Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Failure of the system  (Read 690 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

Fanboy? there is no such thing as a fan of bitcoin everyone of us is certainly experiencing this kind of stuff, and I think there are some that are hooked in bitcoin because of it's possibilities in taking over the currency in becoming unified with one another, but transactions like this was in the system and it is not really ready for this kind of a role in the whole world, well I got a friend he is just waiting for his money that are paid by Yobit and it is 1 week now and not yet confirmed, he is really losing faith right now with bitcoin.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

I am wondering how many transactions in the Mempool are nonsens or crap transactions? 70%?

If truly so, it means the mempool is full shit we don't need to transact.
Or are BU fetishists filling the mempool with crap to "proof" BTC needs BU Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: