Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining dificult can make cloud mining unprofitable?  (Read 841 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

Well the good news is you need not worry about difficulty, Bitcoin price or anything like that. The bad news is you have been scammed by a ponzi. Every cloud mining "business" is a scam.

There are still some user that not aware that cloudmining is just a scam. The money that they paying monthly are coming from new investor or from original deposit. Because if I have my own farm. Then should sell my share on profit while I can mine alone since I have my own miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

Hi, I made an investment on Hashflare.io that i would get return in 8 months, but the dificult per block of bitcoin will increase in the middle of the year, my investment wil take the double time for return?

Yes, the difficulty has something to do with your return of investment.  Aside from that, the new hashes that were being bought by the new users will also cut the percentage from what you are earning.  So, it is not only the difficulty but the percentage of your hash to the total hash power of hashflare.io affect your income.  This is the reason why cloudmining is tagged as nonprofitable venture and more likely tagged as scam/Ponzi by lots of member of this forum.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Well I think you better pray harder that you can get your ROI, the mining difficulty could affect your income in cloud mining and you also need to worried that the cloud mining can survived or not, it is not recommended to put your money in cloud mining, but because you already put your money there is nothing you can do, just watch and pray and you need to be ready to let your money gone

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

Hi, I made an investment on Hashflare.io that i would get return in 8 months, but the dificult per block of bitcoin will increase in the middle of the year, my investment wil take the double time for return?

Pretty bad you trusted them since for your information cloudmining is not profitable right now and actually you can seek some info via using google so why the heck you put some money on their without seeking some info on what you are on. So better you should try to move on since i can say that your expectation well surely not meet in that cloudmining sites. And if you are not contented for the words who's been posted outhere well go seek for yourself so that you can figure out how rigged they are.
How can you know that the guy joined the cloud mining without searching any information about this? On the Internet there are a lot of trash information which can make any of us to go the wrong way. Even on the forum. Better let's help him to find the solution in this situation.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:13:09 AM

Yes, you may need double or even triple the mentioned time periods to reach the ROI. But if you are ready to consider your returns in fiat equivalent for profit/loss calculations you may get yourself into profits zone in less than 8 months itself too.

Difficulty is nothing but some representations of how much completion is happening right now with bitcoin mining. When more people will be joining in the race of bitcoin mining, you will be getting lesser share, hence obviously you will be needing more time to recover your investments and then profits.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

They will reduce your income but if there the price rise, may be your money will return a little bit longer than the time specified when the deal occurred.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: