Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge  (Read 81491 times)
Funky Al

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

This is getting a bit tasty, zurg do you have proof that all those accounts are fake?

It's only fair that genuine accounts that haven't spammed their way to 100 get a chance, but the way this is playing out, I'd be surprised if it happened.

I'd all but given up on this raffle and wished the winners well, but now I'm not sure.
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:50:59 AM

i've given up as well, a bit disappointed that few of the winners are just 1-2 post ahead/behind my post Sad

anyway best of luck!!
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:22:59 AM

This is getting a bit tasty, zurg do you have proof that all those accounts are fake?

It's only fair that genuine accounts that haven't spammed their way to 100 get a chance, but the way this is playing out, I'd be surprised if it happened.

I'd all but given up on this raffle and wished the winners well, but now I'm not sure.

Well, I actually just now finished going through the list that they made of 175 people.
Literally 1/2 of the list are FAKE accounts. I counted 81 REAL accounts.
I am not going to disclose the findings just yet before I submit them to Scrat and JohnK.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:23:24 AM

damn thats alot more than half i hope they do something
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 02:27:07 PM

Wouldn't be the first time cheaters got disqualified and knocked me into a winners seat.

Good luck to all legitimate players...hopefully they will look into these fake accounts and
make a ruling based on 1 entry per person...probably even easier to look into now that
"the winner" has logged in...probably on the same ip as some of the other "winners".

Between the fake accounts and the extreme delay, this raffle has been somewhat of a
let down, that and the initial list doesn't include my name.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
RedDiamond

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:50:12 PM

Well, rules are rules and nothing in them say anything about duplicate of fake accounts.

I just think this raffle is on a fast pace to become a classic example on how not to run one without "proper" rules.

All good though, there is always Karma. Smiley

Scrat is absent for medical reasons and John is not well either. Bad Karma?

danyy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:29:00 PM

im not fake! i was posting images in the 21 million thread on purpose to reach the requirement of 100 posts minimum and it was a good form of meditation also. i am a real person and i just wanted to make sure i had a chance to enter this super raffle and follow the rules as best as i can.

I think he is legit, also he did a good work making the winners list, there are other more probabbly fake accounts out there.

notserp
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:57:49 PM

im not fake! i was posting images in the 21 million thread on purpose to reach the requirement of 100 posts minimum and it was a good form of meditation also. i am a real person and i just wanted to make sure i had a chance to enter this super raffle and follow the rules as best as i can.

I think he is legit, also he did a good work making the winners list, there are other more probabbly fake accounts out there.

lol miners other account
zurg

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:47:52 PM

Sorry, I rechecked and will unmark you when I get home.
phone not cooperating, lol
will doublecheck from pc also.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

no one said ur fake u just prob have more than one account in this raffle
zurg

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:51:55 PM

Ok, Here is the list that took me a couple hours compiling.

I went through and checked users posts and based it on users posts, specifically what type of posts they made where they were made as well as their content (ie. one liners etc.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huhhwl74wh56iwj/Coinroll-raffle.docx
Google-docs doesn't show colors? Download it and open.

Also, I will recheck miner2020 patters later on tonight. Sorry, wife takes priority. lol

Legend:
Green = Real user
No Color = I couldn't say for sure so I left them as Real but in Neutral.
Red = I saw a consistent pattern of where the users posted to what thread and content.

My estimation by what I saw in the Red posts and threads is that about 80% of the accounts I flagged as Red are controlled by 1 user.
Either way , just something that somebody can look over.

I am not saying I am 100% right..., but throwing my analysis out there.

Thank you.
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

There was no rules about either multiple accounts, post quality or trust rating. I believe the current posts on the thread are meant to be final entries and no more will be pruned.

Although considering the situation, it might be good to add certain rules such as only accounts which existed prior to the thread starting and no negative trust for the next raffle, should there be one.

Considering Scrat doesn't look like he's going to come around soon, I'd recommend John K. to recalculate himself the winners using the secrets and to issue payments as Scrat is not around to sign the list of winners.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:12:18 PM

There was no rules about either multiple accounts, post quality or trust rating. I believe the current posts on the thread are meant to be final entries and no more will be pruned.

Although considering the situation, it might be good to add certain rules such as only accounts which existed prior to the thread starting and no negative trust for the next raffle, should there be one.

Considering Scrat doesn't look like he's going to come around soon, I'd recommend John K. to recalculate himself the winners using the secrets and to issue payments as Scrat is not around to sign the list of winners.

really? how much of those accounts are yours?  or maybe those are all coinroll.it accounts they made to try and win the btc back lol
johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:46:08 AM

We need john k back to the states.. he is missed again somewhere in asia
crazynoggin

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:10:29 AM

really? how much of those accounts are yours?  or maybe those are all coinroll.it accounts they made to try and win the btc back lol

Haha, honestly, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I went through the list myself a couple months back wondering how many of the accounts were actually duplicates and if they were all Coinroll's. Watch most of the Bitcoins funnel to related addresses if the list is final.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 10:05:13 AM

*has high hopes its not final*  Roll Eyes

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:56:09 PM

really? how much of those accounts are yours?  or maybe those are all coinroll.it accounts they made to try and win the btc back lol
coinroll could have easily created a 10BTC raffle and "kept" the 90BTC for themseves but didn't... why would they create fake accounts when they are drowning in bitcoins; probably have close to 100,000 bitcoins by now.... that's about 90 million of your worthless fiat money

zurg, please stop the witchhunt and let it go; the list of 175 participants posted by yangwao is final. as they say, all is fair in love and war... lets all look forward to future raffle games. congrats to all winners

lol 10btc raffle? no one would have joined
zurg

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:22:37 PM

coinroll could have easily created a 10BTC raffle and "kept" the 90BTC for themseves but didn't... why would they create fake accounts when they are drowning in bitcoins; probably have close to 100,000 bitcoins by now.... that's about 90 million of your worthless fiat money

zurg, please stop the witchhunt and let it go; the list of 175 participants posted by yangwao is final. as they say, all is fair in love and war... lets all look forward to future raffle games. congrats to all winners

I am not on a witch hunt, I am an just using my analytic skills to highlight how some people unfairly to others leverage the system here where users that actually participate and contribute to the community get the shaft. (74 of 100 BTCs going to fake accounts) Believe it of not the country where originator of the raffle is has specific laws and guidelines that he must follow.

As for your account I rechecked your posts etc and I am not convinced at all that you are a real account.

I don't make decisions in this raffle, that's up to Scrat.

I will leave it at that.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

Now been over 20 days... Getting a bit ridiculous now.
kuriboh

Activity: 361
Merit: 285

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:16:37 AM

Now been over 20 days... Getting a bit ridiculous now.

I hope that with this forced delay, Scrat and Coinroll staff reconsider double check for scammers and alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: