Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

On june 2,the price was 0.00026776 btc and now on 3rd june,price is 0.00028818 btc.Its gradually increasing.Quiet interesting.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:17:19 PM

Congrats to STORJ team for easily collecting 26million$ in just few days and close to 4 million looks to be easily achievable in the next few days,I hope this ICO will close by this week.
So after achieving their taget whats next, does that mean they will not continue selling. I hope they will, as I see a lot of people showing interest in STORJ and price right now is very good.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

Not sure if this has been answered yet but it's stated that each Storj costs 0,5 USD. Against which value is this measures? It is at the time of purchased or against some other value? For example, if at the time of purchase BTC was worth $2000 will I get 4000 STORJ for 1 BTC or is it measured against a later exchange rate.

On another note, someone just bought about 50 BTC worth of SJCX all at once. Seems like someone is accumulating.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

It's seems nothing bounty social media in STORJ, If that there is it's been something that would have been very amazing for projects STORJ hehehe.....
hope sucess.  Grin
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

Not sure if this has been answered yet but it's stated that each Storj costs 0,5 USD. Against which value is this measures? It is at the time of purchased or against some other value? For example, if at the time of purchase BTC was worth $2000 will I get 4000 STORJ for 1 BTC or is it measured against a later exchange rate.

On another note, someone just bought about 50 BTC worth of SJCX all at once. Seems like someone is accumulating.

I think it is instant and according to what you agreed on the moment. I seen other places where it is instant, even if price goes volatile.

50 btc? That is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:12:49 PM

I think it is instant and according to what you agreed on the moment. I seen other places where it is instant, even if price goes volatile.

50 btc? that is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.

That would be good news as I bought it when btc was about 2600. I'd love to have someone from the storj team confirm this.

Furthermore, I've seen several very large buys this evening. I'd say something is about to be revealed.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

StorJ Congratulations on your good ICO performance so far. Never knew things will be this good. Hope the company continues to grow.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:53:58 AM

This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

Huge jump today for those that have invested...84 cents USD

We'll see how it goes, but promising progress so far  Smiley
alhal1

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Huge jump today for those that have invested...84 cents USD

We'll see how it goes, but promising progress so far  Smiley
I know huge strides the past few days!
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:56:32 AM

When STORJ token will be distributed to the investors?
I find that there is a lack of communication between the dev team and community.

Is there a slack channel?
The crowdsale said distribution will be 30 days after the sale ends, unless I'm remembering it wrong

Liquid71

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:57:47 AM

where information about bounty ?
Look elsewhere , no bounties here, real developments have no need to give out stuff for free to desperate people

Why I can't participate in this ICO? It is pointed that ICO lasts till 19th June. WTF?

ICO ended, terms of sale ending was 30 million raised or 19th June, whichever comes first. You can always buy sjcx from an exchange and wait for the upcoming storj coin swap. Than again, you don't actually read so it doesn't matter anyways
The distribution happens 30 days after the ICO ended not the 19th of June since it ended early correct?

Liquid71

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:00:39 AM

50 btc? that is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.

That would be good news as I bought it when btc was about 2600. I'd love to have someone from the storj team confirm this.

Furthermore, I've seen several very large buys this evening. I'd say something is about to be revealed.
When you purchased it told you how many you got, and yes it was at the current exchange rate.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because old token of storj which is storjcoinx, is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c-cex have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.
Liquid71

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:50:15 AM

I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because old token of storj which is storjcoinx, is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c-cex have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

From the crowdsale website:
When will I get my STORJ tokens?
All tokens purchased during the Storj Token Sale will be distributed within four (4) weeks of the end of the sale.

xcajun21

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

From the crowdsale website:
When will I get my STORJ tokens?
All tokens purchased during the Storj Token Sale will be distributed within four (4) weeks of the end of the sale.

They had 15 millions in presale. Maybe that take time to process and lock in for the period mentioned. Otherwise, has passed a week,  so its reasonable to think 2 and 3 at most...

Anyway buckle up because the show is about to begin. This ico is gonna be launched on bittrex and polo? haha
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

On june 2,the price was 0.00026776 btc and now on 3rd june,price is 0.00028818 btc.Its gradually increasing.Quiet interesting.
And today on 6rd june is 40k this is very significant increase only in few days, this is major mark this will be great success, slow rise and accumulation should tell you this will be worth few times more, so do not hesitate to long.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

i think, storjcoinsx on polo and bittrex will only be replaced by the new version of storj..
meaning they only do swapping. i have already asked this to the op. and that what he said. if you have stock from terx or polo and you dont want  it to sell, you can swap your coins to them. if ypo want to sell it, you may, and he said that we will only wait for the new version in polo or trex.
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?

Finalshot23

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:22:28 PM

What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?

People are realizing this is a solid project with real potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: