Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ACCHAIN - The Tool of Asset Digitization  (Read 5981 times)
Serena Yin (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:05:57 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:32:19 AM by Serena Yin

http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/oejCPGWO9MZ6VQFM90NRtwVq1zngJ9Q4AlpzHnR9STY!/b/dFcBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAeOBIAHjgQDByI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/IlhkTS94ohM.Dv7h8PN1ZqIlTQ4a6hL61fW4s0Vc.FE!/b/dGoBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAfKA4AHygMDJwI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/tgkis91vlOtvwnha6RjGwdjaX*Hw*byLdjjy9kAv5Qk!/b/dGYBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAeRAYAHkQEDFzI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/bnL*3bMXAqmHTO*mQkL8IrLJt5L6jLBJbPoVaHtAOGM!/b/dHIAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAfQA4AH0AMDJwI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/sppL1JZM5IutbXplT9pJm75I96lOittG7ywmrD*0yow!/b/dJUAAAAAAAAA&bo=IwaAAoAHDgMDV18!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/9yLKym9VUJLLOKFSGuj.vBplbJ.ZNOsH9K2y8RjOKpY!/b/dJEAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAfaAoAH2gIDJwI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/rZcDEDKg7lMZ0NwewQNnlpKgtLExASfdzxC6hjmhFvw!/b/dGgBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAeHAoAHhwIDJwI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/sEaX.fgw48ci*L*gnG7TW99vUHjQzdShx1J75ja71jo!/b/dFUBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAfNAYAHzQEDFzI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/GhqPuVFnyTfJFJBYsK3HJVFqdZlHYUob*BPjZ3snsEk!/b/dGYBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAeiAoAHogIDFzI!&rf=viewer_4
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V10NdE3L4RHuA1/CRoDWt1db3GCbE1ICQp9z2MUl9yye2kH0wYf2.Mn9Xg!/b/dFcBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAfiAYAH4gEDR2I!&rf=viewer_4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:14:24 AM

China ICO, Woot! ;/
No but there's alot of info here, wow, gotta soak it all in haha
A digital asset tracker/creator, hmm seems like we have alot of these already no?
It helps to compare yourself to others in the space to how YOU stack up, otherwise, it seems so "already done"

Anyways, watching! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

indonesian translation reserved
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

ACCHAIN - The Tool of Asset Digitization

http://acchain.org

DESCRIPTION

ACCHAIN is an international open source community originated by global Blockchain enthusiasts, it is the tool and platform of asset digitization, which is created for the purpose of global digital assets circulation.

BACKGROUND

Modern society is experiencing a great asset migration, and establishing a digital world. Blockchain technology is building an asset-sharing distributed ledger between different nodes, institutions and industries. After the digitization, tokenization, and symbolization of material assets, all assets can be mapped and segmented, in order to realize tangible assets registration, issuing, and trading on Blockchain. We will have different understandings of its meaning in the same world.

INTRODUCTION

What is ACCHAIN?
ACCHAIN has built a pure decentralized platform for asset digitization, it is the common community of asset tokens, by copying Asset Blockchain general ledgers to implement asset digitization, and using ACC (Asset Collection Coin) as a common exchange medium to realize assets circulation.
ACCHAIN is a distributed general ledger with self-improving ability. Each node can create a new block by working on the chain (copying the general ledger) and to form an asset chain.

What is ACC?
ACC is the standard token in ACCHAIN for token circulation and interchanging. As the general ledger token, ACC can be used as the common medium to be used to realize the interchange and circulation of token and standard token.

The application of ACCHAIN.
ACCHAIN is the tool of asset digitization for the global applications
ACCHAIN Community is launching a global ICO for tokens that made on ACCHAIN, structuring international supernode networks, the process of the first supernode network is also the process of the exchange between mainstream tokens in the market with Asset standard token -- ACC, they will jointly form the digital asset interchange object -- SDR digital currency. In the meantime, each global node will establish regional “general ledger token” (GLT) for regional circulation, thus, the digital currency SDR will be the main exchange coin along with tokens of each international node’s general ledger token in the international exchange. In this ecosystem, each node’s token can use GLT to realize regional circulation, and each GLT and use ACC to realize international circulation. Those control the international supernodes, win the market.

International Token Issuing Plan

ListToken projectToken typeDuePublicityInternational
1RET-SCHSRCommodity(Property)4 Apr-28 Apr9 May-15 MayUS
2ST—SCLMaldivesEquityMayTBCUS(Maldives)
3TLT-SCLMaldivesCommodity(Travel)MayTBCUS(Maldives)
4ST-HGFEquityJuneTBCUS
5TLT-HGFApplication(Travel)JuneTBCUS
6ST-MBVEquityJulyTBCBelize
7TLT-MBVApplication(Travel)JulyTBCBelize
8XBCommodityEnd of JuneTBCUK
9KBCommodityEnd of MayTBCCambodia
10Maotai Base WineCommodityEnd of MayTBCCN
11Honghu LobsterCommodityBeginning of JuneTBCCN
12Global Migratory Birds HotelApplicationBeginning of JuneTBCCN
13Wuchang RiceCommodityMiddle of JuneTBCCN

Feature of Technology

1、Distributed general ledger subject:
The distributed general ledger subject confirms the general rules of ACCHAIN general ledger, core algorithm of asset corresponding with cord, transaction rules, consensus system, private key and address, the security technology of account.

2、Working- Incentives system
The incentives system based on different working methods: creation of block, asset issuing, community voting.

3、Encrypt PBFT algorithm
Essentially, the issue of abuse of right by the delegates could be solved by adding PBEF algorithm, which makes the delegate’s ability of accounting become more controllable.

4、Secondary technology of Dapp and tokens
The ACCHAIN system provides a command tool, it supports secondary chain development; each Dapp corresponding to one secondary chain, and the core logic of the secondary chain uses nodes to develop, interface can adopt any front-end technology.

5、Technology of high speed transaction
The level of abstraction was built in the ACCHAIN. The main difference in the transaction is transaction types and asset, the expanding part will be based on the different type of models in the different asset lists.

6、Multivariate ecological interface
The technology becomes the most reliable safeguard for the ecosystem, with constant technology innovation, the ecosystem is growing into a better environment for all participants.

Team Introduction

Team member

Whitepaper

Acchain_whitepaper_En.pdf

Vedio

What is ACCHAIN?
ACC: a digital token based on the tech of blockchain can transfer the value of asset
ACCHAIN is used as an asset digital tool in the world
ACCHAIN GLOBAL LINK
ACCHAIN China Global ICO
Join ACCHAIN.ORG become super node

Contact Us

http://acchain.org   Twitter   Facebook

Repost with image showed. I'm bookmarked this thread for the further information Smiley
Serena Yin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:48:57 AM

China ICO, Woot! ;/
A digital asset tracker/creator, hmm seems like we have alot of these already no?
It helps to compare yourself to others in the space to how YOU stack up, otherwise, it seems so "already done"

Thanks for your comment!

You can find more info from our"ICO Project Description"

Hope for your ideas  Grin
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:10:10 AM

ICO!
Is there any bounty campaign?
If so I would like to reserve Indian translation.
Thanks

welsonlee

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

I heard that this is from a bunch of Chinese liars, I hope you see this project, do not be deceived by them!
Serena Yin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

No matter where we are coming from ,I think we can delicate our ideas to build a beautiful world.

We are trying to build a new environment.

In this environment ,you will turn your real assets into digital ones based on our asset digitization tool---ACCHAIN.
For example, our Chinese luxury Baijiu can exchange your American house, which means you will realize the exchange of goods-to-goods.
Consequently, the  procedure will be shorten and cost-saving in cross-border transaction.

This is not just an idea. to a certain degree, we have achieved it.

Today, the real estate token based in Texas will be distributed through our ACchain.

Facts speak louder than words.Keep watching ! you will regret what you have said here and finally to know this Chinese Project will be done!

I heard that this is from a bunch of Chinese liars, I hope you see this project, do not be deceived by them!
dzisnotcool

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

Smiley Smiley SmileyCan you give me a detailed explanation of DAO Cry Cry Cry Cry
PencilBlockchain

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

I just checked it out. This project is still in ICO process. I was just curious how it can actually realize "global digital assets circulation". Can you explain this point for me please?
Serena Yin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:40:46 AM

China ICO, Woot! ;/

Thank you for attention.our project is aimming at creating a complete ecosystem.Based on our the Asset Collection Chain (ACCHAIN) you can easily digitize real assets into "tokens".
"Token" is the digital assets in ACCHAIN used for transaction, payment and exercising ownership rights.

The token can be defined as Equity Token, Application Token and Commodity Token.

there are a lot of asset token already as you said ,but we are the only one having the whole process, from the digitization to the service of exercising ownership rights.

That means the real use of ACC can come true. As the number of asset tokens increasing,you will use ACC to purchase more commodities,equities and applications.

With the appearing of ACCHAIN, the token is not just an opportunistic practice.
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:22:51 AM

I want reserve italian translation

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
bozton

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

ACCHAIN has built a pure decentralized platform for asset digitization, I support ACCHAIN project in doubling the asset,  good luck..!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

ICOINFO.NET

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

Hello everybody! ACCHAIN added to ICOINFO.NET

ACCHAIN team if you need to make any changes , please contact us support@icoinfo.net or through private message on bitcointalk.

I am very glad to present our new information service ICOINFO.NET. Here you can always find the latest information about projects that are on the crowdsale stage. All information is presented in a user-friendly form. This is very similar to the answers to frequently asked questions. Our ANN page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846741

https://twitter.com/icoinfonet/status/864240634923765760
https://www.facebook.com/icoinfonet/posts/940325369441416

Regards, ICOINFO.NET.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

not explain detail youre coin dev
spefication coin, total suply coin, premine, plan ico selling, plan open bounty, plan project
Serena Yin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

indonesian translation reserved
As soon as our bounty campaign confirmed ,we will let you know.
Serena Yin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

ICO!
Is there any bounty campaign?
If so I would like to reserve Indian translation.
Thanks

Thanks for your support. we have a very attractive bounty campaign for you.

And i will send it to you in the next two days.
jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

Hi,
Is there any social media bounty ?

Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

Today We have a chinese ICO project launching. I will consider to join this project .
How much is it for this token? and total token supply for this project?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: