Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
mariniam

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

Dear BGF,

OK I have created a custom MCAP as per below:

address: 0x93e682107d1e9defb0b5ee701c71707a4b2e46bc
token: MCAP
decimals: 8

I can see the MCAP token in myetherwallet but it shows 0 tokens. I have withdrawn 283 tokens, when will they show up?

Have I created the token correctly?

Thanks again guys,
Marinos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scifi009

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

There are no withdrawl of tokens happening from BGF. BITCOINGROWTH FUND is a ponzi/scam scheme by AMIT BHARDWAJ. They took the advantage of no regulation as of now on bitcoins in India. Nobody is going to catch these guys, as these guys have not violated any law. Future investers BEWARE!!!
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

Dear BGF team,

I have withdrawn my BFG tokens to myetherwallet, as per your guide. The transaction is showing as successful on BGF but I can not see the tokens in myetherwallet since it does not have BFG tokens listed.

How do you create BFG tokens? your guide does not specify this.

Thank you,
Marino

Dear @ mariniam,

You need to add a custom token in your ether wallet with the following details:

Address: 0x93e682107d1e9defb0b5ee701c71707a4b2e46bc
Token Symbol: MCAP
Decimals: 8

Once you add the custom you would be able to see MCAP token in your wallet.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Dear BGF team,

I have withdrawn my BFG tokens to myetherwallet, as per your guide. The transaction is showing as successful on BGF but I can not see the tokens in myetherwallet since it does not have BFG tokens listed.

Thank you,
Marino

Dear @ mariniam,

Can you please provide us your username so that we can check the status of the transaction at our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
ksefe

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:44:24 PM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,
Please also respond to this. It has been a long time and the transaction link is still  invalid.

SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4

scifi009

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Hi BGF Team,

Finally, after 5 days i get to see the MCAP token balance in myetherwallet transferred from BGF. Can you please suggest, how this MCAP token can converted into BTC ?

Thanks.
mariniam

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:24:54 AM

Dear BGF team,

Thank you,
Marino

Dear @ mariniam,

Can you please provide us your username so that we can check the status of the transaction at our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF team,

username is mariniam. Name is Marinos Georgiadis

Tks
mariniam

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

Great news, got my tokens today on myetherwallet! will consider selling or keeping, because I can see MCAP value gradually going up

@scifi009 from myetherwallet you can send you tokens to C-CEX and convert/trade them there.

Alternatively I presume we can send back to BGF and withdaw as BTC from their platform

@BGF team can you please advise how I can transfer my MCAP from myetherwallet back into BGF for trading on your platform?
ksefe

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 09:45:02 PM by ksefe

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,
Please also respond to this. It has been a long time and the transaction link is still  invalid.

SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4

Hi Team BGF,
It has been > 4 days since I transferred MCAP from BGF-> C-CEX. I have ticket: #1874 for the issue which has also been open for a while. After the correspondence of asking me to wait (it has 3 days since) there has been no correspondence. Kindly help.
Bitsabound

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:27:32 PM

Help needed

Hello @BFG team
I have been happy with the strides taken until recently. I was able to invest early and trade on the BFG exchange and double my btc. June 2nd the site made withdrawal of BTC possible. When I withdrew my btc, planning to reinvest on the c-vex exchange, it showed "pending" and has continued to do so since. I am certain the wallet address I used is correct and so the problem is on your end. I have submitted a support query at the specified email address and was give a ticket (#1912, email: ioltersdorf@yahoo.com). Up to now, 3 1/2 days later, I have not recieved a response or my BTC. I know through reading posts on your Facebook site that I am not alone. I trust this will be resolved asap so that I can report you are a reputable exchange. I will update readers on this thread as to the response I get. I trust it will be timely and satisfactory.

Please respond asap

Thank you for all your hard work
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:40:26 PM

@bfg_team

Please see ID: 494483 I'm guessing it was because I sent slightly over the amount of btc... for the transaction (sent 0.0675 for a 0.67 purchase) Please process the payment asap. Thank you!

Ticket #1942

nativeschool

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:51:36 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 04:12:41 AM by nativeschool

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,

Today, I just made a request of withdrawal of my all bitcoins from my wallet in Bitcoingrowthfund to my bitcoin wallet which is at https://blockchain.info/ko/wallet.
My ID is naiveschool and #2143 Withdrawal request is what I know about the process.

But I still don't get the coins yet.
Kindly help me get my bitcoins.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
MisterJmhp

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

Hi BGF Team

I requested a BTC withdrawal early today and got an email asking me to verify the withdrawal.
After doing that, the BTC are gone from the BGF website, but there is nothing listed under my "Withdrawal Requests".

Does that takes that long to update? or has something gone wrong and I need to contact support?

username in BGF is jhurtado, and only thing I have about that TX is the email I received, no status, TX number or anything.

Please advice.

Thanks!
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

Hi BGF Team

I requested a BTC withdrawal early today and got an email asking me to verify the withdrawal.
After doing that, the BTC are gone from the BGF website, but there is nothing listed under my "Withdrawal Requests".

Does that takes that long to update? or has something gone wrong and I need to contact support?

username in BGF is jhurtado, and only thing I have about that TX is the email I received, no status, TX number or anything.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Same thing happened to me today.

They say in the homepage that it takes around 3-5 days to get the coins transferred.

Hope to hear something from BGF Team soon.
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:27:25 AM

What homepage? I hadn't seen that. Hope it's true. I'm at 4 days now.
Unheard of though to have to wait that long!
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:32:45 AM

What homepage? I hadn't seen that. Hope it's true. I'm at 4 days now.
Unheard of though to have to wait that long!

4 days? Sad
Hope to get it done soon.
keep me posted, please.

If you go to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/faqs and scroll down to the end, you can see the below.

"How Do I Withdraw The BGF Tokens ?

You can withdraw the tokens by navigating to the withdraw tab and filling in the number and type of tokens that you wish to withdraw.

Once the request has been placed the user will receive a confirmation mail post which the withdrawal will take place in the next 2-5 business days."

Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:04:48 AM

Absolutely, i'm gonna be irate if they don't honor it. I will let you know. Thx
MisterJmhp

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:29:04 AM

They say in the homepage that it takes around 3-5 days to get the coins transferred.

When you say the same thing, do you mean you don't see a transaction either on your withdrawal request page?
I was fine with the 2-5 business day thing (not really, but meh...) my only concern is that I don't have a transaction Id or a status or anything.
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:50:10 AM

When you say the same thing, do you mean you don't see a transaction either on your withdrawal request page?
I was fine with the 2-5 business day thing (not really, but meh...) my only concern is that I don't have a transaction Id or a status or anything.

Yes, I don't see anything under 'Withdrawal Requests' in the homepage.
That's why I'm a bit concerned.
But I got emails to verify the withdrawal request and it is said to be being processed.
Up to 5 more days to wait to get the BTC to my BTC wallet, I guess.

Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

Yes, I don't see anything under 'Withdrawal Requests' in the homepage.
That's why I'm a bit concerned.
But I got emails to verify the withdrawal request and it is said to be being processed.
Up to 5 more days to wait to get the BTC to my BTC wallet, I guess.

Go to the page where you withdrew the btc the request shows up there not on the main withdrawal tab
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: