Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED]  (Read 54940 times)
cryptonoobie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:21:30 AM

yes,you can check how many rustbits you will receive.go back to page one and look at facebook spreadsheet,i believe you are #198 and on twitter spreadsheet you are #343.tokens will be distrubited july 31

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:27:54 AM

hey dev will the asset of the token will be automatically created if we receive the coins on counterparty platform

So, the token will be sent automatically to your counterparty address, you won't have to do anything to claim them.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:52:57 AM

hey dev will the asset of the token will be automatically created if we receive the coins on counterparty platform

So, the token will be sent automatically to your counterparty address, you won't have to do anything to claim them.

hi dev, when will it be in the exchange? and how much will it cost then? what its ico price?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:05:37 AM

How do you get your Rustbits?
When the Rustbits are sent to your counterparty address at the end of the crowdsale, the confirmation transaction id will be added to the spreadsheet next to your deposit address. I'll post an update here in the forums that the tokens have been sent and all the spreadsheets will be updated.

doesn't really mention just says when the rustbits are sent....
at the end of the crowdsale july 31 or august 1
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:26:13 AM

How do you get your Rustbits?
When the Rustbits are sent to your counterparty address at the end of the crowdsale, the confirmation transaction id will be added to the spreadsheet next to your deposit address. I'll post an update here in the forums that the tokens have been sent and all the spreadsheets will be updated.

doesn't really mention just says when the rustbits are sent....

I plan to distribute them on July 31...  I'm concerned about distribution in the middle of the segwit activation bip 148 situation though.  Undecided
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

Announcement on BIP 148 and Segwit Activation for Rustbits

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

I read an article a few days ago (can't find the link now) it said that don't trust the Bitcoin you receive after 24th of Aug.

BINTEX

Powered by,
rolik2001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:31:35 AM

How about twitter campaign and when will be payout Huh
End of the crowdsale on July 31st, same with all the campaigns.
thank you wait on 31 July it was fanstastic campaign =)))
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

Man

you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game?  I am one of those that will give this gift from you.
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go fro 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.

I understand your point of view as this topic came up earlier. That being said, some people worked really hard as part of the bounty campaign, from translations, to tweeting out every tweet, to making videos, playing the game, and then talking to others about it, going on facebook and sharing, getting us press coverage, etc for 8 long weeks. To me, that's about rewarding the marketing and I didn't hire a marketing firm (like some other ico's), I went with the community as an option to "pay" people here on the board with rustbits for the work they did.  Here's another thing that people don't know, some of the big sites that report around crypto want, expect, millions of tokens in return for coverage. So take augmentors, they put 30% of the tokens aside for awareness and promotion but only let campaigners have 0.06% and gave the crypto websites the rest? I don't know, that didn't seem fair to me. As far as distribution, the ico is still going and there's going to be roughly about 1M tokens burned in some unclaimed bounties, so that pushes down the numbers as well. The people here worked hard to get the word out, I don't see it as a giveaway though.  No one is being scammed, I was clear about the allocation from the beginning, I didn't change the distribution after the sale, that would have been wrong, clearly.  I do think of the people that have invested into the development of the game, the intent has always been to do right by them and the community. I guess in the end, I tried to be fair to those who helped out, I couldn't ask for a better community, but I know after being in IT for 20+ years, you can't make everyone happy... just look at the bitcoin dev community Wink

AUGRMNTORS kept 30% of the tokens fro them self. Not 30 millions but 30% that is like 5 millions. They still have those tokens and wil be spend to advertise the game. Game is not an ICO. And game wil need founds to advertise. Who wil pay that then? This bounty hunters? Or  again those that gave you now BTC?  You are making huge mistake. This people that now got for few BTC of Rustbit will just dump them and those that paid few BTC fro Rustbits will have satoshies left for their investment.

If you decided to give 15 millions out of all 100 millions. Then give for bounty 15% of as much Rustbits will be sold.  So if is stay like now and 20 millions is sold, you give 3 millions for bounty. That is 5 times higher then usual.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Delay is not a problem, As long as there is a plausible explanation, We all also know about the issues of BIP 148 and Segwit, So we can understand.. Smiley
Sir i want to tell that i will change my signature,
Glad to work with you.. Smiley
Hopefully the token can be sold out until the end of ICO...
good luck sir.. Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Thanks the support is appreciated... Working on getting listed at Bittrex and also getting the cards into Book of Orbs.  Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

I have another question.

You will give 15 millions tokens so like 150 BTC for advertising ICO. And advertisement will stop few weeks before ICO ends? What is the point to pay $300.000 to advertise ICO and those advertising will stop advertising at most important point last few weeks.    If I would be you would not only fire all your ICO advisers, but also sue them for such bad advice's.

I will here stop my rant. Lovely enjoy my free got Rustbits and leave this rant to all scammed ICO investors.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

Delay is not a problem, As long as there is a plausible explanation, We all also know about the issues of BIP 148 and Segwit, So we can understand.. Smiley
Sir i want to tell that i will change my signature,
Glad to work with you.. Smiley
Hopefully the token can be sold out until the end of ICO...
good luck sir.. Smiley

yeah i agree to you mate maybe some newbie can understant whats happening on august 1
we will wait for the best time sir.
rolik2001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

which ico price Huh
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

This project very promosing because you can see the price ico in bittrex or poloniex.
i am already check in market place this coins really amazing.
hope running smoothly on date 31th july 2017 and ends success.
everyone who have to participate in here will get profit big.
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

congration RUSTBITS game economy  Cool all waiting distribution and exchange Cheesy

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

RustBits ICO has potential to be the Stratis of this year, there is no hype surrounding the project and people will be ask why do I miss out on this, most game based tokens are price at 20Ksat/tokens
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

I like this project, I want to join facebook, twitter and signature campaign. Hopefully this project is successful and can be achieved or exceeded the target of it. Cool
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

I have another question.

You will give 15 millions tokens so like 150 BTC for advertising ICO. And advertisement will stop few weeks before ICO ends? What is the point to pay $300.000 to advertise ICO and those advertising will stop advertising at most important point last few weeks.    If I would be you would not only fire all your ICO advisers, but also sue them for such bad advice's.

I will here stop my rant. Lovely enjoy my free got Rustbits and leave this rant to all scammed ICO investors.

I hear what you're saying, I think there might be a compromise here somewhere. I've had a few other campaigners contact me and say that you've got some merit in your opinion. I think it's reasonable to reduce the newsletter, game demo, blog posts, make the twitter and facebook pools the same, and then burn off the remaining translation bounty awards, that would reduce the total pool from 15M tokens to 5.4M tokens.  The uncommitted tokens would then be burned and not sold, so no one can claim them. To go along with that, I'd burn off 5M of the uncommitted dev tokens as an act of good faith on my part.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:06:49 PM

@Cloverme
So many pro and contra about this project, especially about the number of bounty.
I can only say, please you take the best decision for this problem. And I will stay here using this signature, and will still advertise your project through social media until ico ends.
Hopefully ico can get maximum results.
thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: