Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED]  (Read 54940 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

THis is not good for Dev because already you mentioned many times about this bounty distribution and now you are changing the payment to bounty people and reducing the number of RUSTBITS to the bounty participants. Only the promotional activity is through with the bounty people but only because of two people you are reducing the payments to bounty participants. Think about it twice because now there is no Escrow for the project once Escrow is there means he will distribute the bounties according you mentioned above in bounty thread. That's why I suggest many people go with the escrow there are many cruel devs after collecting a huge amount of money and will change the bounty structure according to their Benefits.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exotica111

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

When will this bounty end? It's been 2 months I follow twitter and facebook campaign for this project, but until now still have not received payment. Will it be extended again?
All the bounty will be paid after the ICO and developer will give exact date for distribution you should wait for it.
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

THis is not good for Dev because already you mentioned many times about this bounty distribution and now you are changing the payment to bounty people and reducing the number of RUSTBITS to the bounty participants. Only the promotional activity is through with the bounty people but only because of two people you are reducing the payments to bounty participants. Think about it twice because now there is no Escrow for the project once Escrow is there means he will distribute the bounties according you mentioned above in bounty thread. That's why I suggest many people go with the escrow there are many cruel devs after collecting a huge amount of money and will change the bounty structure according to their Benefits.

This change is obvious. The bitcoin price is going crazy. A long time ago I wrote to dev to take a look at the bounty structure. You only want a lot of coins - to sell them quickly. You do not think of a coin as a project - just about easy money with easy bounty rewards

Good dev Smiley trex it will be a great exchange for this coin.

And how does the bounty look? Will the bounty be reduced?

Yeah, I mean there's a legitimate concern from the community on the bounty rewards excessive. The intent of the campaign was not to be an airdrop/giveaway, but rather tokens in return for legitimate campaigning. Applying math to what's "fair" is difficult, especially if you take the conversion rates of bitcoin into account which is like an elevator ride everyday. I see adjusting the bounty levels with a haircut across the top and then adding those to the burn pool.  What I didn't forsee is an unbalancing in the bounty reward pools against the overall campaign, i.e signing up for a newsletter should not reward more than a signature. Febo was sharp to point it out and I didn't catch at first because it was being labeled as a scam and I took offense to that, but once I did the math, he was right, it wasn't balanced. That doesn't make it a scam though, my intent was to reward people for doing things in the campaign, but the pool was unbalanced. Redistributing the pool will solve the issue with a pool burn of excess shares.

It would do the following:

A) Campaigners would still get a large amount of rustbits (avg 14k rustbits if you were in all campaigns)
B) The additional burn adds more scarcity for both campaigners and buyers
C) Buyers have confidence that the campaign is legitimate and not a giveaway
D) Dev does not benefit from the cut in any way

Both you and Febo had both campaigners and buyers in mind and keenly spotted out some of the issues at hand.

Yes dev i remember the first one i wrote with the fear that the bonus is too big. I think you will calculate everything so that the price of the coin will not suffer in the future.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

I am here and waiting this ICO will ends. seems everything will run successfully.
i'm sure you are have working well for make this project good and hope i get profit of your project dev.
this project really very promosing.  Smiley
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

@cloverme when can we expect the information about new bounty distribution structure?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

@cloverme when can we expect the information about new bounty distribution structure?

I'll be posting it in the next few hours with a centralized payout list so campaigners don't have to go through each sheet to total up everything themselves.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

I'll be posting it in the next few hours with a centralized payout list so campaigners don't have to go through each sheet to total up everything themselves.

Make a decent plan that no one should disappoint because already many people who bought in ICO they are happy and people who promote it also should be happy because they have done the task for you for promotional activity.
tolobret

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Make a decent plan that no one should disappoint because already many people who bought in ICO they are happy and people who promote it also should be happy because they have done the task for you for promotional activity.

yes, i think so. i hope dev will do it. so all of us will be happy
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

All,

Here's the new consolidated payout sheet, it combines all the campaigns into one view. The number in bold is the amount of Rustbits that will be going to that address.

Consolidated Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fB8_gn_UoCUJsYq8BHgD9TV_Fgv5vmYbCBeZK5Fr5Ds/edit?usp=sharing

This also has the re-balancing of the pools, it provides a fair payout which was the original intent.  
Example: A campaigner who is a Hero Member at the start of the signature campaign will have earned about 40,000 Rustbits (~0.4btc worth)
Example 2: A campaigner who only signed up for the newsletter will have earned about 100 Rustbits (~0.0011btc worth).
Example 3: Your average campaigner who signed up for the game demo, newsletter, and did tweets and facebook shares will have earned about 3,000 rustbits (~0.03btc worth).

New Pool adjustment:
Demo Account - 30k
Twitter - 500k
Facebook - 500k
Blogs - 30k
Signatures - 1M
Translations - 60k
Newsletter - 30k
To be burned:  12.85M

Some of you submitted either an ethereum address, no payout address, or something else, so I'll be reaching out to a few of you to get these issues fixed.

Also, there's one campaigner who only speaks Russian and I can't understand his issue, so if you speak Russian fluently, I could use your help Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

Also, some news to share,  something official will come out later, but RustChain Cards will be in Book of Orbs late summer / early fal
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:22:04 PM

Also, some news to share,  something official will come out later, but RustChain Cards will be in Book of Orbs late summer / early fal
Ok dev, i am waiting for my bounty received to my wallet
Thanks for your hardwork,,,
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

All,

Here's the new consolidated payout sheet, it combines all the campaigns into one view. The number in bold is the amount of Rustbits that will be going to that address.

Consolidated Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fB8_gn_UoCUJsYq8BHgD9TV_Fgv5vmYbCBeZK5Fr5Ds/edit?usp=sharing

This also has the re-balancing of the pools, it provides a fair payout which was the original intent.  
Example: A campaigner who is a Hero Member at the start of the signature campaign will have earned about 40,000 Rustbits (~0.4btc worth)
Example 2: A campaigner who only signed up for the newsletter will have earned about 100 Rustbits (~0.0011btc worth).
Example 3: Your average campaigner who signed up for the game demo, newsletter, and did tweets and facebook shares will have earned about 3,000 rustbits (~0.03btc worth).

New Pool adjustment:
Demo Account - 30k
Twitter - 500k
Facebook - 500k
Blogs - 30k
Signatures - 1M
Translations - 60k
Newsletter - 30k

Some of you submitted either an ethereum address, no payout address, or something else, so I'll be reaching out to a few of you to get these issues fixed.

Also, there's one campaigner who only speaks Russian and I can't understand his issue, so if you speak Russian fluently, I could use your help Smiley
hello i speak russian,i can help you.
and you not added me in bounty for the demo acc.
Write me in pm.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

All,

Consolidated Sheet:

New Pool adjustment:
Demo Account - 30k
Twitter - 500k
Facebook - 500k
Blogs - 30k
Signatures - 1M
Translations - 60k
Newsletter - 30k

I support a re-balancing and participated in the signature campaign, but that is really extreme for all the pools under 500k.

I would suggest to put them closer to 100-200k rather than 30-60k. It would still be fair to the other campaigns and be less misleading to those who participated in these lower ones.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

All,

Consolidated Sheet:

New Pool adjustment:
Demo Account - 30k
Twitter - 500k
Facebook - 500k
Blogs - 30k
Signatures - 1M
Translations - 60k
Newsletter - 30k

So this is the latest update. When will Rustbits be distributed? the end of this month?

Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:21:54 PM

All,

Consolidated Sheet:

New Pool adjustment:
Demo Account - 30k
Twitter - 500k
Facebook - 500k
Blogs - 30k
Signatures - 1M
Translations - 60k
Newsletter - 30k

I support a re-balancing and participated in the signature campaign, but that is really extreme for all the pools under 500k.

I would suggest to put them closer to 100-200k rather than 30-60k. It would still be fair to the other campaigns and be less misleading to those who participated in these lower ones.

I agree. This is too extreme. It is reasonable to lower the rewards. Earlier you suggested to lower from 15m to 5m which sounds right. Also many people who like the project checked the bounty pool and decided to participate in other parts other than signature. And now it becomes the most rewarding part, many of bounty participants would choose signature too!

I suggested it already, I think it's interesting: award Demo Account participants with some exclusive card instead, will be really nice (and won't hurt investors much)...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

Old proportions:
Demo Account: 33,3%
Twitter: 10%
Facebook: 6.6%
Blogs: 20%
Signatures: 20%
Translations: 6.6%
Newsletter: 3.3%
15m total

New proportions:
Demo Account - 1,39%
Twitter - 23.2%
Facebook - 23.2%
Blogs - 1,39%
Signatures - 46%
Translations - 2,78%
Newsletter - 1,39%
2,15m

I think such disproportion is not good.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

So this is the latest update. When will Rustbits be distributed? the end of this month?

End of the month is still planned. However, due to Segwit and BIP 148, there may be a few days delay as a chain split on bitcoin would cause problems with the distribution.  A few of us are monitoring the situation including the counterparty team. The planned date is still July 31st at the moment, but may move to August 7th due to Segwit/BIP 148
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

You also have to factor in the paid distribution too, as an example, demo accounts made up 25% of the pool reward in that case. This puts the bounty campaign more in line with other campaigns, but still more than others, augementors, for example. In the end, everyone is going to get tokens.

I do like your idea of a special card though.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

You also have to factor in the paid distribution too, as an example, demo accounts made up 25% of the pool reward in that case. This puts the bounty campaign more in line with other campaigns, but still more than others, augementors, for example. In the end, everyone is going to get tokens.

I do like your idea of a special card though.

A unique card would be great and would make up for the huge reduction in reward without hurting others, though I would still generally advocate a less extreme re-balancing.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

Now the discussion about Bounty is becoming more interesting, I love that. Smiley
Maybe you should be more patient to make a final decision, Dev. Let more people talk here.
I'm sure whatever the decision will be, we all here still support you.

By the way,I do like idea of a special card
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: