Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

for now I have a hunch to buy Bitcoin because I think next year Bitcoin will not be seen for $ 3K.
Bitcoin for the future Hold and Hold.
Capital doesn’t matter for buying or selling bitcoins. If you don’t have enough capital to buy more bitcoins you can think of generating more from the bitcoins you already have which is only possible by trading your bitcoins. It is advisable to sell max bitcoins when their prices are high and buy when prices goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

for now I think is the right time to sell because many are expecting bitcoin prices to go back down, but if you do not want to sell can hold it until the end of the year
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

this is very easy for bitcoin users to determine when the right moment to sell or buy bitcoin.
that is when the bitcoin price increases then that is the right time to sell bitcoin and if the bitcoin price is decreasing then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Such time will be very useful if we want to get a lot of profit.
Yes, indeed! This is the general convention which is being followed by all the traders sitting and investing in Bitcoin. I think the right time to buy is no doubt when the market price is little low. But as far as selling of Bitcoin is concerned, I think there is no perfect time for selling. It all depends on the person himself.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

If you ask me, it's a really really good moment to buy right now because of the down fall. We don't know when will it go up again so if you have good amount of cash to invest then do it now! Who knows it won't take long and it will go back to 4k++ again.
Nope, I think now the price of Bitcoin has recovered after drop bellow $3,000 if you really want to buy Bitcoin, you had missed the chance buy it with bottom price. Buying now just make you get high risk because we still could not confirm the trend of Bitcoin.
Yes this the moment to buy not to sell because the prices are bit low and this favors the buyer so buy as much as you can and after that hold the coin for few days and then the profit days will come in near future when all the patience will be paid off and then shower of profit will knock the door of holder to sell.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

If you ask me, it's a really really good moment to buy right now because of the down fall. We don't know when will it go up again so if you have good amount of cash to invest then do it now! Who knows it won't take long and it will go back to 4k++ again.
Nope, I think now the price of Bitcoin has recovered after drop bellow $3,000 if you really want to buy Bitcoin, you had missed the chance buy it with bottom price. Buying now just make you get high risk because we still could not confirm the trend of Bitcoin.
Yes this the moment to buy not to sell because the prices are bit low and this favors the buyer so buy as much as you can and after that hold the coin for few days and then the profit days will come in near future when all the patience will be paid off and then shower of profit will knock the door of holder to sell.
Yes this is time to hold or time to buy and buyers have a golden chance now that they can add some no of bitcoins into their wallets and those who are selling now will regret in future when other are gaining huge profits and they are watching faces of the profiteers so buy now and hold till you will be blessed by bitcoin to score enough to live lavishly.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:14:31 AM

for now it is suitable to buy bitcoin for investment, because maybe in the next few months the price of bitcoin itself will go up so when the bitcoin price goes up we can benefit

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

If i were you buy bitcoins on the amount that you  know that you will not lose while ths price is low snd then sell some of them double when tje price is high.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

Now that the price has dropped from around 4000$ to some 3100$,you can probably but now or if in case the price goes even down, you can buy at that time but the the price can also recover any time soon, so you never know what is going to happen. But now is the time I would say for you may not get a chance like this once again.
You said it right, there are categories of people who are doing same thing. One group got panic and start selling bitcoins as they think loss is coming. Another group is so smart that they just keep hope in world or bitcoin and hold them. Some are buying at the moment.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:18 AM

for now I think is the right time to sell because many are expecting bitcoin prices to go back down, but if you do not want to sell can hold it until the end of the year
The prices will not go down so don’t sell now hold for a moment and good time is ahead and then secure profit with both hands and moreover this is the golden chance to invest because prices are bit low and there are a lot of new comers in lane if they start investing market will be at great pump so buy as much as you can and then sell in pump.

Breghel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

The moment you could buy bitcoin was when the price was at a 3200 dollars. You could then buy some bitcoins now bitcoin is now at a price of 4000 dollars see ? Thats how you make easy money for nothing.

I have already invested I am now waiting that bitcoin hits 5000 dollars limit. I would then sell and invest again.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:41:43 AM

it is the best to buy bitcoins any time of the year as long as it is on its low price. bitcoin tend to go up and down all of a sudden and the best time is when it is low. one should grab the opportunity

michellee

Activity: 2716
Merit: 839

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:31:20 AM

actually if we do trading in daily, we already know when the time is right to buying and selling but sometimes we are not sure how much the profit we want to take and how much price we want to buy. I think its about how we can control our emotions so we can know the moment for buying or selling and we don't have to confuse to determine. but I think for the new people, they are sometimes confuse when they should buy or sell and my suggestion is when you see the price is at high price, don't worry to sell that time even if the price is still increase because in other time, the price will go lower than the price you bought so you can buy it again.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:48:12 AM

To avoid profit loss, you should keep an eye to the exchange rate or chart of bitcoin if your are eager to buy this month. You could do a educated guess if there will be a profit once it steps down a little bit or goes really low, its price will be uncertain. try studying the environment that can affect bitcoin exchange rate, using that knowledge you could make an conclusion that at that instance there is a big chance that its price would decrease or increase. thus, making you decide wiser and smarter. Not just a guess but a really educated guess.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

If you have a long-term vision, then buy as much BTC as you can. There is no right time to buy it, Keep investing at regular intervals to have a great return. But if you are short-term investors then keep a keen eye on BTC movement, try to buy at dips. Don't invest all your money at a time, try to average the price so that you have best purchase rate.
stackholio

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:27:48 PM

If you have a long-term vision, then buy as much BTC as you can. There is no right time to buy it, Keep investing at regular intervals to have a great return. But if you are short-term investors then keep a keen eye on BTC movement, try to buy at dips. Don't invest all your money at a time, try to average the price so that you have best purchase rate.

This is the correct (most consistently profitable) strategy, applies to pretty much any crypto.
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:16 PM

Buying, the prices are getting lower, so you can buy it
pixelbtc

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:32:16 PM

I don't have any idea if when is the right time to do buying and selling.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

Yes long term investment is too much profitable and very little chances to lose money, but i think that in present time you should wait for some time tell the hardfork. because there also chances that the price of bitcoin dump a little after hardfork. so you will get some chances to buy bitcoin in a low price.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:37:22 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

I think we should be wise and can observe the market whether the price will continue to decline or not, if the price continues to decline better wait a minute and then buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is back up
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:45:06 PM

I don't have any idea if when is the right time to do buying and selling.

You have to look for the charts and compare it for yourself. Mostly if the current price was backed to - 1% to 10% of it's increase you have to buy that but it's better if you are going to focus with 2%-5% of decrease and that's the right time to buy. And also for selling you have to applied the same percentage but in a positive statistics, still in your journey to bitcoin trading you will set your own buying and selling rate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀