Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So here is my Final Review on Crypto Trading  (Read 1037 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:58:55 AM

You did a good job.ETH is the best altcoin and it would be first $1000 worth coin after bitcoin.But i strongly suggest do not hold ripple for long time.If you still have some ripple, you can take the profit right now.Just my personal opinion.

You are not alone with this opinion. I am sure you also read somewhere that ETH is really poised to be the number two cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin and it would not be Ripple as it has many weaknesses and the bubble will soon burst on Ripple. Ethereum is the real deal outside of Bitcoin because  primarily its platform is being utilized by other coins and many firms are now looking at it right now. BTC and ETH are two proven winners and worthy to be kept for the long term.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:59:53 AM

I consider my self a new cryptocurrency trader. I started last month actually (April 12th precisely). I started with $25, thank God for this forum advice my first Altcoin was Ethereum... it was $45 or so then. I did a further research on Ethereum and found out it's worth it. it's among the best Altcoin if not the best. The price went as high as 100$. So i finally sold @ $97. My investment double to $56 in less than a month.  
I owe some of my success at Ethereum to day trading... i did lots of switching back and forth between Ethereum & Bitcoin. Am now holding Ripple which was why I sold my Ethereum. My $25 initial investment is now worth $72 less than a month of trading Ethereum, Ripple & Bitcoin

So my advice:  You can actually start small. You need lots of research before investing your hard earned money. Don't invest in Worthless coin. You can actually make money from them but only knowledgeable/experience traders make money from them.
So stick to the good coin till you become experience enough to trade those coin.

Download Reddit app and join your favorite Altcoin groups. The reddit groups are full of great coin analysts who are knowledgeable in Altcoin trading. Bitcointalk is also very helpful.
Great advice and i think that is a very helpful advice for those newbies who are looking for some suggestion for their trading problems. Reading a lot from different forum like reddit and also bitcointalk is a very huge help because it will give you a lot of ideas in investing on a good cryptocurrency and also it will add some information from your research and you will have a better decision.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

I will not called this luck because of your diversification intelligence. This secrets you review now are the simple logic of trading success. Buy it cheap and sell expensive is the fundamental of professional trader and diversification is the rule of the game.
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

Another good tip could be (only if you start with little amount) to study well the margin trading on polo and give it a try with small amounts.. this is for people that want to be rich (or poor) fast

And remember.. diversificate among your trades!
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

It is another great way to do trading, following the trend coin to trade is a great way to earn from trading, a lot of people making a lot of money from alt coins but trading alt coin really need to be focus and be careful because the volatility is very high, but if you are experience with trading then you can earn a lot from alt coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

It is another great way to do trading, following the trend coin to trade is a great way to earn from trading, a lot of people making a lot of money from alt coins but trading alt coin really need to be focus and be careful because the volatility is very high, but if you are experience with trading then you can earn a lot from alt coin
I don't think thay experience matters in trading altcoins since experience is nothing if you  don't know how your coin's market move. It's like you're a newbie if you depend with your experience since what you are using is only your instincts which isn't good in trading.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

Well done sir, all people who want to start trading should have confidence and believe they will success, need to do a research about coin you want to trade, and Ethereum is one of best altcoin for trading, like Bitcoin the price can down but will recovered soon. Small amount is not a problem to start trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: