Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BW.com L21 - Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner - unofficial speculation thread  (Read 15055 times)
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
blockassets@spherepr.com.au
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
blockassets@spherepr.com.au
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498

IF! I have to eat 'crow' I'd like a price please of the unit before I dine on the foul bird, add shipping (USA) would be nice as well.

off to look for my 'bib' and crow cutting utensils....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

Nearly same hash as L3, they need much lower price to be compatible.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:19:41 AM

Nearly same hash as L3, they need much lower price to be compatible.

On the other hand....Bitmain sold out of L3+'s again (2 hr notice was 4am CST USA) at $2,280 usd last nite it was

so consider me befuddled at those prices selling out units and there are at least now 4 more batches out in the world

just from bitmain that I can figure.....so say another 40k to 80k of units in the wind now...

thus we need a pretty good price pump (at least 1/3 imho) or this will turn to muck by the end

of the year ...earnings wise that is

anyway....I've not a clue on why people are buying these at these prices...

on a positive note..adoption of crypto has to be driving this..it has to be newbies thinking the price of crypto will rise

at least if that is true...adoption is way, way up....I can't see any of us in this for a bit looking at difficulty rushing off and

getting any asic equip of any flavor for the price the Mfg's are charging now

not to mention they keep selling out

so hell..perhaps the newbies buying this stuff will act as cheerleaders and drive the price of crypto up

but it is gonna take a lot more than I expect (color me cynical)

whatever....am reverting back to utterly confused mode...I've not a clue

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

on a positive note..adoption of crypto has to be driving this..it has to be newbies thinking the price of crypto will rise

at least if that is true...adoption is way, way up....I can't see any of us in this for a bit looking at difficulty rushing off and

Basically a combination of Fear of Missing Out, plus people not in the know see people get millionaires and just randomly buy into hardware hoping they'll be millionaires too. The lack of availabilty with Bitmain drives that fear up too, eventually people will find out that buying extra coins would've been a better investment. Like I found out after going for gridseeds in 2014 Wink
rummy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:31:05 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 02:33:10 AM by rummy

At 600 Mh/s thats like one free l3+ for every five ordered. Even at a lowly $20 dollars a day profits and a high purchase price of $2800 you can still make roi in 4 months or 140 days. I bought five of them, I'll let you know how it goes.
rummy

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:37:45 PM

Just checking back in, looks like this post has died.lol Anyway they have been delivered and are set up and running. Five miners running at 586 Mh/s - Id post a few pictures but I don't think it will let me. Any question I can try to answer.
jgthree

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

Would love to see pictures of the units. Where are you located and when did you receive them? I know of some people in the USA that have not received them yet...
rummy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

Would love to see pictures of the units. Where are you located and when did you receive them? I know of some people in the USA that have not received them yet...

I’m in USA and I’ve had them for close to two weeks. Nice units good payout and low power usage
Inka-mining

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Last Picture... 63 L21 running for 4 months already at 30-35 GH total rate. (at current diff 4-4,3 LTC  x day)

http://inkamining.com/talk/inkaminingl21.jpg

We use the BW provided power supply and so far no problems.

This Datacenter runs BW L21 for Scrypt merged LTC/DOGE , Canaan Avalon 741 and Bitmain Antminer S9 for SHA256 BTC/BCH and finally BW E22 RIGS for ETH+DCR / ETC+DCR / XMR

Note: E22 Rig  =  6 Nvidia p106 mining at 144 MH ETH
apax

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

I have 20 of them stuck in customs asking me for the European  Certificates of Conformity. "LVD 2014-35-UE" and "ROHS 2011-65-EC"

Does any one has that or how did you manage to go through customs?

Antminer S9 & D3
BW L21
MSI RX570 armor
notey

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

I have seen several listed at gilliamtechnicalservices.com ready to ship.

notey

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I have 20 of them stuck in customs asking me for the European  Certificates of Conformity. "LVD 2014-35-UE" and "ROHS 2011-65-EC"

Does any one has that or how did you manage to go through customs?

You will need to look at the shipping/packing manifest that was provided to Customs.  If you purchased them through Hyperbit, there's no telling what they listed the product as on the forms.  One person I know saw that Hyperbit had listed the miners as "baby napkins."  So, they are asking you for conformity papers - but conformity papers for what?  What product code?  Then, you can go to step 2, which would depend on product code, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: