Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Loophole 2017 (Guide) => How To Recover Any Fund Currently On 21 Day HOld  (Read 3479 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:45:25 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 02:08:08 PM by BitcSeo

=>This is FREE to ALL those who have purchase the other guide on how to bypass/release fund on 21 days Holding <=

Paypal has done a decent work by patching most of these loophole(s) but, we alway's strive to outsmart them.

What will you do  When your money is placed under 21 days hold? Go about complaining or wait for about 21 or more days?

Paypal Loophole 2017 Guide => is a must-have guide for ALL/Anyone who want to recover current fund on hold.
It's an outline strategy that will help you get the equivalent sum of money on hold!!

What? you held me right. Strategy to recover the total sum on hold!

☞That money was mean't for business & not to be kept in prison (under 21 days hold) by some company who  enjoys getting increment in interest!

You'll notice that paypal normally substract own fee's before application of the 21 days hold. So, who are the victim's here; not the buyer's, nor paypal.   Shocked Shocked

The seller's are the victim here, because NO MONEY, No Business!!

NOTE: This guide is FREE for those who have purchased my guide on "Guide On How To Bypass/Release Fund On Hold"

Special Discount Offer For Vouched (HERO;Leggendary .. member's) : $50 ($25)

Price : $50 in bitcoin

Mode of Payment : Bitcoin

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hwaleed

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

Beware! This guy is a scammer i bought his previous guide for $50 which he wrote on his imagination with full of bullshit method which will never work and now he openly admit in his thread look at this

Paypal has done a decent work by patching most of these loophole(s) but, we alway's strive to outsmart them.

I also opened scam report against him because he just use his imagination for writing a guide and when you will go for implementing his strategy then things will be non existing on the website.When you will ask for help he will never reply it happened to me i asked for help he stop replying then i posted my review on his thread he immediately replied and blackmail me to remove my review look at this.

Yes, i will but, you have to first go the the public board to remove the your review/comment/feedback  before i can help you release fund on hold. This is because i will be using same principle in the guide to release your fund.

Regard's
Bitcseo

After removing my Review once again he stopped replying and now bring some more crap to scam the innocent people.Please stay away from this guy i would also like any Mod or staff take some serious action against this scammer.
monsterim

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

So it seems its better to just wait it out Smiley then waste $50 on this guide.

Thanks for your inputs. We really need some better vouches then from paid legendaries looking for free stuff.
AdamKyi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:44:22 AM

The same thing happened to me as it did to hwaleed. After offering help to remove the funds, he will stop replying or sending crap message.

I have just been informed that old method(Not the method that i bought from BitcSeo) not working anymore since 4 days or so. BitcSeo, please stop post something that is not exist.

Still no update for new method, however i still giving him 5% trust and will wait for new method coming soon. I will place a negative trust and feedback on his account soon, and will remove it only if he send me the new method.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

Regard's
Bitcseo

After removing my Review once again he stopped replying and now bring some more crap to scam the innocent people.Please stay away from this guy i would also like any Mod or staff take some serious action against this scammer.
[/quote]

@hwaleed, thanks for your feedback(s). Accepted i sold guide to you on how to bypass & release fund on paypal 21 hold.
Remember you accuse of withholding the REAL method while selling out-dated guide to my client's.

Yes, you contacted me several time(s) via PM requesting for personal assistance. In reply to one of such multiple pm from your end. I quickly point out what you have been doing wrong & why the release fund on hold concept is not working out for you but, worked for a few other from the screenshot which you've sent to me.

*It's a guide where i have explained & also implemented the concept there-in.It's your duty to spend some time to read & follow the instruction's instead of hurrying into your paypal account to release fund on hold.

Just like you are putting down yourself now by declining any means to help you out.

YOu should know by now that you are not the only person that is having issue with paypal (fund on 21 days hold)
FYI - i have client's here on bitcointalk forum who are currently having a total sum of $1,500 on hold and a partial sum has been released. I get moved to offer personal assistant whenever, i get such PM and not offering personal assist for fund less than $100 because it does not worth the time.

NOTE: sure i'm willing to help you but, you are so impatient. you need thing's done fast & in your own way. Sometime(s) it does always work out like that because you purchased a guide and not personal assistant.

Regard's

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
hwaleed

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
Merited by toptek (10)

I asked him a question on May 3 this is his reply

Oh, i will get back to you because i have to follow-up with other client's as well.

Thanks
Bitcseo

Then on May 4 i asked him same question again the reply was

@hwaleed,

I have to follow-up with other user's as well who took to time to study the guide.
Because, most them succeeded in bypassing the 21 days hold. So they will be able to release fund on hold if, they can bypass the hold.

In your own case, i sent the guide to you yesterday and you posted review on the public board in haste. Now, can i see screenshot of the error msg received during this process?

Thanks
Bitcseo

May 5 he blackmail me to remove my review for getting help.

@hwaleed,

Yes, i will but, you have to first go the the public board to remove the your review/comment/feedback  before i can help you release fund on hold. This is because i will be using same principle in the guide to release your fund.

Regard's
Bitcseo

May 6 i removed my Review but he did a tricky part and immediately lock his thread to prevent from getting negative review again and then he reply me.

Your problem is that you are impatient.

I have lot of queries from other customer's who had contacted me earlier before you.
I'm attending to everyone accordingly. Pls, study the guide carefully so as to release fund on hold by yourself If, you can't wait anymore.

Thanks

After locking his thread from further replies he stopped replying me and today saying previous one is patched and now he has new one but fact is it is not patched actually there were no such method.I referring one line from his guide here please read it and judge yourself.

6. Open up a new browser => Go to paypal => Click Withdraw FUND => ADD FUND from Bank.

Screen short  :  http://prnt.sc/f7bph6

Now tell me where the hell is ADD FUND from Bank option when you click on withdraw fund?

This was the simple question which i was asking from 4 days but he was clueless.

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 12:41:05 PM by BitcSeo

How much does it cost?.

i'm interested. Pls, send yr wallet address?.

still available? send details in regard's to payment.

Well reach me via PM when you are ready to resolve this issue @hwaleed.

alternatively, you go ahead if, you want to keep posting review's & comment(s) like the one's above.

It does not stop my customer's from getting in contact with me via PM. As you can see from the quote above. I literally get more than 20 pm's per day in regard's to bypass & release of fund on 21 dayz hold. Shocked Shocked Shocked

☞☞You see, you cannot stop me! Beside, i'm not the one holding your fund! it's paypal. I'm only offering to help you out Mister!

NOTE : press press ctrl + stamp on keyboard & open & paste (ctrl +v) when taking screenshot. avoid using third-party software i.e lightshot because such program(s) jampack the  screenshot with ads.

Thanks
Bitcseo

Well reach me via PM when you are ready to resolve this issue @hwaleed.

Your method was shit and now you saying patched so what is left behind to resolve?
[/quote]

@hwaleed,

☞You need to get  free iban [ Onlinekonto.de to get]  that will enable the second method to work out for you.

NOTE: the website is in in dutch => you can use google translate for translation during the registration process.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

UPDATES : Dated 29.05.2017

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Do you still offer the 21 day PayPal guide or servìce?
Does it still work?

@napalmsocks, thanks for youir interest in this guide.
Yes, the guide (bypass paypal 21 days hold) is still available.

*I only closed the thread due to consistent query ofwhich i'm not always available online to provide answer's to such question(s).

Yes, the updated version of this guide is still working

Thanks

what if you release a payment i have on hold so if its ok, i buy the tutorial.

@rojasaldo, whichever is ok by me.

Regard's

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: