Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you hold your Ripple XRP?
Yes, wait for some years
Yes, but not long
No, wish I still had XRP
No, not interested

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your Ripple XRP?  (Read 2655 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

i have sold all my XRP, the price was too high. I think it will fall in next 3 days, so i dont hold any.

What do you mean price was too high? Maybe you bought it when it was pumping. You could've waited for it to dump its value then buy the coin then sell it when its pumping. Too bad though. Currently price is at 18k.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

I wonder wick one is next? Take a look at exchanges and find one coin in top 40 which was not pumped. It evident from 400sat to 18k, this is a bubble. It is very easy to manipulate people with news. Better prepare yourself for the exit plans.
Don't get too emotionally attached, this is one very good business, congrats to all who bought much earlier, nice pick!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

i have sold all my XRP, the price was too high. I think it will fall in next 3 days, so i dont hold any.

What do you mean price was too high? Maybe you bought it when it was pumping. You could've waited for it to dump its value then buy the coin then sell it when its pumping. Too bad though. Currently price is at 18k.
you should assess more mate, you should not sell your coins when there's a lots of updates and speculation that showing here and outside
ripple still moving up and i must say that 1 dollar can be achieved in a week or two but its just my personal opinion though.
bitbust

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

Been buying into XRP gradually the past weeks. I think it's a great investment for this year. It's in the top 10 market caps(2nd today) and it's still very cheap. Most top alt coins will probably attract lot's of investors in the coming months, as more and more new people get attracted to crypto and BTC's price makes it seem less probable to make a X2 or bigger price jump. I think I'll hold on to my XRP at least till the next big BTC bull run.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

you should assess more mate, you should not sell your coins when there's a lots of updates and speculation that showing here and outside
ripple still moving up and i must say that 1 dollar can be achieved in a week or two but its just my personal opinion though.

1$ ripple will mean 100 billion$ market cap. Do you really think that is even remotely possible? This is just a summer hype. Once it will die down, we will see lots and lots and lots of bagholders crying.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

1$ ripple will mean 100 billion$ market cap. Do you really think that is even remotely possible? This is just a summer hype. Once it will die down, we will see lots and lots and lots of bagholders crying.

I think you need to work on your math!
rifiuti

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

I sold my all Ripple just today. Price is stupid high.

I will wait for the next fall and will acquire at 13K-15K sat level again.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

Haha 13 billion * 3 at current price if ripple is to be $1 😂😂 not 100 billion. I was holding stellar for some weeks and i had decided to cash out but that was before the pump. Luckily I took the risk to invest in ripple even at high price. I am not losing anything right now, since both stellar and ripple are pumping!
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

Its you who made the red marks on the graph lol 😂 not cool
Well i see a price going further higher according to bittrex graph. Only time will tell now
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

Yep the price really has gone stupid, I'm going all in and shorting it and I just don't believe it is the coin to overtake bitcoin (which it already has if you count total supply).
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Yep the price really has gone stupid, I'm going all in and shorting it and I just don't believe it is the coin to overtake bitcoin (which it already has if you count total supply).

anyways, just to remind you most of the money coming to ripple is fiat.

source : https://ripplefox.com/tool/balance

new investors who believe in Ripple being able to take over SWIFT are moving in. Bitcoin frogs cannot see there is a ocean outside beyond their well
espante

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

anyways, just to remind you most of the money coming to ripple is fiat.

source : https://ripplefox.com/tool/balance

new investors who believe in Ripple being able to take over SWIFT are moving in. Bitcoin frogs cannot see there is a ocean outside beyond their well

Interesting graphs and I must say I didn't know that but it doesn't change the fact that its currently in a speculative bubble, I guess the next few days will tell whether I'm right or you and other supporters are. I shorted at 18700 satoshis and though I could profit already now but I'm going to wait until it hits 15k at least, perhaps more depending on the mood of the market.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

You do realize that total supply is 99.99 billion for XRP. It's simple math, you do not need space science math everywhere.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: