Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin is best for tradding???  (Read 8865 times)
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

At this time, TRUST & RIC is better for short trading.  Grin maybe

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

Just go through the coins. Learn about them and how they works. If you think those coins are well made you should invest on them. Choose coins with high/big volume transaction if you want fast profit in trading. The markets might be volatile. When you see price falling don't just panic sell them, hold, they will get back up. You can try Eth, ripple, monero, litecoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

Just go through the coins. Learn about them and how they works. If you think those coins are well made you should invest on them. Choose coins with high/big volume transaction if you want fast profit in trading. The markets might be volatile. When you see price falling don't just panic sell them, hold, they will get back up. You can try Eth, ripple, monero, litecoin.

It seems to me that there is no need to hope for a monero. I do not trust this coin. And many traders also hold such an opinion. But maybe I'm wrong. Coins are a tool. In experienced hands, any coin can yield a profit

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:49:52 PM

If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.
There are pros and cons in your strategy. I agree if we are looking at daily trading volume, we may easily find out highly established altcoins. But at the same time we may wrongly find some highly manipulated coins like ripple or steller. I am saying these because these are two coins from same company and not based on decentralization concept but being traded similar to all other crypto currencies.
Well yeah I agree before we chose any alt coin to trade it is very important to find the history of that coin because it will help you find the ideal one for the investment you are going to make. The best option is to check the currency birth time and growth from its birth. This will make you enable to invest in the right coin.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:57:08 PM

If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.
There are pros and cons in your strategy. I agree if we are looking at daily trading volume, we may easily find out highly established altcoins. But at the same time we may wrongly find some highly manipulated coins like ripple or steller. I am saying these because these are two coins from same company and not based on decentralization concept but being traded similar to all other crypto currencies.
Well yeah I agree before we chose any alt coin to trade it is very important to find the history of that coin because it will help you find the ideal one for the investment you are going to make. The best option is to check the currency birth time and growth from its birth. This will make you enable to invest in the right coin.
You can do that if you are going to invest in ICO's but for me its too risky that investing to other altcoin that already in top rankings. Or live for a long time that i think much more safier than investing in ICO's that it takes too much time to research and check the history of altcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

If you have high investment like 1 0 btc then it's better if you trade those with a well established coin like xmr , etc , eth , ltc , doge etc. If you have a small amount of bitcoin then trading with these won't give you much prodit so instead you can trade with useless coin but remember too many risk is involved.
Trading the legit and established coins are the best in trading because it is safer than trading non popular coins because they are prone to manipulation that can either give you a lot of profit or a huge loss so it is very risky unlike popular coins that it is very easy to determine if you will get a profit because there is a lot of community for them and most of the people in cryptocurrencies are talking about them.

In trade in general, it is very difficult to find stability. But to trade with traditional coins is certainly safer. But not as profitable as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin showed very good results
It is not that safer to trade traditional coins because there is still a chance for you to lose some money and be frustrated because trading is trading and it is normal for the market to have up and downs and it is not guaranteed that you will not experience down when you trade traditional coins. It is still the best if you do analysis first before getting into altcoins.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

HMQ,EDG and VSL are the to trade now because they are on trend.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:55:11 AM

altcoins user I guess. As the altcoins trends increase even bitcoin price also get increased. More over whales won't go to cheap coins always they target into bitcoin only due to it's value and potential in wide usage. Bitcoin trading will gives instant profit as price continuously in the chart.
If you enough bitcoin everyday and sells out little, you will millionaire very soon but in altcoin you need to wait for more number of years.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:09:28 AM

altcoins user I guess. As the altcoins trends increase even bitcoin price also get increased. More over whales won't go to cheap coins always they target into bitcoin only due to it's value and potential in wide usage. Bitcoin trading will gives instant profit as price continuously in the chart.
If you enough bitcoin everyday and sells out little, you will millionaire very soon but in altcoin you need to wait for more number of years.
One of the advantages of altcoin is the capital that is not too big. Because at this time many altcoin which has a low price, but at some time later the price increases rapidly. So many people can benefit.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:45:15 AM

I think more good choose VSL because it has good fundamental, it related with gambling business on ethereum network
and the developers of is always updating about the coin,
i think it is good for long term investing in VSL the gamblers of vdice (gambling related with VSL) is growing up by the time
but it is good too for take short profit.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
All the coin listed of most popular trading platform especially poloniex do well one time or the other. What you just need to do is leaned how to trade and the assets you trade will not matter you only need to have a good skills of analyzing the market.
Niemand
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

I recently found Komodo. Interesting concept and experienced people. Still much unknown and good chances of price increase IMHO.

More information here: https://komodoplatform.com and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

I choose the altcoins that has large capitalization of markets, they had survived on exchangers for long time,
so the altcoins will not become shitcoins/scam coins​,
i took reference from http://coinmarketcap.com/ and  do not trading the new altcoins
 it is more dangerous than old altcoins.
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
As you are a newbie in trading, you should learn some basics firstly, then you can start trading.
Better to trade coins that have the biggest capitalizations, because these coins always fluctuate. Steem, ETC, DASH....
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

According to me if you want to check that which coin is best or not then you can do this by just going on coinmarketcap and you can check the demand and volume of all the Cryptocurrencies and it will help you to decide which coin is best to trade or not.
I always Prefer to trade those coins which have high demand and high supply also the coins having their own wallet because it's very Risky to trade those coins which have less demand and they don't have their wallet.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

According to me if you want to check that which coin is best or not then you can do this by just going on coinmarketcap and you can check the demand and volume of all the Cryptocurrencies and it will help you to decide which coin is best to trade or not.
I always Prefer to trade those coins which have high demand and high supply also the coins having their own wallet because it's very Risky to trade those coins which have less demand and they don't have their wallet.

Top 10 in coinmarket cap would be better to trade with since that coins are not easily to be dump and the strong crypto coins who's existing right now. And for the top 10 listed i love to do some short trades on the top 1 since the flactuation of it is pretty cool and profitable for little while right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:25:19 PM

All coins gave fluctuations, will you catch the right moment for buying/selling depends from you and how well informed you are. For me best coins are cheap one, but if I'm rich I would trade with bitcoins, with less money I would trade with zcash, dash, eth, but with money I have now I trade with ripple, bitshares, today I bought some shift also, but J hold more then I trade it's safer and you can always have an exit strategy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

For now litecoin,ETH and bitcoins are on my bucket list since this coins gives pretty huge impact to the crowd right now and these big 3 i've mentioned are the coin who got pretty huge success of price popping so theirs no doubt that we can earn more money with this if we wisely do some nice trades on it.
avadhoot

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:58:24 PM

Absolutely. With Bitcoin too, it went crazy down in April due to fear of BTU, but now mid-may it's crazy high. You gotta have patience and trust the coins you invest in. If you don't trust the BTC or altcoins, do NOT invest in them.

ETC, ETH, XMR, XRP and LTC are the best coins to trade at a moment and even if price goes down do not panic and hold them till the right time comes as if you get panic then you will be surely selling your coins at huge loss.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

Absolutely. With Bitcoin too, it went crazy down in April due to fear of BTU, but now mid-may it's crazy high. You gotta have patience and trust the coins you invest in. If you don't trust the BTC or altcoins, do NOT invest in them.

ETC, ETH, XMR, XRP and LTC are the best coins to trade at a moment and even if price goes down do not panic and hold them till the right time comes as if you get panic then you will be surely selling your coins at huge loss.
It seems to me that this is all the crypto currency is and will be rewarded for the user who will not be afraid to keep coins in his purse and thus get superprofits when the price rises to the highest altitude.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: