Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please swap DMB version 1.5 to New DMB  (Read 47627 times)
Elastosfan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:58:23 PM by Elastosfan

This new team is lead by only one developer, and when asking question he was very rude and called me annoying. This same developer that has a history of giving up on this project, seems like he doesn't care about people that invest.

I voiced my concerned about the DEV bashing me, for asking a question and I was threatened  that I would be banned if I say anything negative about the dev.

The team only has one nasty attitude developer(with history of failing) and the head admin(TheSoloGamer) of the discord is literally a 14 yr old kid.

https://imgur.com/a/zfWrZ  <-- proof

This same 14 yr old admin said he thinks it will be months before the old coin is swapped on the current exchange. The only way you can swap out the old coin for the new coin in a reasonable time is giving your coins to the dev and trusting him to give you new coins back.

This whole thing seems like an unprofessional scam, you've all been warned.

I don't want to give this too much attention because it is just a kid spreading some fud, but for those unaware - the information above is incorrect.
This is the correct info:

1. The new team is not just one dev.
2. Nobody bashed this member. Several members complained about this user since his first day.
3. SoloGamer is not the head admin.
4. The swap is not through the dev but through the official swap on Coin Exchange which has been announced and discussed ad nauseum.

Just providing the facts. We can leave this alone now. The DMB team and community is completely open and supportive. If you have any questions, join us on one of our many channels. We recently raised all needed BTC to facilitate the swap at CE in just 48 hours. DMB is making moves. Stayed tuned for further updates...

So many lies in one post I cannot believe you had the audacity to write this!

The new team is one just dev and a 14 yr old boy, period. Do not lie.

If sologamer is not the head admin why was he the only one on and answering questions for the many weeks i was there?

The swap is through the dev, do not lie, the coin exchange is currently not responding to you guys and it could be for many months before the actual swap happens(if ever).

The dev just wants everyone to swap through him, very fishy operation.

the DEV sold the old coin for 100 satoshi while its selling for 25 satoshi, then gets them to send the old coin to him after paying an outrageous rate before they can get the new coin.

POTENTIAL SCAM.
JD_

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

If sologamer is not the head admin why was he the only one on and answering questions for the many weeks i was there?

The swap is through the dev, do not lie, the coin exchange is currently not responding to you guys and it could be for many months before the actual swap happens(if ever).

the DEV sold the old coin for 100 satoshi while its selling for 25 satoshi, then gets them to send the old coin to him after paying an outrageous rate before they can get the new coin.

SCAM.

Another new account spreading the same misinformation and using the same words... could it be the same person  Cheesy

evilash, this is incorrect and the same thing you couldn't seem to grasp in Discord even when multiple members explained it to you in multiple ways.

Again, your info is incorrect. Not going to help you much to operate on incorrect information, but I digress.

If you want to PM me I can explain it you yet again.

But you seem to have had a sour attitude towards this coin from the beginning. Its ok, Just move on.
Elastosfan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:00:46 PM by Elastosfan

SCAM.

Another new account spreading the same misinformation and using the same words... could it be the same person  Cheesy

evilash, this is incorrect and the same thing you couldn't seem to grasp in Discord even when multiple members explained it to you in multiple ways.

Again, your info is incorrect. Not going to help you much to operate on incorrect information, but I digress.

If you want to PM me I can explain it you yet again.

But you seem to have had a sour attitude towards this coin from the beginning. Its ok, Just move on.

I am not evilash this is jdrew, my info there is correct the dev sold the old coin at 100 satoshi per coin to new investors even though its going for 25, lame #1

Lame #2 the new coin is going to have a higher supply than the old coin and is only doing a 1:1 exchange

Lame #3 You claimed to have given the money to the coin exchange while also claiming the coin exchange isn't responding to you, how many months will this be dragged on?

Lame #4 Having to give your coins to the dev for it to get swapped

Lame #5 lying about your team on this site, trying to make it sound bigger than it is
Elastosfan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:01:16 PM by Elastosfan

CoinName: Digital Money Bits
Ticker: DMB
Algorithm: X11
Type: POW/POS
RPC Port: 64009
P2P Port: 64008
Coin Supply: 50,000,000
Premine: 10,000,000
Block Reward*: 100 DMB per block
Target Spacing: 300 seconds
PoS Rewards** 12% annually
Minumum Stake Age 30 days
Maximum Stake Age 90 days

*Block Reward Halves every 200,000 blocks:
**POS starts after 3 months

https://s2.postimg.org/kta8o6edl/2017-06-29_160716.png

http://digitalmoneybits.thecryptochat.net/ledger.php

somebody cares to explain whats going on here??

i know, quoting myself is boring  Grin

but this lack of coding skill is a disaster

What kind of skill would you expect from a dev that gave up on his last project?
JD_

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

I am not evilash this is jdrew, my info there is correct the dev sold the old coin at 100 satoshi per coin to new investors even though its going for 25, scam #1

Scam #2 the new coin is going to have a higher supply than the old coin and is only doing a 1:1 exchange

Scam #3 You claimed to have given the money to the coin exchange while also claiming the coin exchange isn't responding to you, how many months will this be dragged on?

Scam #4 Having to give your coins to the dev for it to get swapped

Scam #5 lying about your team on this site, trying to make it sound bigger than it is

evilash, you are the only one that doesn't understand these simple concepts after multiple explanations from multiple members

its ok, we get it, take a deep breath and just move on. It's easy really.
Mastablasta55

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:56:54 PM by Mastablasta55

The developer charged early investors 100 satoshi while it was selling for 25? ..... for real?

This JD dog the developer sent to defend his actions without any proof makes it look all the shadier to me. I wonder if he is getting $$

Mastablasta55

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

JD dog says its a big team, but provides no proof of the actual team.

JD dog says they didn't sell to early investors for 100 satoshi while it was going for 25 satoshi but provides no proof to what they actually sold it for.

JD dog says the exchange will do the swap but provides no proof of when it is going to happen

JD dog admits he treated evilash, an investor poorly because he asked a question (scammers hate being questioned)

JD dog might actually be 12 years old since the other person the dev is heavily involved with is 14 years old.

JD dog can't explain why the dev quit after dumping his coins, maybe so he could buy the coins back at a cheaper price then try to do some more scamming to dump them back at a higher price again

JD dog says this isn't a scam but all of above makes it look like a scam
JD_

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

JD dog says they didn't sell to early investors for 100 satoshi while it was going for 25 satoshi but provides no proof to what they actually sold it for.

JD dog says the exchange will do the swap but provides no proof of when it is going to happen

JD dog admits he treated evilash, an investor poorly because he asked a question (scammers hate being questioned)

JD dog might actually be 12 years old since the other person the dev is heavily involved with is 14 years old.

JD dog can't explain why the dev quit after dumping his coins, maybe so he could buy the coins back at a cheaper price then try to do some more scamming to dump them back at a higher price again

Another new account  Cheesy

OK, you think its a scam. You've made your point. Thank you.
cryptosteez

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Not this guy again. Hes already been up in Discord spreading lies and FUD. He just trying to lower the price, he already told me his main goal is just to get it as cheap as possible. Haha GTFO Anyone that can read for 5 minutes knows none of this is true
evilash

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:06:40 PM by evilash

The developer charged early investors 100 satoshi while it was selling for 25? ..... for real?

This JD dog the developer sent to defend his actions without any proof makes it look all the shadier to me. I wonder how much $$ he is getting on this scam too

That is funny that JD is the one in here, since he was the one that threatened and tried to intimidate me into being quiet after I voiced my legitimate complaints.

No doubt JD and the dev are working together on this bs.

- Buyers beware.
cryptosteez

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

That is funny that JD is the one in here, since he was the one that threatened and tried to intimidate me into being quiet after I voiced my legitimate complaints.

No doubt JD and the dev are working together on this scam.

- Buyers beware.

I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please.
evilash

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

"I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please."

I don't want to drive the price lower, because I have no interest in buying it.

Why would I buy a coin that is going from a smaller coin supply to a bigger coin supply?

Why would I buy a coin that requires manual swap from the dev? You think I would trust the dev after he gave up on his last project?

Why would I buy a coin that has no proof of a team outside of the dev, and a 14 year old boy answering questions all day for him in discord?

It looks very much like it could be a scam coin, and buyers should proceed with extreme caution.

cryptosteez

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

"I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please."

I don't want to drive the price lower, because I have no interest in buying it.

Why would I buy a coin that is going from a smaller coin supply to a bigger coin supply?

Why would I buy a coin that requires manual swap from the dev? You think I would trust the dev after he gave up on his last project?

Why would I buy a coin that has no proof of a team outside of the dev, and a 14 year old boy answering questions all day for him in discord?

It looks very much like it could be a scam coin, and buyers should proceed with extreme caution.

I dont know why you would buy it either. Nobody cares if buy it lol
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

after all, the devs was disappear in the past
left so  many investor losing money and time

meanwhile, so many trusted projects developed out there

Cool
31biggestholderofsigt

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

after all, the devs was disappear in the past
left so  many investor losing money and time

meanwhile, so many trusted projects developed out there

Cool
meanwhile people make 3 fake accounts to spread fud as its just a little too highly priced for their liking.
dickpinuts

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

I am convinced that DMB has a great future, It would have to do more communication to move the crowds.
The head of the play should give more details on the forum about the usefulness of the play, future projects, etc. It takes concrete if it wants DMB to recover from the height.
I opened a Dmb topic if you want to participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046429.new#new
und3rtach3r69

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

The swap will be done on coinExchange and not MANUALY by the dev. And the swap will be 1 to 1 and after the swap you will have a BRAND NEW COIN with new website and many things that will boost the price where it belongs-at least 1$ to 10$ by the end of 2018.
 Now is the best time to buy this coin BECAUSE after the swap the total suplly will be less than 50.000.000 because it WILL BE A COIN BURN(not everyone will make the swap)  and then the price will go UP UP UP !!!!!!!!!!!

ETH  costs 860$  with a supply of 97.000.000 coins
ripple   0.90$      supply    100.000.000.000 coins
EOS     8$         supply      1.000.000.000 coins
LTC   220$      supply     84.000.000 coins

AND OUR COIN:

DIGITAL MONEY BITS-   price  0.0033$   supply 50.000.000 ( and after swap will be less)

If it hits at least 0.30$  with and investment of just 100$  you will get 100$ x 100= 10.000  $$$$
                         at 3$ you will have                                       100$ x 1000= 100.000 $

This can be your best investment of your life........
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Well I'd just like to know when this swap business will actually commence.  ...read about it in January. Coming soon! Read about it in February... get ready it's coming soon!  Now we're in March.

The thing about these swaps is if you don't watch out, time goes by and then you've missed it.  I'm paying attention and coins that have multiple swaps don't do well.  If 50-75% of the community gets burned and doesn't get to swap fights break out and then the coin dissipates.  And then, another dev or community takeover happens and guess what it's the 3rd or 4th swap.

My suggestion... on your Twitter, Discord

(which is not that great as Admins delete posts and ban people so there's no real record of what someone has said.  I haven't been in the Discord for this coin but I've seen it happen in other Discord discussions.)

and here post a weekly update on what's going on with the swap.  Just once a week.  Whether there's progress or no progress.  That will keep people informed.  Every few days I'm logging in to all these places looking for news to make sure I don't miss it.  Coins are sitting in Coinexchange.io and I have the latest wallet installed, so waiting to get things secure and safe.
und3rtach3r69

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Take a look at coinexchange Twitter account and you will see that the dev has requested the swap.
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

any admin - dev ?
what i shoul buy now ??

(DMB) On coinexchange ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: