Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 5510

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

If you have some money which you do not need at the moment and you are ready to invest for on a longer period of time buying bitcoin would be good but risky investment.Generally speaking, the price should go upwards and it is not likely we can go down to 1000$ level or lower,but this is bitcoin and all possibilities are open.People who buy few years or maybe months ago ask same questions,some make good profit,others are sorry because they did not buy or they not buy more.

If you decide to buy then wait opportunities like this one,price is go down 4-5% on most exchanges but now is slowly recovering.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 6080

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

Its really a simple equation. If you are looking for short term profit (which I believe is what you are looking for otherwise you wouldn't care about the price going down a few days after you buy) then don't buy. If you are aiming for the long term and higher prices then anytime (literally) is the best time to buy bitcoins because with years passing, less supply there will be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

If you do have enough money and not needed it at the moment, go buy more bitcoin as much as you can. Yes, it may be risky at first to invest but in the end you'll not regret it for the last time. Bitcoin is accelerating. So just hold it no matter what because it may be the reason for you success.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

If you don't need money,don't sell. The price is high but it's expected to get even higher. And if you have some extra funds that you don't need invest it in bitcoin that will be the good move. The best option would be to earn bitcoins.or get it some other way but if you can't, buying is also good.

malaj
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

TBH,not the right time to buy.If you have already,you can consider it holding or if the price starts going down you can sell along way,once it reaches the new low and sits there for a while,you can choose to buy again.Since you didn't drain down on the way,you can still earn marginal profits.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

That dip that happened just under 24h hours ago is when I would have bought had I not already been happy with my investment. Wait for dips, buy cheap coins then hodl forever. That's my plan.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

Bitcoin prices may find some correction from current levels, but certainly it will bounce back in near future itself so buying right now is highly recommended. One basic thumb rule of bitcoin investment must be do not rush for booking profits. If you are ready to hold your bitcoin for years then this must be right time to secure some more bitcoin in your wallet.

Prices will skyrocket more, if you want to avoid regretting later, buying right now is highly recommended still act at your own responsibilities.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

First rule to know is that nothing is certain in bitcoin and even if you buy now, there is no guarantee that you are going to make profit although by buying now might contribute to the pull to push the price higher but that's just contributing to a pool you don't even know the direction in which others in pool are contributing towards. Just buy and put your mind away from it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

If you are doing trading the simplest trick is to not to  make things complicated. If you notice in bitcoin exchanges there is a buy options and there is another one for sell. If you want to buy bitcoin in a lower price compared to the price being sold then place a buy order in a lower price. If you wan to sell bitcoin in a higher value you can just set it up in advance so that when it reaches the price you set up your bitcoin will be converted to dollar. Even in sleeping if you set-up your buy and sell well you will still earn.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.

Everyone knows that all these cryptocurrencies prices are high fluctuating. But that doesn't mean that one shouldn't hold coins until next year unless if you have any other good reason for that. Otherwise always keep some portion of your bitcoins for a very longer time because it has good potential go even higher price compared to current price levels.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Buying at this high price would be the worst thing to do in your whole bitcoin career,bitcoins price rocketed to 1.7$ yes but now it dropped really fast and get back to 1.5k$.Holdin all bitcoins you currently have is the best thing to do now becausenyou may lose monry if you gamble in buying at this rate
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

Nothing is sure but i think to buy bitcoins when the price is at ATH is not good .You may wait for some dips in price it is sure because of volatility and tge panic sellers .Now its dump so its a good timing for you to buy some or maybe it dumps more or go up again it your choice. This year it maybe above or near $2000 as some analyst prediction.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

I think your actions not to buy bitcoin at this time may be appropriate because the price of bitcoin is currently very high in the fear of the next few months a decline in prices that can certainly cause harm to yourself.
And everyone will have a different opinion about the possibilities that will happen with the price bicoin this year
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

It is upto you when to buy or sell, if you see in yesterday and today price their was 5 to 6 % of correction and that time was nice to buy as it got recovered so within 1 day you are earning more then 10% profit, but it is risky also as you have to be patience if the price goes more down.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

It depends on how much money you can afford to lose. It probably won't go down as low as the last drastic plunge but you can never be too sure. As with everything, it's better to buy when it's low. If you really are sure you'll get into this but still find the price to high, maybe you can wait for at most a week for a chance for it to go down. If it don't, maybe you'll just have to buy at the current price or risk it getting even higher.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

It depends on you.
If you have urgency of money, then you should sell in short term period. In my opinion,  when the price is high,then coins should be sold. On the other hand,  when the price is low, that is a great time to buy coins.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

The moment for buying bitcoin is when you have money and you wanted to invest, every day is a good day for buy because if you hold it for long term the bitcoin price will be going up, and the time for sell is when you need money or you want to try to trade
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

In this stage, if you want to buy bitcoin, than definitely it would be risky. Because bitcoin has already sky-rock price and if bitcoin would start to back-word counting, than your all bitcoins would be on the risk. Than i have an idea for you, now start to earn bitcoin from investment and gambling, and also do short works to earn bitcoins.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: