Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Received BFL Jalapeño Today!  (Read 40235 times)
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:12:54 PM

Quote from: davidspitzer
I agree but I am trying to understand the motivation of a vocal minority that predominates almost every thread.

I think there are a few outspoken individuals who see themselves as vigilantes, seeking justice in the wild wild bitcoin west. I agree they come off a little strong when in realty they could wait patiently for BFL to dig their own grave.

Anyway, it's clear to me as a newcomer that BFL's business practices have been more than shady, failing to deliver time after time while actively collecting more money. Now backed into a corner, Josh's demeanor as CEO is laughable, and his contempt for his customers is disgusting. I'm very surprised to see that he would damage his own company's credibility in such a way.

I want to be clear. I am not implying that they are wrong. I do not think that I have enough information to say either way. Based on what I understand and the facts I have seen, I believe BFL will still deliver. (It will be different, slower, require more power, generate more heat). I understand these changes and limitations and have made a decision to carry on as I still feel that they are the best long term bet for ASICS. Things can change and so could my position/opinion; for now, I hold the opinion that BFL will deliver. I will not be posting this sentiment in every thread on Bitcointalk. I have stated it a few times when needed, and that is more than sufficient (hint hint)
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:17:05 PM

Has anyone answered the order number questions?

#1604 is NOT possible.

What is the REAL order number?

EDIT: its the FPGA order switched to ASIC as Josh explained below.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

There are a handful of people who placed orders on the tail end of the FPGA process who elected to wait for the ASICs (since they were shipping RSN (TM)) after they had already placed and paid for their order.  Scared is one of them, and we ship by date paid, not order number anyway, so it's kind of immaterial.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

There are a handful of people who placed orders on the tail end of the FPGA process who elected to wait for the ASICs (since they were shipping RSN (TM)) after they had already placed and paid for their order.  Scared is one of them, and we ship by date paid, not order number anyway, so it's kind of immaterial.

Make perfect sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:29:49 PM

And Upgrader hold her Position by the first pay date ??

Jala to a SIngel oder Little Singel ?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

David, you are a well balanced (very objective) individual beyond reproach. So I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Just an observation:

I have taken interest in reading through the threads popping up from people who have received at the ASIC 5 gig miner (the artist previously known as Jalapeno). In almost everyone of the threads the same small contingent of users have substantively hijacked the thread in what appears to be an attempt to proselytize others to their dislike (hate) of all things butterfly labs. If they are preorder customers why have they not gotten a refund and moved on with their life and if not customers what is the motivation behind the seemingly relentless posts regarding BFL? I find the time and energy spent fascinating and I am curious to the underlying motivations. Can any of the ministers of the Church of BFL haters shed any light on their compulsion? I do not intend to debate your position, it is well know and established. I am merely curious of its origins of the sentiment and the gusto to which you apply it.

Blame Josh. He's the BFL representative that's stoking the fire anytime he can. He thinks it brings him more business.

I have seen Josh aggressively respond to negative comments, but I do not recall him instigating them. Regardless of Josh's response to said comments I still have not heard the underlying reasons for people posting them. What result are they seeking and what benefit does it bring the poster.

For example - I read posts and respond or post my own questions to expend my understanding on a subject or sometimes I post a, what I think is, a funny reply for entertainment purposes. In the first instance I seek to gain knowledge and in the second I seek enhance online relationships, which can then be leveraged later for more knowledge or other types of relationships both professional and personal.

I have also sometimes defended or clarified a position when I feel someone has misinterpreted something I have said, like now.

Ultimately I am trying to figure out what benefit the vocal minority derives from their posts. It may be they simply like the controversy and enjoy conflict, but I would not assume something so base without first asking; which is what I am doing.

Check into nagnag's posts. The man was not aggressive and simply wanted a refund. How then did Inaba respond to him?

Called him a liar and then thrust many....hurtful....statements towards him. Go check and be informed. There are no excuses for verbally abusing your customers.

Inaba has done this several times, some with small pre-orders, some with substantial pre-orders.

Fair enough  - I will go check it out. If I may ask, since you responded, what is your personal motivation? Are you presently or have you ever been a BFL customer and if so what has moved you to such a passionate position?
Conflicted interests is the easiest way to sum it all up.

If BFL fails to deliver, they will likely take a large number of people with them. There is an advantage to that happening since I am probably only 1 of 70 individuals holding on to an ASIC. Though at the same time, I do not see anything positive from people getting "hung to dry" by a company that over promises and under-delivers.

That is one side of the equation.

The other side of the equation: I don't have any strict loyalty to any vendor. I will go with whomever has proven themselves. Avalon was my choice due to their "All in one" unit design and Inabas inab-ility to control himself with the community. Like every BFL customer I had to look "the other way" when I saw things that made me worry about Avalon and their delivery schedule. No one likes to lose cash. I didn't have any failsafe in my payment method (Wire Transfer with actual hard earned cash). I didn't borrow from anyone, not even my CC company. I even started a DEFCON chart when my doubts were expressed about Avalon's delivery schedule.

BFL simply failed to deliver. They made promises lightly and always failed. They never seemed (nor were in my opinion) sincere with their customers. To this day 99.99% of those that have ordered have received nothing. Both a good and a bad thing for me. BFL does not seem to be intent on competing with Avalon so that depreciates their attractiveness (as a buyer).

What is your goal by your numerous posts? Is it personal, is your goal to sway others away from BFL.
It is a mixed bag. I am not sure there is a strategy as much as frustration.

On the one hand, I want a competitor to drive down prices. IF BFL succeeds then I have a second option. If they don't then they take a heck of a lot of customers with them and keeps ASICs in the hands of about 70 people. (well not counting ASIC miner or the batch 2 yet to be delivered by Avalon)

Keeping people away from BFL sounds sensible since the facts of their non-delivery, their attitude, their deceptive practices, their carrot wagging....pretty much makes it hard to stomach the idea of thousands of people losing money. At each step there is always something to criticize. Member "Scared" for example is one of those rare "customers" to have received a unit. Yet, he gives an order number that is seemingly impossible to be an actual order number. It is seems to be an order number that is before the pre-order queue even started. (Edit: See above for an update from Inaba on "Scared"'s order number.)

So right there, more fishy stuff. As well as the Head Customer Service agent at BFL using strange wording for how many units were going out. For example, in a blog post they said (paraphrased lightly) "We have shipped less than 12 today".

Does that mean 1? 2? 11?

Tactics like these are commonplace with BFL. Frustrating that they accept such scammy methods of propping up a badly run business. (IMO) You could basically read that statement in any way. It might be many units shipped out. Or it could be 0. Who knows? Jody's intent is much like Inaba's...to "look good" without actual substance.

As far as I can see, it's all shady promotion and plays on words. In fact, after this issue @ BFL forums, Jody has stopped putting out how many are going out. I guess that "one trick wonder" won't work a second time.

It seems to me that at this point and time, people have arrived at their own opinion, after much consideration, regarding BFL. It does not seem that the extended conversations have substantively changed peoples minds one way or the other. Given this, what is it that fuels the energy and frequency of your posts and what do you hope to accomplish by them?
Many newbies, (not the BFL shills or employees probably pretending to be newbies), simply do not know.

They are walking in...eyes wide shut. They don't know. Just read through this thread and you'll see many of the newcomers don't know the back story. And if you read and take Inaba's positions seriously, he intentionally leads them to believe we are spouting non-sense. It is only when newbies read and inform themselves that they become immune to the BS.

People simply do not know. To those that are well worn on the topic, they are well versed in the antics that composes BFL.

I believe that their comes a point in time, even if one is correct, that the frequency, aggressiveness and repetitive nature of their messages serves to actually detract from the message they are trying to convey. I am confident that there is absolutely no one on this board that has any doubt of your opinion regarding BFL. Is there any utility in your continued efforts, or are you now simply harming your own reputation and goodwill at this point? I would offer the same observation to you antithesis. If someone posted hundreds of messages that only extolled how great BFL is I would suggest it would be time to move on also.

I do believe there are lots of people who do not know. New people. They are walking into it without knowing any better.

I am probably (and have) harmed my own reputation. The other option is to remain silent while a largely defunct company profits from it. I just want cheaper miners. I don't really care if BFL succeeds or fails. I do care though that they are doing it on the backs of newbies and huge Advertising budgets to those that don't know.

If you throw a big enough net, you'll eventually catch enough suckers to keep any sordid operation going.

------------------------------

The whole solution to this problem is knowing the actual state of things at BFL. As of a month ago BFL stopped telling anyone what was actually happening.

So for all we know, their few orders going out are simply prototype to stave off the claims at Paypal. (check the blogs at BFL forums)

Or

It could be the start of their actual shipping cycle. Which do you prefer to believe? So far the order numbers people are giving are incongruent with normalcy.

Is it a sham or a start? We shall soon know.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:48:57 PM

What happened to the 1/3 1/3 1/3 plan?
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:08:41 PM

There are a handful of people who placed orders on the tail end of the FPGA process who elected to wait for the ASICs (since they were shipping RSN (TM)) after they had already placed and paid for their order.  Scared is one of them, and we ship by date paid, not order number anyway, so it's kind of immaterial.

josh ?

tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:21:14 PM

There are a handful of people who placed orders on the tail end of the FPGA process who elected to wait for the ASICs (since they were shipping RSN (TM)) after they had already placed and paid for their order.  Scared is one of them, and we ship by date paid, not order number anyway, so it's kind of immaterial.

josh ?

wooooow, wait - you trying to nail down bfl on statements they made?! big mistake!
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:39:39 PM

Makes me wish I had ordered Jala's instead of Singles, given that I was an FPGA upgrader as well!   Wink
davidspitzer

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:53:43 PM

David, you are a well balanced (very objective) individual beyond reproach. So I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Just an observation:

I have taken interest in reading through the threads popping up from people who have received at the ASIC 5 gig miner (the artist previously known as Jalapeno). In almost everyone of the threads the same small contingent of users have substantively hijacked the thread in what appears to be an attempt to proselytize others to their dislike (hate) of all things butterfly labs. If they are preorder customers why have they not gotten a refund and moved on with their life and if not customers what is the motivation behind the seemingly relentless posts regarding BFL? I find the time and energy spent fascinating and I am curious to the underlying motivations. Can any of the ministers of the Church of BFL haters shed any light on their compulsion? I do not intend to debate your position, it is well know and established. I am merely curious of its origins of the sentiment and the gusto to which you apply it.

Blame Josh. He's the BFL representative that's stoking the fire anytime he can. He thinks it brings him more business.

I have seen Josh aggressively respond to negative comments, but I do not recall him instigating them. Regardless of Josh's response to said comments I still have not heard the underlying reasons for people posting them. What result are they seeking and what benefit does it bring the poster.

For example - I read posts and respond or post my own questions to expend my understanding on a subject or sometimes I post a, what I think is, a funny reply for entertainment purposes. In the first instance I seek to gain knowledge and in the second I seek enhance online relationships, which can then be leveraged later for more knowledge or other types of relationships both professional and personal.

I have also sometimes defended or clarified a position when I feel someone has misinterpreted something I have said, like now.

Ultimately I am trying to figure out what benefit the vocal minority derives from their posts. It may be they simply like the controversy and enjoy conflict, but I would not assume something so base without first asking; which is what I am doing.

Check into nagnag's posts. The man was not aggressive and simply wanted a refund. How then did Inaba respond to him?

Called him a liar and then thrust many....hurtful....statements towards him. Go check and be informed. There are no excuses for verbally abusing your customers.

Inaba has done this several times, some with small pre-orders, some with substantial pre-orders.

Fair enough  - I will go check it out. If I may ask, since you responded, what is your personal motivation? Are you presently or have you ever been a BFL customer and if so what has moved you to such a passionate position?
Conflicted interests is the easiest way to sum it all up.

If BFL fails to deliver, they will likely take a large number of people with them. There is an advantage to that happening since I am probably only 1 of 70 individuals holding on to an ASIC. Though at the same time, I do not see anything positive from people getting "hung to dry" by a company that over promises and under-delivers.

That is one side of the equation.

The other side of the equation: I don't have any strict loyalty to any vendor. I will go with whomever has proven themselves. Avalon was my choice due to their "All in one" unit design and Inabas inab-ility to control himself with the community. Like every BFL customer I had to look "the other way" when I saw things that made me worry about Avalon and their delivery schedule. No one likes to lose cash. I didn't have any failsafe in my payment method (Wire Transfer with actual hard earned cash). I didn't borrow from anyone, not even my CC company. I even started a DEFCON chart when my doubts were expressed about Avalon's delivery schedule.

BFL simply failed to deliver. They made promises lightly and always failed. They never seemed (nor were in my opinion) sincere with their customers. To this day 99.99% of those that have ordered have received nothing. Both a good and a bad thing for me. BFL does not seem to be intent on competing with Avalon so that depreciates their attractiveness (as a buyer).

What is your goal by your numerous posts? Is it personal, is your goal to sway others away from BFL.
It is a mixed bag. I am not sure there is a strategy as much as frustration.

On the one hand, I want a competitor to drive down prices. IF BFL succeeds then I have a second option. If they don't then they take a heck of a lot of customers with them and keeps ASICs in the hands of about 70 people. (well not counting ASIC miner or the batch 2 yet to be delivered by Avalon)

Keeping people away from BFL sounds sensible since the facts of their non-delivery, their attitude, their deceptive practices, their carrot wagging....pretty much makes it hard to stomach the idea of thousands of people losing money. At each step there is always something to criticize. Member "Scared" for example is one of those rare "customers" to have received a unit. Yet, he gives an order number that is seemingly impossible to be an actual order number. It is seems to be an order number that is before the pre-order queue even started. (Edit: See above for an update from Inaba on "Scared"'s order number.)

So right there, more fishy stuff. As well as the Head Customer Service agent at BFL using strange wording for how many units were going out. For example, in a blog post they said (paraphrased lightly) "We have shipped less than 12 today".

Does that mean 1? 2? 11?

Tactics like these are commonplace with BFL. Frustrating that they accept such scammy methods of propping up a badly run business. (IMO) You could basically read that statement in any way. It might be many units shipped out. Or it could be 0. Who knows? Jody's intent is much like Inaba's...to "look good" without actual substance.

As far as I can see, it's all shady promotion and plays on words. In fact, after this issue @ BFL forums, Jody has stopped putting out how many are going out. I guess that "one trick wonder" won't work a second time.

It seems to me that at this point and time, people have arrived at their own opinion, after much consideration, regarding BFL. It does not seem that the extended conversations have substantively changed peoples minds one way or the other. Given this, what is it that fuels the energy and frequency of your posts and what do you hope to accomplish by them?
Many newbies, (not the BFL shills or employees probably pretending to be newbies), simply do not know.

They are walking in...eyes wide shut. They don't know. Just read through this thread and you'll see many of the newcomers don't know the back story. And if you read and take Inaba's positions seriously, he intentionally leads them to believe we are spouting non-sense. It is only when newbies read and inform themselves that they become immune to the BS.

People simply do not know. To those that are well worn on the topic, they are well versed in the antics that composes BFL.

I believe that their comes a point in time, even if one is correct, that the frequency, aggressiveness and repetitive nature of their messages serves to actually detract from the message they are trying to convey. I am confident that there is absolutely no one on this board that has any doubt of your opinion regarding BFL. Is there any utility in your continued efforts, or are you now simply harming your own reputation and goodwill at this point? I would offer the same observation to you antithesis. If someone posted hundreds of messages that only extolled how great BFL is I would suggest it would be time to move on also.

I do believe there are lots of people who do not know. New people. They are walking into it without knowing any better.

I am probably (and have) harmed my own reputation. The other option is to remain silent while a largely defunct company profits from it. I just want cheaper miners. I don't really care if BFL succeeds or fails. I do care though that they are doing it on the backs of newbies and huge Advertising budgets to those that don't know.

If you throw a big enough net, you'll eventually catch enough suckers to keep any sordid operation going.

------------------------------

The whole solution to this problem is knowing the actual state of things at BFL. As of a month ago BFL stopped telling anyone what was actually happening.

So for all we know, their few orders going out are simply prototype to stave off the claims at Paypal. (check the blogs at BFL forums)

Or

It could be the start of their actual shipping cycle. Which do you prefer to believe? So far the order numbers people are giving are incongruent with normalcy.

Is it a sham or a start? We shall soon know.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I will keep both my eyes and mind open. I really appreciate the time you took to explain your position. I hope everything works out beneficially for all
DataPlumber

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:30:46 PM

Well, I'm a BFL customer, and here's my story:

I ordered the 60GHash version back in early March.  I had been watching closely and figured that while their R&D process was being dogged by Murphy's Law, there was at least an 80% chance they'd ship before they got strung out too far and imploded (taking my money with 'em.)

I paid using the BitPay BTC to USD option, because at the time I'd spent zero direct dollars on BTC (mined every coin I had), and figured I'd just pay for the Bitcoin stuff with BTC.  (Seemed only natural.)

So, I knew at the time of payment that it was a gamble, and I'll bet most of the other people did too.  I'm following with great interest, but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

1.  I'm not worried about the fact they haven't meaningfully shipped yet.  The possibility I might never see any hardware existed then, and still exists today.  It's a little bit of a gamble just like everything else associated with Bitcoin right now.

2.  I'm not upset that the value of BTC climbed and there's a loss in opportunity cost while I wait.  I factored this in at the time.

3.  I personally find it refreshing that Josh is voicing a real, human presence in the forums, even if he does get sucked in by the trolls once in a while.  There was a book in the business section back in the 90s called "The Cluetrain Manifesto" that advocated communicating with your customers as a human being, not a corporate robot.  Because marketing is about relationship building, and people have relationships with people, not companies.  And there's no disputing that Josh is engaging us as a human being, here.  For better or for worse.

Overall, my concern level about this is about 3 on a 10 scale, and if I do wind up losing my money altogether (which may still happen), my disappointment will be maybe 5 on a 10 scale, because I knew it was a possibility at the outset.  Everyone that pre-ordered with BFL knew there was a risk of delay or failure, or it wouldn't be a pre-order.

So here's what fascinates me:

Why are people who aren't even customers so much more upset about this stuff than actual customers?  It's seriously a lot of time and (apparent) emotional investment into a game in which you have no skin.  Pure troll factor?

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:45:07 PM

Wow  Shocked  PuertoLibre,I think that is the best post you have ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

I have to give you a trollfactor of 0 on that one  Cheesy

Keep talking like that & I may have to friend you on FB  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

For a $149 investment it'll repay itself and make $1300 on top in one month of mining.

Think again. You paid about 23 BTC 10 months ago. You'll make .3 btc/day. Even if the difficulty doesn't skyrocket (which it will), you need more than 2 months to just break even. You aren't making any profit for a long time.

No, he paid in USD, just like everyone else.  Nice try, though.

I paid 13btc when I ordered mine.   Sad
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:55:35 PM

I just can't understand how anyone could defend BFL unless he/she has an incentive to do it (promised early machine or something) or hopes he might get one by placing himself in their backs.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

Why are people who aren't even customers so much more upset about this stuff than actual customers?  It's seriously a lot of time and (apparent) emotional investment into a game in which you have no skin.  Pure troll factor?

Us old timers lived through the Mybitcoin.com debacle. We lived through the Bitcoin Savings and Trust implosion. We were here for the Bitcoinica apocalypse. We saw Mooncoin run off with everyone's money.  We saw exchanges get hacked and coins get stolen. We have seen fraud after scam after con appear on these forums. Noobies show up with dollar signs in their eyes, get fleeced of their cash and dumped in the gutter.

It is not healthy to let this sort of thing continue. A bit of skepticism is healthy.
Trying to shout down skeptics only adds fuel to the fire, and is usually an indication that the shouters have something to hide.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
DataPlumber

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 10:04:12 PM

I just can't understand how anyone could defend BFL unless he/she has an incentive to do it (promised early machine or something) or hopes he might get one by placing himself in their backs.
Different value system than yours.

DataPlumber

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 10:08:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 10:39:51 PM by DataPlumber

Us old timers lived through the Mybitcoin.com debacle. We lived through the Bitcoin Savings and Trust implosion. We were here for the Bitcoinica apocalypse. We saw Mooncoin run off with everyone's money.  We saw exchanges get hacked and coins get stolen. We have seen fraud after scam after con appear on these forums. Noobies show up with dollar signs in their eyes, get fleeced of their cash and dumped in the gutter.

It is not healthy to let this sort of thing continue. A bit of skepticism is healthy.
Trying to shout down skeptics only adds fuel to the fire, and is usually an indication that the shouters have something to hide.
Ah, that makes sense.  I might suggest that some here go well beyond skepticism.

Edit: does "being registered two weeks before me" really give you "old timer" status relative to me?

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 10:11:01 PM

Seems legit Mr. Mahatma Tongue

I've made one mistake in that post though, "I just can't undestand" should be replaced with "There's no chance in hell"

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
DataPlumber

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 10:34:30 PM

Seems legit Mr. Mahatma Tongue

I've made one mistake in that post though, "I just can't undestand" should be replaced with "There's no chance in hell"
I don't understand why people bother trolling for no reason/gain.  Seems a waste of time to me.  But I assume they have a different value system than mine, and therefore different motivations.

In this thread, there are a lot of people trying to claim that I (as a customer of BFL) should think or feel or act a certain way, but I don't.  I find such implications somewhere between silly and offensive, and said as much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: