Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5865 times)
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

We need something special about how fast of recovery bitcoin price, maybe we are still remember when Chinese banned bitcoin transaction and make bitcoin price drop, only need one week make bitcoin is growing up again, but now after several months bitcoin price still down.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

just wait for the end of 2018, if until December 20 crypto does not experience a bull run, then it can be ascertained that the crypto will give an unexpected surprise, it could be that the price flew to the moon on the 2019 crew also at the beginning of 2019 the price of all crypto assets will be destroyed
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

Give it some time without any hacking or negative events and the markets will be back on track. stay the course people

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

Actualy even in my own speculation i could not identify  or guaranty what time or months thats crypto would recover its loosing now,because until now even on my self ,im still hoping that those bullish that we've waiting are coming now,so that everything would become drought those previous month become profitable again,and investor would continue to moving forward there investment,if they feel thats theres hope or chances thats crypto would recover.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Of course this year is different from the previous year, many scam projects make negative news about crypto making it difficult for the market to rise, if there are no immediate regulations, then crypto's future will be difficult and dark.
year after year must be very different. this year many have made negative news about cryptocurrency, but we don't have to take it too seriously, it depends on each other's beliefs. all certainly hope, in the following year will definitely expect better
This is not easy to estimate. You cannot do the estimation unless you have the data and in this case, there are numerous factors affecting the market and we do not have the data about the scale of their impact on the crypto market.

However many people out there make random speculations about the market recovery and believe it might hit back till December for we had had a boom last December. I do not agree to this and believe this as a game entirely controlled by many factors.
Wexnident

Activity: 2464
Merit: 614

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Then stay hodling. This is the best thing to do aside from buying because of the low market. The date is not specified but we can say that it will happen soon. No need to worry about that. It will happen no matter what. We are saying this because it is the common cycle of cryptocurrency. It goes down but after this the bull and moon will be seen.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

more people spread about positive news about cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency could recovered faster than we think.and maybe at early 2019 cryptocurrency price could recovered slightly.
no one knows but for sure it will recover, just keep waiting and have patience. But I think there's a slightly increased for the price of cryptocurrency right now because i saw the market and its slowly moving or maybe its just a movement but still I believe its a good sign for me. Market is unpredictable that's why nobody can tell until when its take to recover.
You just cannot fix a date for the recovery of the crypto market. The recovery of crypto market entirely depends on the factors like demand, supply, government intervention in the running system and the activities of Whales plus the advertisement which attracts demand.

These factors directly affect the value of crypto in the market and if the values start rising, the market also recovers. But it is not so easy to cite a date. The market might not always follow what they speculate.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

I am stucked as well in holding no one can really determine how long it would take for the market to recover. Thats why i keep on waiting because i still believe that my investments will grow bigger in the future.

For me i can't say what is the exact year to recovered. Because it is hard to predict, even predictors can't predict the future. But this is for sure as long as they have a users, supporters and investor, crypto will alive.
It has taken long to recover its highest price again and we are also waiting for a sudden increase because it will finalize our profit for which we were looking.

Now, investors will hold it for some more time so as to make sure they can get their profits otherwise it is a clear loss for those who invested around 10k dollar only if they sell right now. It will increase once again we do not know exactly due to its unstable price movement but it will recover itself just like its recoveries in the past
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Then stay hodling. This is the best thing to do aside from buying because of the low market. The date is not specified but we can say that it will happen soon. No need to worry about that. It will happen no matter what. We are saying this because it is the common cycle of cryptocurrency. It goes down but after this the bull and moon will be seen.
For now I dont have a choice but to hold long term since price has not recovered yet. No one knows when is the market will take to recover as I think it takes time. Exactly aside by waiting for the market to rise we can also buy while price is low.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

People consider BTC at $20k as a recovered market. The last year when almost every coin pumped insanely, there was a huge tether manipulation. That was inorganic growth and everyone knew it won't hold. BTC at $6k is what we call an organic market. Market isn't suffering a lot. It is still holding up from the last year Oct price which is a good thing. We are moving sideways right now and are expecting new money to enter. Then only there will be a bull.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Will definitely recover, and return at a better price. Just be patient, and continue to be detained and never let go at a low price, an increase will surely come with benefits, be patient for the benefits you will get.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

I believe that it is not fair to compare your portfolio value with the highest value that was registered on the market. Perhaps you should use the same period of the year. Regarding the evolution or involution of the market, as long as there are ICO's everything will be ok.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Nobody can't control bitcoin or other crypto price but they only predicted .2018 was the worst year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency people loss their huge for crypto invest and some people were mad for holding asset . Now people to control mind and wait for another year because next year bitcoin will be up or down so huge. Last year bitcoin price up out of control and this bitcoin price down out of control Cry Cry Cry

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

I think that it will be enough about 5-6 months after a long stabilization near one mark to exceed the price of 20 000. otherwise there is no point to grow
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Will definitely recover, and return at a better price. Just be patient, and continue to be detained and never let go at a low price, an increase will surely come with benefits, be patient for the benefits you will get.

It take time for the whole cryptocurrency market to fully recover if we are reffering to its growth last 2017 that peaked to its all time high of $20k. Surpassing that ATH may not happen in two year or less because it has to accumulate first before the next bullrun come. The best thing to do during a bear market is hold your coins or invest more in a coins that has the potential to grow in the future.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

It takes a long time before it can recover if we are looking up to where bitcoin had landed last year. Since then, its market value plummeted down to 6,000$ to even 5,000$ at some point so i think it really needs time before the market can recover the 80% loss.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

Crypto investors have huge losses in portfolio value. I think it is not possible to compensate these losses in the near future. The crypto market needs time and new investments to heal. It will also have to wait for the ETF decision expected to be finalized.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

The long standing bear market is largely due to the governmental attacks that rose to the peak early this year (2018) because Bitcoin hit the $20k mark. The governments were afraid of the power Bitcoin was gaining and decided to create more FUD by restricting and banning it in some countries.
The market will recover once the attacks subsides or its over, thus when most of the governments retrace their statements.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: