Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:50:48 AM

Just to be fair, I received my money today. If I would have without writing here and sending many mails and tickets, I don't know. Never gonna invest in stuff like this ever again! Looks like to much of a gamble.

Maybe is being polite that worked Roll Eyes

Nah man, it's the fact that you posted it here, in the biggest bitcoin forum. They want to keep the money flowing in, and therefore keep as clean of a public face as possible.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofox

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

Hi BGF,

I am already waiting 13 DAYS (since June 8th) and my BTC is still not showing up in my BTC account. What the hell is happening? I already sent 2 mails to your support and raised a ticket. The only feedback I got was your standard response asking my BGF username and transaction hash.
Is this still serious business???

support ticket: 3496

Thanks in advance for a correct and rapid handling of my request

bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

Just to be fair, I received my money today. If I would have without writing here and sending many mails and tickets, I don't know. Never gonna invest in stuff like this ever again! Looks like to much of a gamble.

Dear @ midnightghost,

The delay was happening as we were integrating hot wallet for auto withdrawals.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:30:58 AM

Hi BGF,

I am already waiting 13 DAYS (since June 8th) and my BTC is still not showing up in my BTC account. What the hell is happening? I already sent 2 mails to your support and raised a ticket. The only feedback I got was your standard response asking my BGF username and transaction hash.
Is this still serious business???

support ticket: 3496

Thanks in advance for a correct and rapid handling of my request

Dear @ cryptofox,

Our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. We have processed your order, this is just to let you know that your order for BTC deposit didn't get credited automatically as order amount was 0.81823385 BTC but you actually paid only 0.8169 BTC which made your transaction short paid.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
cryptofox

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Whooow, that was a fast reponse. I hope your support is up to speed now and will stay like that.

Thanks
midnightghost

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:50:42 PM

Nah man, it's the fact that you posted it here, in the biggest bitcoin forum. They want to keep the money flowing in, and therefore keep as clean of a public face as possible.

Hehe  Grin that's exactly what I was hoping for! As soon as I sniffed scam stank I searched the net about them (late) and then found this topic. When I saw that users were getting actual (positive) responses I realized I had a chance too!

Dear @ midnightghost,

The delay was happening as we were integrating hot wallet for auto withdrawals.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Guys... I honestly doubt you, but even if I'm wrong, you're still doing an ULTRA-SHITTY job. For this reason I suggest whoever is reading this thread to not invest in your Fund or to get out as soon as possible (if users have problems doing that, they should write here and give them a hard time. for now it works).

thanks&regards Kiss

Whooow, that was a fast reponse. I hope your support is up to speed now and will stay like that.

Thanks

Great man!! I'm glad for you!! This forum does miracles Grin Grin Grin
bgf_team

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

I'm also having issues withdrawing BTC from BGF, stuck on pending. This is nonsense, give me my damn money!
here's my ticket number too for BGF support query concerning withdrawal

Dear @ an3snortje,

Could please let us know your username or BTC wallet address through which you have made your withdrawal request.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

I'm also having issues withdrawing BTC from BGF, stuck on pending. This is nonsense, give me my damn money!
here's my ticket number too for BGF support query concerning withdrawal

Dear @ an3snortje,

Could please let us know your username or BTC wallet address through which you have made your withdrawal request.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
My userbame is an3snortje and BTC wallet address is 1uJEtWNw5QcSa2zfUp5w6z4KaM6CRNmaf.

Thanks!
Ticket number: Withdraw #4627

Dear @ an3snortje,

This request is in our today's withdrawal list. This will be cleared by tonight.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
eankit

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

My trade bids are not taking place at all, i have raised a support ticket also for the same but no response, i bid to buy the tokens for certain amount say (.0018 BTC/MCAP), today, yesterday and day before yesterday also, price went down to .0015 BTC/MCAP also, but still your trade system did not buy the tokens for me, please check and resolve it ASAP, my ticket no. is - 4736

Thanks!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

I was watching MCAP in coinmarketcap.com and I got interested to look into it primarily because it is categorized as an asset (backed by real investments although also in the cryptocurrency sphere), read the Whitepaper and even searched some postings in medium.com.

However, when I searched it here in the forum, there is this post that is full of complaints and some are even suggesting that it is a scam which can make the MCAP reputation tarnished.

In fairness to this program, I would like to know if problems and complaints have already been dealt with and if the site and platform are already fine-tuned for growth...before I would decide to buy MCAP tokens.

Based on the Whitepaper, the concept is actually good and has a good future.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

I was watching MCAP in coinmarketcap.com and I got interested to look into it primarily because it is categorized as an asset (backed by real investments although also in the cryptocurrency sphere), read the Whitepaper and even searched some postings in medium.com.

However, when I searched it here in the forum, there is this post that is full of complaints and some are even suggesting that it is a scam which can make the MCAP reputation tarnished.

In fairness to this program, I would like to know if problems and complaints have already been dealt with and if the site and platform are already fine-tuned for growth...before I would decide to buy MCAP tokens.

my suggestion:
Do yourself a favour and invest your money somewhere else.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bgf_team

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:24:25 AM

Dear @ iamTom123,

We would like to accept that we are not 100% perfect but to deal with user's query and concerns we are improving daily & we have improved the system a lot.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

My trade bids are not taking place at all, i have raised a support ticket also for the same but no response, i bid to buy the tokens for certain amount say (.0018 BTC/MCAP), today, yesterday and day before yesterday also, price went down to .0015 BTC/MCAP also, but still your trade system did not buy the tokens for me, please check and resolve it ASAP, my ticket no. is - 4736

Thanks!

Dear @ eankit,

We hope that the response for your ticket answers your question. Looking forward to help you further if you have any questions.

Thanks & Reagrds,
Team BGF
sk98967

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

Hello BGF Team

It has been over 6 days and I have had no response to my ticket #4770. With such slacky interaction and lingering issues it is hard to keep believing in the integrity of an entity. Hope to hear soon from you guys. Utterly frustrating experience.

thanks
JahRiver

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

Dear All,

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

Thanks!

Dear @ eankit,

We hope that the response for your ticket answers your question. Looking forward to help you further if you have any questions.

Thanks & Reagrds,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

My BTC withdrawal has been pending for a while. Will someone please look into this so that I can get my money sent to my wallet? The address is: 1PNcTcob4z3tLznziUN9H291eFMYepeXVd

Thanks
JahRiver

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

BGF Team -

It has been too long since I made the request to withdraw my btc from your site. Please allow the transaction to go through in a timely manner!
Address is: 1PNcTcob4z3tLznziUN9H291eFMYepeXVd

Thank you
cryptofox

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Please fix this rapidly, because this is clearly undermining your credibility !

Kind regards
cryptofox

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:12:41 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 07:28:30 AM by cryptofox

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Kind regards

New website, no more info on team members.
Bad reference to twitter account: https://twitter.com/growth_fund
No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).
No possibility to withdraw MCAP nor BTC.

This smells...

BGF-team, are you still there or did you scam us?
sk98967

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

Hello BGF Team

It has been over 6 days and I have had no response to my ticket #4770. With such slacky interaction and lingering issues it is hard to keep believing in the integrity of an entity. Hope to hear soon from you guys. Utterly frustrating experience.

thanks

it has been too long since I made the request to deposit my btc . Please allow the transaction to go through in a timely manner!

thanks
paveldurov

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

New website, no more info on team members.
Bad reference to twitter account: https://twitter.com/growth_fund
No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).
No possibility to withdraw MCAP nor BTC.

This smells...

BGF-team, are you still there or did you scam us?

It is a SCAM!!!
Many have already dumped their holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: