Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS  (Read 27448 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

I'm still concerned about Tezos, and have been since I learned that the ICO is uncapped. Particularly in the current feverish climate.
Also found this today (an old post, but still...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6am251/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_tezos_coinss_ico/

Is it really true that the founders get 8.5% of fiat from the ICO?
There are a lot of people who know a lot more than me, but still... I'm not touching this one at all.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

I'm still concerned about Tezos, and have been since I learned that the ICO is uncapped. Particularly in the current feverish climate.
Also found this today (an old post, but still...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6am251/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_tezos_coinss_ico/

Is it really true that the founders get 8.5% of fiat from the ICO?
There are a lot of people who know a lot more than me, but still... I'm not touching this one at all.

Very informative, thank you for the link.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Lots of ICOs these day. Anad many of them have solid things.

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

I'm still researcing Tezos. It's delayed, no certain date.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

Ironically, these ERC-20 token sales are driving up the Price of ETH, while those buying the ICOs could have made more money not buying in at all. See the ROI vs ETH on the ERC-20 tokens.

https://icostats.com/vs-eth (be sure to check the ERC-20 filter at the top of the page)

If the ERC-20 craze continues, you may want to consider the stats in that link. So far, those that simply held ETH instead of investing in most of these ICO's would be better off due to ETH's rise in price.
zahidk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

Ironically, these ERC-20 token sales are driving up the Price of ETH, while those buying the ICOs could have made more money not buying in at all. See the ROI vs ETH on the ERC-20 tokens.

https://icostats.com/vs-eth (be sure to check the ERC-20 filter at the top of the page)

If the ERC-20 craze continues, you may want to consider the stats in that link. So far, those that simply held ETH instead of investing in most of these ICO's would be better off due to ETH's rise in price.

Agreed, but I feel its about time that ICO with ERC-20 token will retain min price as ETH price as people are showing concern about it. Otherwise the whole idea of ICO will die. For example, Aragon price remains above ETH price even ETH went higher quickly after Aragon ICO. Same will be followed by future ICO ( obviously, serious ICO which support ETH community) .
blacque

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:24:58 AM

Tezos appear most innovative given their focus on formal verifiability.  Given how the reentrancy bug gave us TheDAO episode, Ethereum and Solidity likely remain at risk of crypto geeks figuring out that OCaML/Michelson, as used in Tezos, precludes such bugs. 
NVO is interesting in the DEX space.  https://nvo.io
I don't think it's yet a world-beater (maybe one day....), but I have sentimental favour to Zen Cash too.
ergie

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

I think Tezos is a meme and BAT is an interesting project to watch, may not actually make it mainstream but its an easy fold short/mid term. Also, coindash looks interesting. Its a project with actual use, alot of new dumb money out there
liubeibei520

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

Where can I find information about STATUS?
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

Their slack:
http://slack.status.im/

and blog:
https://blog.status.im/
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:17:32 PM

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

Exactly...some of these ICO have an amazing prospect but one cannot invest in all of them. OnPlace is also promising as it tend to bridge the gap between traditional investment and crypto investment. one could easily invest in good companies through their platform. Also GiGi Watt is also an interesting project. but for me am going all in at STATUS, and May increase my PLUTON portfolio and also invest in TEZOS. Will skip BAT for now, i hope i do not regret it later.

Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

BAT is great project from the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

Watching SONM. Hoping it's as good as Golem!
jason943

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:01:38 AM

Patientory is also a good project. It's related to healthcare and will be applied in hospitals.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

Exactly...some of these ICO have an amazing prospect but one cannot invest in all of them. OnPlace is also promising as it tend to bridge the gap between traditional investment and crypto investment. one could easily invest in good companies through their platform. Also GiGi Watt is also an interesting project. but for me am going all in at STATUS, and May increase my PLUTON portfolio and also invest in TEZOS. Will skip BAT for now, i hope i do not regret it later.

Haven't read yet about OnPlace and GiGi Watt much.
Also Status is on my radar, Pluton is promosing. I was gonna invest in BAT but they changed their conditions now I'm not sure if I invest. About Tezos still have some doubts but probably I'll invest.

BAT is great project from the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox

BAT is great, developers as well. But the thing is they changed the conditions couple of days ago. That made me think.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Lately some projects change their conditions. Especially the money/funding part.
Maybe they want to get advantage of big money influx in this world. But I agree it doesn't seem good.

Basic Attention Token and now Mysterium Network. What's next?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?

Don't basically all ICO's instadump the moment a market opens? why not just wait a bit for the first markets to be established and then buy in the market? I don't want to buy an ICO to get instadumped upon.

I have no idea what BAT and STATUS are buy TEZOS is backed by a billionaire and this may get media attention.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

I am aiming for the these three ICOs: VOISE, MobileGO and lastly SONM. These three are very good coins with good business model. They have amazing roadmap and team. By the way, SONM has an upcoming ICO this June 2017. Please see my sig for details.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:23:58 PM

BAT looks awsome, but i don't like the fact they do not have a thread here, on bitcointalk.  :(I am also watching for ICO i am promoting in my signature, EXSCUDO, which is actually ending in a day. Definitely check that out.
DaFuture

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:25:34 PM

bancor and Minexcoin are two great projects that look pretty good
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

Tezos is backed by a Billionaire that's what makes it more exciting... The coin makes some sense.
Wonder why they postponed their ICO though.
Hope the Billionaire backed coin won't be stingy with bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: