Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:39:20 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 05:40:13 PM by CriptoSven

Probably the most profitable thing that I've seen although I don't know what the numbers on it is perform crowd function to get paid BTC things like transcribing receipts and audio files different things like that and you're not going to make a lot of money doing that but I think it's probably the highest per hour pay out.

For me, bitcoin is also the most profitable thing that I saw. And so I'm looking for ways to increase the number of bitcoins in my wallet.
Recently I started trading on the stock exchange and I really liked it. I realized that it is real to earn bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Probably the most profitable thing that I've seen although I don't know what the numbers on it is perform crowd function to get paid BTC things like transcribing receipts and audio files different things like that and you're not going to make a lot of money doing that but I think it's probably the highest per hour pay out.

For me, bitcoin is also the most profitable vesh that I saw. And so I'm looking for ways to increase the number of bitcoins in my wallet.
Recently I started trading on the stock exchange and I really liked it. I realized that it is real to earn bitcoin
bitcoin inside stock exchange mate I think its much better to use the alt trading platform if you have a lots of time to research and learn more about
coins that has been working well and good to be traded its not a free earnings but much better ways to earn and get really huge amount of profits.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

For me, bitcoin is also the most profitable vesh that I saw. And so I'm looking for ways to increase the number of bitcoins in my wallet.
bitcoin inside stock exchange mate I think its much better to use the alt trading platform if you have a lots of time to research and learn more about
coins that has been working well and good to be traded its not a free earnings but much better ways to earn and get really huge amount of profits.

I agree that trade can give us a very big profit. But I also want to say that many newcomers do not have the opportunity to make a deposit on the stock exchange. They have no money to trade. And that's why I would advise you to immediately earn start-up capital by copyrights or freelance exchanges

abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

Hi! I am a newbie here and i want to know how to earn btc online?. And also to know btc what is all about? Althoug my friends help me but he doesnt have enough knowledge about this. There somebody here to suggest what is the good to do.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

Hi! I am a newbie here and i want to know how to earn btc online?. And also to know btc what is all about? Althoug my friends help me but he doesnt have enough knowledge about this. There somebody here to suggest what is the good to do.
The only and better option available in front of you must be, making use of this forum effectively. Because here people are discussing about lot of successful earning method of bitcoin and by the way you can learn lot of new things about bitcoin and how to protect your bitcoin more securely.

Just reading what people are discussing in this forum by going through different sections will definitely get you clear idea about all the aspects of bitcoins.
saintofkillers

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

1.faucets..well faucets are a long term investment but u earn very little
2.take bounties there are alot of bounties..but u havto have the least requirement to join which is to be a jr.member
3.if u have any friends who can lend u even .1 btc as an head start invest them in trading alt coins it takes time but with right descisons and marketing skills u cant increase ur bitcoin value (thats wat my frnd did he started off with .1 btc borrowed it from his online psn frnd and now after 6 months he have .7 btc
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:14:45 AM

try for freebitco.in everyhour free sats and you have a chance to winning lot of bitcoin on lottery and Hi-Lo its a most suggested site to earn free.

There is a "chance" but sad to say, that chance is ridiculously low. It's next to impossible for you to win in a lottery although it's possible. I suggest that you start developing a skill instead of wasting your time on faucet sites like freebitco.in. I know it's a gambling site but a lot of people are using it because of the faucet feature and then they would try to gamble it just to get a couple of centavos. Honestly, how hard can buying bitcoin be? Buy bitcoins and then use that money to trade various cryptocurrencies.

You can also do signature campaigns if you are totally broke or that you have no way of buying bitcoins.
Your suggestion is very positive and good  I suggest that you start developing a skill instead of wasting your time on faucet because its totally wast of time developing skills are very good and helpful for real life and can change your life because you can earn as you want joining signature campaign is also not very helpful right now
Faucets were waste of time, still what can be made through it seems to be highly valuable in the future. Majority of the users have come through faucets during the early days of entering the process of earning bitcoin. Later Sunday they gain little information regarding bitcoin starts exploring and moves further to other ways of earning considering it a waste of time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:26:48 AM

first you need to have a online wallet .. then try to research about a lots of site that have a free faucet and start claim and claim all day to reach a minimum amount of btc for withdrawal .. then another way to earn btc is to typing captcha we have a web or apps that have typing captcha .. just solve captcha all day and earn some btc .. or simply invest to make easy but theres a risk lol hahaha

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

Out sourcing works are always known for better paying. I believe the only crieteria we need to consider with any such opportunity must be credibility of those. Because many scams are now a days happening everywhere. So, we need to be more careful to choose such things.

Other than this, being a freelancer also known for better earning in very short period of time itself.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

There are a lot of ways in order to earn bitcoin online all you need to have is time and hardwork.

1. SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - the most common and the easiest way to earn bitcoins. In order to join in siganture campaign you need to be atleast jr. Member and above you can see different projects that's hiring in the service section. So all you have to do is apply in the project you can see the rules after that meet all the requirements needed to be done in the project and when you reached it you'll get your bitcoin.

Note: your profit will depends on your rank. The higher your rank, the higher payment you'll received

if you are wondering how ranking works kindly look at it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

2. SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN - just like the signature campaign but the difference is that you're going to promote the project in your social media account. And before joining you need to have atleast a jr' member and ypu have a atleast 100 and above followers in your account.

3. SERVICES - You can offer services here in the forum for example designing signatures, photoshops, handling signature campaign etc.

4. TRADING - You can earn a big amount of bitcoin here but it depends on you if you invest a bigger amount you will earn a big amount too and also you should have a knowledge first before starting trading because if you don't there's a big chance that you're going to lose all of it.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

The easiest way to earn is a signature campaign. You can join a signature campaign and you can easily earn a healthy amount on weekly basis. You can also join social campaigns like Twitter campaigns and Facebook campaigns.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:04:26 PM

You can easily earn BTC through mining. you don't have to do anything and you will earn BTC as long as you have your right equipment or by trading but make sure you watch tutorials and know how trading works like candlesticks.

Mining today isn't worth to earn and invest. Because of the halving difficulty gets higher and you can't expect more.

Mining equipment are also expensive and the return won't be that worth for this way of earning these days.

I will suggest that invest into bitcoin or trading by simply buying bitcoin and just hold it forever.  Cool

Signature for rent
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

I agree that trade can give us a very big profit. But I also want to say that many newcomers do not have the opportunity to make a deposit on the stock exchange. They have no money to trade. And that's why I would advise you to immediately earn start-up capital by copyrights or freelance exchanges

Actually for capital or deposit in the bursa should not us who have it, in the sense that we have to spend money in advance to be able to trade in the cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Because right now there are a few places that we can use to get the bitcoin or cryptocurrency and after that these currencies can be used as initial capital to use trading. Just one thing that we should have in trading, that patience and a good knowledge also.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

With skill.  How mining is profitable only for alt coins, don't waste time on faucets,  just use you skill. Programming developer designer these skills are prime for earning.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

You can easily earn BTC through mining. you don't have to do anything and you will earn BTC as long as you have your right equipment or by trading but make sure you watch tutorials and know how trading works like candlesticks.

Many people say that mining does not give enough profits anymore, because it costs a lot of electricity and the coins it generates cannot come up with it and you end up getting just a little profit which is almost not worth the headache.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Many people say that mining does not give enough profits anymore, because it costs a lot of electricity and the coins it generates cannot come up with it and you end up getting just a little profit which is almost not worth the headache.
those people do not know how to mining with other cryptocurrencies. I can ensure with you that we can still earn money with mining if we know to choose good coin. There are many cryptocurrencies. Be wise while choosing which to mine
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

if you are capable to take a risk then you can join in the Bitcoin mining. if your luck always favors to you then you can join in the gambling. if you think that your writing skill is good enough then the signature campaign would be a good option for you. and if you have idle money then you can buy some Bitcoin and keep those for the future purpose.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

if you are capable to take a risk then you can join in the Bitcoin mining. if your luck always favors to you then you can join in the gambling. if you think that your writing skill is good enough then the signature campaign would be a good option for you. and if you have idle money then you can buy some Bitcoin and keep those for the future purpose.
There are many ways to earn bitcoin from online and you can choose it according to your skill. If you are accustomed to gambling in real life, you can choose gambling to earn bitcoin from online. Gambling is not recommended in this case, but if you have a luck which great then there is no harm to try.
Inconite

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:32:28 AM

BtcClicks is my favorite bitcoin ptc sites to earn bitcoins online
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

those people do not know how to mining with other cryptocurrencies. I can ensure with you that we can still earn money with mining if we know to choose good coin. There are many cryptocurrencies. Be wise while choosing which to mine

Right now many altcoin launching with a smart contract so it is not possible for us to mine. Nowadays mining is not profitable because we have to spend a lot of money on hardware equipment and we have to pay the electricity bill. So I think trading is the best option when compared to mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: