been monitoring this coin for a while and I joined the Slack too.

They are soon releasing the redesigned site and I'm hearing rumours of masternodes and Bittrex listing (application filed). The ledger just partnered with POSW too and have began supporting POSW on the hardware. No idea why this coin hasn't mooned yet but it could be price suppression i.e. clever people accumulating while it is DIRT CHEAP. With 40 million coins in circulation $1 - $3 can happen so fast and easy it's gonna cause a lot of FOMO.

I'm buying a shit load on Cryptopia, getting my bags ready for the rocket ride.
LA_KOS666

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

I've been monitoring this coin for a while and I joined the Slack too.

They are soon releasing the redesigned site and I'm hearing rumours of masternodes and Bittrex listing (application filed). The ledger just partnered with POSW too and have began supporting POSW on the hardware. No idea why this coin hasn't mooned yet but it could be price suppression i.e. clever people accumulating while it is DIRT CHEAP. With 40 million coins in circulation $1 - $3 can happen so fast and easy it's gonna cause a lot of FOMO.

I'm buying a shit load on Cryptopia, getting my bags ready for the rocket ride.

Never heard of it but just checked it out, looks promising. Can't do much harm to buy a few thousand in case it pumps as it is at a very low price right now.
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:05:18 PM

if you could just hold up, I've been trying to buy back in and I don't think I'm gonna get what I wanted, where I wanted it now that people are talking again.
hgcrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:18:42 PM

They are releasing a new info site and roadmap this week, pretty sure it has Masternodes on
vlad06

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

They are releasing a new info site and roadmap this week, pretty sure it has Masternodes on

Yea I heard that too. Can't wait for this I have been hodling since forever.
Rakkimaru

Activity: 4
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

Looks interesting, i'll take a look.. =]

Concept looks great. I hate having to turn on and leave my computer on to stake
vlad06

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Looks like the predicted pump is happening! Jump on before you miss the rocket!
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

Looks like the predicted pump is happening! Jump on before you miss the rocket!

Its hard to call pump...
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:58:28 AM

if you could just hold up, I've been trying to buy back in and I don't think I'm gonna get what I wanted, where I wanted it now that people are talking again.

Didn't get what I wanted. over 2500sats now. The HW sale is almost sold out. It seems like a bunch of attention fell on posw on all the exchanges and in public areas too. its too late I guess.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

I said this coin would go to $1+ and I still say this coin will go to $1+. The fundamentals are good, the devs keep on improving the project, the technical (circulating supply, current price etc) are also good and prone for an epic pump.

Once it gets into an exchange with liquidity, we will finally see it shine. Bittrex could be it and its coming at the right time.
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Long term I can defiantly see $5-10. I honestly do not see why not. Dev team is working hard, and the product is attractive.
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:43:37 PM

Long term I can defiantly see $5-10. I honestly do not see why not. Dev team is working hard, and the product is attractive.
Well, it has gone from from .04 to .1. Perhaps it'll see a huge pump soon?
Antonioz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

for it to reach 5 dollars the market cap should go at about 220.000.000, not absolutely impossible but that means it should become one of the top coins in terms of market cap
Bhizzle

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

for it to reach 5 dollars the market cap should go at about 220.000.000, not absolutely impossible but that means it should become one of the top coins in terms of market cap

Anyone that isn't buying bucket loads of POSW at this price is an absolute fool!
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

POSW looks great. I think the concept of the staking wallet i great, since not everybody has the ressources and knowledge to stake his own coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: