Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BW.com L21 - Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner - unofficial speculation thread  (Read 15055 times)
solisgod

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

I would defo be interested group buy depending on price and delivery date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atropoulos

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:03:49 AM

Interested in participating in the group buy for a few units.
trackers

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:26:22 AM

Not sure the price is justified unless they were delivering units before Bitmain (which it appears they're not)
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:41:13 AM

Im in for 5
Inka-mining

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

So far 75 Units on, only one with 1 asic card at 30%,  42-45 GH LTC with good temperature.
Excent profit. Tomorrow finished the setup of the other 25  Cool
blockassets

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:20:12 AM

I have some good news for you all wanting this machine. Our company Block Assets Limited is now the official international distributor for BW mining equipment including the L21 Litecoin machine. There is no longer a need to buy a minimum 100 units through us! If you would like to get your hands on any of our stock pre-launch then please get in touch with me at brett@balimited.io

Block Assests have been given the opportunity to bring this product to the retail market worldwide! Look forward to sharing the official site link with you all in coming weeks. In the meantime, get in touch if you want to reserve.

Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:13:14 AM

I have some good news for you all wanting this machine. Our company Block Assets Limited is now the official international distributor for BW mining equipment including the L21 Litecoin machine. There is no longer a need to buy a minimum 100 units through us! If you would like to get your hands on any of our stock pre-launch then please get in touch with me at brett@balimited.io

Block Assests have been given the opportunity to bring this product to the retail market worldwide! Look forward to sharing the official site link with you all in coming weeks. In the meantime, get in touch if you want to reserve.

Thanks

and how exactly do we tell if you are legit with a newbie account?

my status here is legendary with a good trust rating...send me ONE and I'll review it and pay you for it after it arrives..thus establishing trust

if you don't prefer me others on here can be the same

philipma1957

longsnowsm

Maxumark

Searing (me)

others?

But right now with a newbie account with out someone on here with a decent trust rating and account standing....too many scammers on bitointalk its just
not gonna fly imho people sending BTC or LTC to a random newbie account

you have to establish you are legit first..again not a slam..just the way it works on here with scammer newbie accounts trying the same every other day

again ..ask around...this is a common method to see if a piece of equipment exists or is vaporware

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
blockassets

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate your concerns. If you want to get some machines before we launch our site, I can offer a solution to verify. Contact BW directly (bw.com) and ask them for their distributors email, or whether they know who I am. Just offering the opportunity early as I am aware the interest there has been here from the members of this group.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate your concerns. If you want to get some machines before we launch our site, I can offer a solution to verify. Contact BW directly (bw.com) and ask them for their distributors email, or whether they know who I am. Just offering the opportunity early as I am aware the interest there has been here from the members of this group.

again..anyone can get on that list (hell, I'm on that list) does no good for the numbers they want in my case...can't afford in bulk

proof is in the pudding ..again you are likely legit..but no way I'd take a chance with your bitcointalk newbie status

it is the only work around I know to your problem...find someone on here with decent trust rating (see my prev post( hint: me, me) lol) Smiley

send unit..trusted bitcoin guy reviews unit...pays after the fact.. and you have your status verified by a trusted member on here actually getting unit and paying after the fact
as proof of concept

not sure how else you could do this (paypal?) but w/o cred on here with newbie status will be a long, slow haul imho

good luck regardless, just how it flows with the never ending newbie scams on bitcointalk (see the bitmain thread as an example) your gonna find it slow going

later

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
blockassets

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:56:07 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 03:00:54 PM by blockassets

I will arrange for BW to put an introduction on their website next week with our contact details. And I am not sure what list you are referring to? We are the only retail distributor?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:20:35 AM

I will arrange for BW to put an introduction on their website next week with our contact details. And I am not sure what list you are referring to? We are the only retail distributor?

Well...the problem is...not very many folk on here will send you $$$ w/o a legit email or announce on bw.com of your legitness as it were....

IF that is cloudy..then some newbies will buy your product....and if you are legit announce such on thread here..the old hands will still avoid your product

and newbie accounts saying they got your product and you being a newbie account ...has no weight on here

thus again..not a slam..if you are legit you wasted a month getting cred on here when you could have moved product

and again this is NOT a plug by me to get a unit...philipma1957 has done such reviews and paid afterward. The guy who did the review from bw.com on this thread

paid after I believe also ..it is common.....I think longsnowsm on the original A4 unit group buy it was the same

pick your person on bitcointalk to do such to move this process along

but again..just being the official distributor on bw.com is helpful..but someone has to jump and get some first...that may take a bit on here w/o some more trusted

members like philipma1957 etc backing your play..you lose a month of sales while your trustworthness is verified (slowly imho)

thus how philipma1957 and longsnowsm etc were able to participate in group buys and/or review a product

(hey ..its just like the celebrities on the shopping network) Smiley

anyway good luck...I'm golden for product....so not a big deal...was bored willing to do a review ...but there are plenty of others on here

that would say you face the same bottleneck on being trusted and such....losing time (imho a month) while it got sorted out that folk COULD

get units thru you..)

anyway ask the other guys I listed as options for advice...you have mine Smiley

brad

blockassets

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:51:19 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:13:24 AM by blockassets

Received 5 more units today to send out for press reviews, thought I would share. Not long to wait now and site will be up!

https://ibb.co/kSJCMv
https://ibb.co/jQtJuF
https://ibb.co/nJoJuF
https://ibb.co/jHPDTa
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

Received 5 more units today to send out for press reviews, thought I would share. Not long to wait now and site will be up!

alas none to me ...in order for me to eat 'crow' (still watching if still dubious) Smiley

blockassets

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:36 AM

alas none to me ...in order for me to eat 'crow' (still watching if still dubious) Smiley

You will eat crow, don't worry the wait will be over soon Smiley
rummy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Ready and waiting patiently to place an order here.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:41:21 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 08:45:24 AM by Searing

At over 3k not too excited about this ...and I assume you have a markup..current at this time bitmain sale is $2,280 and that is too steep for me .at 15gs.....so I think I'm full
on scrypt pow asic's for the year..thanks

must be others that disagree on the site thou..they won't let me log off it locks up....I refresh and still in....heh Smiley

edit: STILL no supposed registered company reseller on the bw.com site as specified in above posts. Just saying. Not that I'd pay 2.5K for even 1 unit with the recent
crypto bloodshed this week.

and as usual bw.com answers NO emails about any supposed reseller or anything else for that matter. (4 attempts last 6 weeks none answered) (The motto is: they sell like hotcakes in China ..we don't give a f*ck) tm bw.com Smiley

blockassets

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

At over 3k not too excited about this ...and I assume you have a markup..current at this time bitmain sale is $2,280 and that is too steep for me .at 15gs.....so I think I'm full

must be others that disagree on the site thou..they won't let me log off it locks up....I refresh and still in....heh Smiley

edit: STILL no supposed registered company reseller on the bw.com site as specified in above posts. Just saying. Not that I'd pay 2.5K for even 1 unit with the recent

and as usual bw.com answers NO emails about any supposed reseller or anything else for that matter. (4 attempts last 6 weeks none answered) (The motto is: they sell like hotcakes in China ..we don't give a f*ck) tm bw.com Smiley

Maybe your attitude has something to do with it Wink
blockassets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:26 AM

https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop

Not long now, join us on FB to be notified when we launch retail sales.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

Maybe your attitude has something to do with it Wink

It's not like they read this thread. Or they would have replied to a 💯 order 6 weeks
ago, when practical. Thus my assumption big player and big orders in  China 🇨🇳,
But no real game outside of China. Now at these prices and my assumption of the same attitude for

warranty and tech support, assuming you could even get one unit, consider me unimpressed at
this point in time.

MnngSprvsr

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

If you need some miner you can to order almost any miner from AsiaOptom. We have a lot of miners, and we deliver it from China. There are the most popular miners on the website  http://asiaoptom.com/catalog-miners/. We have and the other too. You can aks me about it ishimov.danil@asiaoptom.com
#

dont`t spam every thread, please.

We know you are owner of an very expensive ASIC miner Shop!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: