Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would benefit bitcoin more?
A promotion from the president - 11 (13.1%)
Advertising - 22 (26.2%)
More sites using it - 36 (42.9%)
Worldwide school presentations - 6 (7.1%)
Nothing - 1 (1.2%)
Huge giveaway - 8 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would benefit bitcoin more?  (Read 6022 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

More bitcoin benefits are very profitable, the main reason I use bitcoin for hoping to get a profit, besides profit, I use bitcoin because for the transaction can be faster with a very cheap cost than banks.
Most of us here, getting profit is the reason why we entered bitcoin world. This is one of the benefits that we can get if we use bitcoin in our life. But it makes also every transaction at ease in the online world.
This is actually the core of the discussion. There are definitely so many reasons for which someone joined, some have been affected by other reason. But the main revolving thing is only one, as you said, to get profit. You can’t do anything for more than one week if it doesn’t affect you. Same is the case with bitcoins. They have so much potential for making our lives different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

What do you think will benefit it?
I think if more and more online shopping and other services websites start using bitcoin as there payment method bitcoin will become most famous and will be known all over the world. people  will take interest in its earning methods and will take a interest in its development. Bitcoin used as a online currency to buy goods will also increase its use in the online world and it will also increase its currculation.
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

Anything about bitcoin would benefit it.

Always remember good or bad publicity is still a publicity.
It will let people to be curious about it and will find a way to learn about it.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:19:59 AM

Advertising will benefit more like on what we are doing in signature campaigns, we put signature on our profile to advertise them because the main goal of the different thread is to advertise their website or their product that's why majority wins in adverting. Most often this is site is a great site to advertise something because you have a guarantee that the part of this group will advertise what you've want by means of paying them BTC.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:52 AM

I choose advertising it because many ICOs project here now advertised their project using bitcoin, by wearing signature during the campaign in order to promote their company. The second is open more websites by using bitcoin they can shopping through online by the help of bitcoin many benefits bitcoin in us.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

Adverting can benefit bitcoin more. Not all of people know about bitcoin and for now I don't know if its an advantage or disadvantage. In business, if you pioneer a product or service, most of the time the pioneers is the most successful of its competitors. Just like a product, advertisement is the way for your product to be introduced on the market. I am not sure if bitcoin is being advertised. In our country, it is chronic on facebook but most of the people just ignore it due do lack of information. If advertised with the right information, bitcoin will become famous and everyone will know about it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

More sites using it. Becuase if the site using bitcoin, its ganna be easy to earn more bitcoin. The more it gets attention of the public the more it will be known and the more it'll be known the more the value gets increase. This is one of the benefits that we can get if we use bitcoin in our life. But it makes also every transaction at easy in the world of online transaction
elegion

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:51:49 AM

What would benefit bitcoin more?

I chose "More Sites Using It" because Bitcoin gains its value through its acceptance, adoption, and use. The more stores, businesses, and all other industries accept and use Bitcoin the more it will increase in value and become more powerful medium of monetary exchange.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

Using it in more sites achieves two works namely, to increase its popularity and the other is to help with its circulation. The next viable answer is a president endorsing the use of it; it would remove the doubts of many non-believers in a certain country.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

More online shops need to accept bitcoin as payment method. the only issue is bitcoin is very volatile.
Advertising would also benefit bitcoin. Not the usual advertising on the medias but a clear explanation about what is bitcoin and what is the advantage/inconvenient compare to fiat.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:42:02 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 02:02:20 AM by cepedacharles

I choose is advertising because today there are many ico projects that are advertising through bitcoin like wearing signature campaigns and to promote their project. And especially those who are unemployed are benefit just because bitcoin many earns money. And in online shops ,bitcoin  is also acceptable
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

More sites will do, bitcoin already have the attention it needs to and I think it would benefit the most through more accessibility in terms of the number of websites it uses and preferably more retailers and services that accepts bitcoin.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Word of mouth is the easiest way to reach all over the place than any other ways to circulate on the subject as bitcoin is the hype of news due to huge increase in the price of bitcoins the word of bitcoins are spreading so fast than any other news now all economic classes have started topics on bitcoin and blockchain technology which makes more user's to the bitcoin network and that can benefit this technology to increase its value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

I think btc needs good advertisement. More people will have interest if someone who knew well about btc tries to explain it. I believe in the power of words and I think if btc is publicly commercialize it will continue to grow and it will be both beneficial to the users and btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

I rather choose president advertisement from the poll because governments support are the one we need to make those people who still have doubt getting scammed using Bitcoin if ever they participate in using them, If those people can't believe other people who already using Bitcoin then i am sure that they will surely believe if the persons telling them that Bitcoin is not a scam and they have nothing to fear with it if it will come from the government or the president.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

More business accepting bitcoin is the answer. As more and more people start to use bitcoin so the need grows with that comes price rises. Supply and demand.
But very honestly i would like to say, that currently i do not think that enough business have adopted bitcoin. may be in some places we can expect, specially in modern countries, but i do not think that there number are much more. But in future we can expect that a time will come when bitcoin will be use as currency and then most of the businesses will accept bitcoin for payment methods.
In addition to business there are many other aspects.
Of course, advertising in the media and the official positive position of the state are important, because the endorsement of the president will encourage many to invest and give green light to novice traders
grievous16

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

President's advertisment would be great, it's some kind of trusted and famous thing.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

I rather choose president advertisement from the poll because governments support are the one we need to make those people who still have doubt getting scammed using Bitcoin if ever they participate in using them, If those people can't believe other people who already using Bitcoin then i am sure that they will surely believe if the persons telling them that Bitcoin is not a scam and they have nothing to fear with it if it will come from the government or the president.
Bitcoin is not a scam and that’s why more and more are investing in bitcoin, because they want a huge profit against their investment. More and more investment is in favor of bitcoin and I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be the mainstream and it will dominate all the other paper, fiat or cryptocurrency of the world. The trust of the people will benefit bitcoin the most. Positive image of bitcoin will increase its value.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:59 AM

Advertising for sure will bring both good and bad news but it's all part of the publicity stunt, and it does not matter whether it's good or bad advertising because the people needs to have knowledge on both sides of the coin. We have to accept both its flaws and beauty.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

Advertising for sure will bring both good and bad news but it's all part of the publicity stunt, and it does not matter whether it's good or bad advertising because the people needs to have knowledge on both sides of the coin. We have to accept both its flaws and beauty.
Trends in the distribution and development of the virtual currency outline the need to coordinate the actions of national regulators at the international level. Bitcoin deals are done globally, not knowing boundaries and legal barriers. For this reason, the need to find an international solution for them becomes more and more urgent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: