Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Coinsecure delaying BTC/INR withdrawal ?  (Read 4441 times)
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Benson, I requested INR withdrawal 48 hours ago and still haven't received anything. I sent an email inquiry yesterday but no response so far.

I understand you guys are facing serious server overload issues but atleast inform your customers via email when they can expect their withdrawals or deposits to go through. It's very unnerving to wait for days without any heads up when it used to take just hours in the past. Keeping customers in the loop should be of utmost important for any business or else how will the trust build up?

Well CS already did twice email inform to all customers , i wonder that you didn't get notified about this . They already sent mass email to all customers one day ego about the delay and reasons .

ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

Benson, I requested INR withdrawal 48 hours ago and still haven't received anything. I sent an email inquiry yesterday but no response so far.

I understand you guys are facing serious server overload issues but atleast inform your customers via email when they can expect their withdrawals or deposits to go through. It's very unnerving to wait for days without any heads up when it used to take just hours in the past. Keeping customers in the loop should be of utmost important for any business or else how will the trust build up?

Well CS already did twice email inform to all customers , i wonder that you didn't get notified about this . They already sent mass email to all customers one day ego about the delay and reasons .

I got the mass email regarding the server load issue and that their trading platform would be down for a few days. It also said all withdrawals will be processed within the next 24 hours but clearly that didn't happen since many of us are still waiting. They should send another follow up email regarding the delay and provide a fresh estimate. An email stating that "We have processed withdrawals till XX-MAY-2017 so far" is all it takes to calm frayed nerves. Most international online businesses do that when there are unexpected delays.
bitwatcher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

Not just withdrawal but inr deposits are also delayed. And their customer support is zero. Phone lines always busy. No ETAs anywhere. App is dead slow.
ngin-x

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:32:49 AM

I am glad that they atleast sent a couple of emails in the last 7 days to keep us somewhat updated. But yeah their phone support is dead, nobody picks up the phone. Email support is dead too, nobody replies.

I use Coinsecure more than any other exchange but lack of support over phone & email is becoming a point of concern. In case of any issue, I don't know whom to ask for help.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

I am glad that they atleast sent a couple of emails in the last 7 days to keep us somewhat updated. But yeah their phone support is dead, nobody picks up the phone. Email support is dead too, nobody replies.

I use Coinsecure more than any other exchange but lack of support over phone & email is becoming a point of concern. In case of any issue, I don't know whom to ask for help.

Support is not dead, its overcrowded at the moment.
Queues have reached 27th-28th, so few more days and we should normalize and be back on track.

ngin-x

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:37:27 AM

Support is not dead, its overcrowded at the moment.
Queues have reached 27th-28th, so few more days and we should normalize and be back on track.

Can't wait for Coinsecure to get back to normal. It's by far the best exchange in India and I hope you guys can cope better with the rising influx of users in future.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:43:25 AM

By when will this issue be solved? I have some bitcoins to sell on the exchange and hence am waiting. I received my withdrawal made on 18th May and hope that things get back to normal soon.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

By when will this issue be solved? I have some bitcoins to sell on the exchange and hence am waiting. I received my withdrawal made on 18th May and hope that things get back to normal soon.

Load is a semi fixed issue now.. Few more changes and we should be able to accomodate a lot more.
Last few days has been very stable even under heavy load.
Things will be back to normal very soon. Queues looking much thinner,
We have also rejected a lot of old KYC, where we were unable to call verify the user..
This also reduces a lot of load on compliance, so all should be back on track soon.

Think INR deposits and withdraws should be back on track by 2nd or 3rd.

ngin-x

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

Are deposits/withdrawals back to normal? I deposited INR today after getting the update mail but whole day passed and still no credit Sad
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

Are deposits/withdrawals back to normal? I deposited INR today after getting the update mail but whole day passed and still no credit Sad

I am also curious about this , since today's update from CS mentioned Deposit will be normal from today but i guess you also need to remember new deposit time frame they mentioned 48 hours . So i guess you have to wait until tomorrow then come to conclusion may be about delay or normal .

ngin-x

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

I am also curious about this , since today's update from CS mentioned Deposit will be normal from today but i guess you also need to remember new deposit time frame they mentioned 48 hours . So i guess you have to wait until tomorrow then come to conclusion may be about delay or normal .

I wonder if there is any way CS can automate the process of deposits and withdrawals. That will reduce most of their workload and increase customer convenience too.

Crypto space is very price sensitive. Price can easily increase by 20-30% over 48 hours timeframe. So without automation, it's impossible to take part in trading activities. Of course we can leave funds in the exchange but there is always a chance of exchange getting hacked. Who will take the chance?
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

I wonder if there is any way CS can automate the process of deposits and withdrawals. That will reduce most of their workload and increase customer convenience too.

Crypto space is very price sensitive. Price can easily increase by 20-30% over 48 hours timeframe. So without automation, it's impossible to take part in trading activities. Of course we can leave funds in the exchange but there is always a chance of exchange getting hacked. Who will take the chance?

I am sure they are working towards getting this process automated, however failing to do so due to lack of bank support.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ngin-x

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

I am sure they are working towards getting this process automated, however failing to do so due to lack of bank support.

Well I can understand a business having scaling problems due to circumstances beyond their control. All businesses face roadblocks at some point but their lack of customer support is truly alarming. Nobody ever answers the phone or replies to emails!! BTCXIndia and Zebpay are better in this regard since they always respond to customers. Infact many customers would be willing to put up with higher fees and spreads just because of the superior customer support.

All businesses value repeat customers but I don't think you can ever gain customer's trust in the long term with zero customer support. When customers are faced with abnormal delays in transaction and a lot of money is at stake, they will naturally freak out if company refuses to pick up the phone or reply to emails.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

I just hope that CS gets back to the normal business mode. Because its is one of the most reputed in India and if it suffers mostly new users who have just invested or plans to open account may get worried about it and may also panic about situation in India.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

H Benson, I signed up on CS but KYC is blocked. any ideas on when this will be available again for new customers to get approved and start trading?

Thank you.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

H Benson, I signed up on CS but KYC is blocked. any ideas on when this will be available again for new customers to get approved and start trading?

Thank you.

Most likely next week.
You can drop me your number and email ID and I can ask compliance to call u and sort out account if needed.
All loads seem peaceful at the moment.. Just some small things left to fix and we back on track..

sniffscurry

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:44:22 AM

Thank you.

Most likely next week.
You can drop me your number and email ID and I can ask compliance to call u and sort out account if needed.
All loads seem peaceful at the moment.. Just some small things left to fix and we back on track..

Thanks for the information as I also looking forward to purchase my first Bitcoin. My KYC process is not complete & am looking forward to complete the same. Thanks for providing the information regarding KYC. One query is regarding wallet, what is meant by Offchain Bitcoin wallet? I am a newbie, sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:46:05 AM

Thank you.

Most likely next week.

Thanks for the information as I also looking forward to purchase my first Bitcoin. My KYC process is not complete & am looking forward to complete the same. Thanks for providing the information regarding KYC. One query is regarding wallet, what is meant by Offchain Bitcoin wallet? I am a newbie, sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks.

When you send funds from a coinsecure - coinsecure account, it will be offchain, so no tx id will be generated on a public blockchain.
This is available for wallet - wallet and wallet - exchange.

Paranandi

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:53:06 PM

coinsecure's website is down the whole day! Message - we will be back soon Please visit our mobile app - I cant find their mobile app on IOS - does coinsecure have a IOS app?

Its been 2 full days since my withdrawal request - NO RESPONSE to my email yet

How long does it usually take for coinsecure to process withdrawals ?   if coinsecure is this slow they kill any arbitrage opportunities

How are other exchanges(zebpay, unocoin) withdrawal timelines?

Many Thanks
Sawpport

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

As much of the site uses so you can get 2-3 hours in bitcoin for a long period of time to get the money for security as soon as it gets into the bank.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: