Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:20:06 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
I think the best idea to earn Bitcoin online is to join signature and bounty campaigns. The only downside is that you'll have to wait until the a certain campaign end and token to be destributed as a reward if you finished the task in that campaign. It won't need money to join in campaigns, you only have to post and promote a campaign and follow the rules given.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

We are just like you when we started, you just have to be active and post often ranked up your account and join sig campaign to earn BTC.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
If you are determined to earn money though the use of internet, you should be patient. Online is a big term. You can earn money in different ways such as investing, trading, mining and joining campaigns. You may also do web developing, designing, freelabcing etc. It will just depend on your capabilities and skills.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

If you are determined to earn money though the use of internet, you should be patient. Online is a big term. You can earn money in different ways such as investing, trading, mining and joining campaigns. You may also do web developing, designing, freelabcing etc. It will just depend on your capabilities and skills.
If you don’t have the most demanded skills online, you won’t be able to make it much, unless you join signature campaigns, trading and investment. Some of the most demanding skills includes Writing, Graphic Designing, Web Developing and other engineering skills.

If you don’t have them, your chances are small unless you get into other options that are similar to trading and signature campaign. You can also do affiliate jobs, and one of the best sites I would recommend is Peerfly.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

If you don’t have the most demanded skills online, you won’t be able to make it much, unless you join signature campaigns, trading and investment. Some of the most demanding skills includes Writing, Graphic Designing, Web Developing and other engineering skills.

If you don’t have them, your chances are small unless you get into other options that are similar to trading and signature campaign. You can also do affiliate jobs, and one of the best sites I would recommend is Peerfly.

Even if you don't have any technical skills there is nothing to worry as you can learn trading any time and if you are good in it then you don't need to find many ways to earn bitcoins as only trading can give you best income regularly and signature campaign will be an added advantage.
douglock

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

you can start by collecting pieces of information on this forum. Most of the people here earn money from signature campaign. It is quite easy. If you are good in english and know how to communicate with people around, applying in signature campaign is the best choice. It will give you some sort of money to use every month. not much but it is enough for beginner
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

you can start by collecting pieces of information on this forum. Most of the people here earn money from signature campaign. It is quite easy. If you are good in english and know how to communicate with people around, applying in signature campaign is the best choice. It will give you some sort of money to use every month. not much but it is enough for beginner

Agreed that signature campaign is the easiest way to earn bitcoins but it is not applicable for newbies as there are not many campaigns that entertain newbies to join their signature campaign but once you have reached to member or full member level then you will find multiple campaigns to start earning bitcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

Agreed that signature campaign is the easiest way to earn bitcoins but it is not applicable for newbies as there are not many campaigns that entertain newbies to join their signature campaign but once you have reached to member or full member level then you will find multiple campaigns to start earning bitcoins.
Also agree that participating in signature campaign is the easiest way of earning in bitcoin plus there is no risk involve in that method.
Then do not be contented in one method only there are some case that users offer some services and task which can pay them into bitcoin and that also best method i know.
And if you have more extra money just invest it and wait for a year to generate good profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:11:04 AM

Captcha typer jobs is an easy source of bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763368.0
You can do it all day long, completing recaptcha captchas, it's easy. In the thread I put the link above you can see there are extra earnings feature depending how many captchas you complete, if you complete more captchas than all on the weekend you will earn extra prize.

i think if its in one country that allowing their people to use bitcoin in every where then its mean we can easily earning bitcoin from many source and i think the source is still too many depend on people which is involve in bitcoin world. playing captcha is really fund as long as we enjoy to type the captcha and i am sure that in future, we can have much of bitcoin too.

You can never earn huge amount of bitcoins by solving captchas as the payouts are too low and everyday doing the same thing can be boring and moreover it will also not add any value to your knowledge which you can gain by joining signature campaign by reading different threads.

I do not really understand how signature campaign works, but from what I see that this is something that is most fun and profitable for us who are learning in searching a science or knowledge about bitcoin more deeply. Because indeed if we follow the signature campaign, 2 things will definitely get the bitcoin and knowledge. But it all has to go through a long process in order to get big profits, keep trying and working hard in order to get maximum results
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

There are lots of ways to earn online because there are companies that moved to online business. You may do web designing, developing, free lancing  translating and the likes, depending on your capabilities. Here in Bitcoin, you can earn big profit from campaigns. It somehow take time because there are campaigns that takes a month or more to be finished. But it is worth the wait, once the tokens are distributed, you may trade it to bitcoin and convert it into fiat or smhold it to make it bigger as time passes by.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

As the person above me says if you have coding skill you can always tend your service to others, if you have web designing skills you can offer your service to incoming ICO that has yet to have a website.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:31 AM

Do not limit yourself to this forum. There are many ways to earn on the Internet. It can be investment companies, trade, provision of paid consultations, forums with payment for messages, MLM-companies and other
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

Online is another world created by technology. And earning online is said to be the new trend. There are lots of ways to earn online such as faucets, investing in cryptocurrency, skill based programs and the likes. Most recommended is investing on cryptocurrency, because it is used by lots of people. You may research for it and see for yourself its advantages and how big the profit can be.

ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

Just start in signature campaign here in this forum you can get good amount of bitcoin here then trading is also good but this is too risky specially if you do not know how to do good trading. Then investment but make sure that you invest in legit investment site.
I agree that we could consider applying on a signature campaign as a good source of income and good way to earn bitcoin nowadays. It could be a good start for people to learn more about bitcoin system and about the basic information about the sytem of bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin in a more stable way like investments , trading and transactions. And if you are capable on speculating your ideas it could also be a way of developing your self as a trader, investor through posting and having some thoughts about the system of bitcoin.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:34:26 PM

We are just like you when we started, you just have to be active and post often ranked up your account and join sig campaign to earn BTC.

There are couple of other way to earn btc . Trading where you can buy/sell on different exchanges and do arbitrage . You can earn good amount in this. You can take up many projects as a freelancing work depending upon your knowledge and skills. You will be paid in btc for the work you will be doing. This will help you earn some extra income every month.

Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:26 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 05:46:29 PM by Yassarsian

by reading here on forum and learning how to earn bitcoin for sure you will have many ways to earn now. from services bounties minings tradings etc. everything here is useful. Every post and opinions of members here are worth reading if it has good content you can sort things that you like most so you can see what article suits your need.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

by reading here on forum and learning how to earn bitcoin for sure you will have many ways to earn now. from services bounties minings tradings etc. everything here is useful. Every post and opinions of members here are worth reading if it has good content you can sort things that you like most so you can see what article suits your need.

This forum is an excellent place for beginners to earn and learn the main principles of crypto currency. And then there are many references to other ways of earning. It is very convenient and useful
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

There are too many ways to explain, I'll just say some!
 First you can join the signature champaign,
second you can follow the trading, and
 third you can mining.

It's just you have to have skill in two points .. But if only mining you have to have fund to buy pc with high specification.
CMIIW  Grin
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

There are too many ways to explain, I'll just say some!
 First you can join the signature champaign,
second you can follow the trading, and
 third you can mining.

It's just you have to have skill in two points .. But if only mining you have to have fund to buy pc with high specification.
CMIIW  Grin
You gave very good examples, and I want to say that if you wear a company signature, then this is the easiest way to earn online. Of course, Roofing also has a lot of advantages, but for this you need to have not only certain skills but also knowledge. I would also add that there are good investment projects, where you invested some money, you can earn a good profit.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

Make a research about the things that will give you profit online such as online companies, networking and the likes. There are already lots of companies online because it is the new trend. You can earn Bitcoin online in faucets and campaigns. In campaigns, there's no need for investment. You'll just join and finish the campaign, and wait til the tokens are distributed. Tokens can be converted into Btc.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: