Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to get crushed into nothing  (Read 4846 times)
meangreen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:00:11 PM

Its one big time ponzi pyramid scheme and it is genius. once all the money is taken out of the market poof gone. Where are all the tens of thousands of accounts that mt gox have waiting in line, that have money burning a hole in their pocket? Yes The price will go up in the short term but there will be one big act of capitulation and that will be it. The big players are just going to keep selling into any type of rally. Why would a big trader let this this go to the moon, when he can just keep bleeding it out. Goes up 20 sells, comes back down over and over. If I had the time and money I would do the same thing. What do you think happened to Apple computer stock. Everyone sucked in thinking the stock was going to $1000 and now dead money. Good luck suckers. I will make my purchases for bitcoins for the silkroad thats it. OUT
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

oh no, he figured it out.   Do you think he knows we are all here just to trick him and take his money?

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:05:17 PM

Its one big time ponzi pyramid scheme and it is genius. once all the money is taken out of the market poof gone. Where are all the tens of thousands of accounts that mt gox have waiting in line, that have money burning a hole in their pocket? Yes The price will go up in the short term but there will be one big act of capitulation and that will be it. The big players are just going to keep selling into any type of rally. Why would a big trader let this this go to the moon, when he can just keep bleeding it out. Goes up 20 sells, comes back down over and over. If I had the time and money I would do the same thing. What do you think happened to Apple computer stock. Everyone sucked in thinking the stock was going to $1000 and now dead money. Good luck suckers. I will make my purchases for bitcoins for the silkroad thats it. OUT

TL;DR:
Bitcoins are useless, fuck bitcoins.  I'm only going to use them to transact for goods and services.

My take:  Good for you.  With your attitude you probably shouldn't be trying to time the market.  Bitcoin will continue to grow in usefulness and you sticking to just transactional use will better match your risk preferences.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:07:09 PM

oh no, he figured it out.   Do you think he knows we are all here just to trick him and take his money?

yeah there are sure alot of people buying coins. all the thousands of mt gox accounts that are lined up are pouring tons of money into bitcoin now. wow look at the price go up! Remember everything you read on the internet is true.
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:09:06 PM

yeah there are sure alot of people buying coins. all the thousands of mt gox accounts that are lined up are pouring tons of money into bitcoin now. wow look at the price go up! Remember everything you read on the internet is true.

I buy and sell people like you. With my bitcoins.
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:11:45 PM

noedaRDH

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:16:17 PM

Hey bro, if you don't like your Bitcoin "stocks", I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

1NwGKiLcAngD1KiCCivxT6EDJmyXMGqM9q

Ask not what Bitcoin can do for you - ask what you can do for Bitcoin.
UltimateReaper

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:40:13 PM

I'm 67% certain meangreen is trolling.
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:42:03 PM

Mr. April 15, 2013, our new local expert, we should all abandon ship, the lord has spoken. Been here for years and watch enough people like you walk away during every crash or correction. I stayed despite frustration and endless hours staring at charts. I made money.
UltimateReaper

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:44:38 PM

Mr. April 15, 2013, our new local expert, we should all abandon ship, the lord has spoken. Been here for years and watch enough people like you walk away during every crash or correction. I stayed despite frustration and endless hours staring at charts. I made money.

*bows* Sensei!
BTC Books

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:48:18 PM

Mmmm...

Bitcoin juice.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:04:04 PM

*bows* Sensei!

*bows back*   Tongue Cheesy
paulie_w

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:05:07 PM

HE'S RIGHT!
smurf2094

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:20:49 PM

Another useless grunt added to my ignore list  Roll Eyes
xavier

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:47:11 PM

Maybe he is...............right??

just kidding Wink
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:11:55 AM

Hey bro, if you don't like your Bitcoin "stocks", I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

how many do you want at mt gox ask?
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:19:22 AM

like I said in other posts. I have no position in bitcoins other than when I buy and use them right away. I am not saying they are going to zero. what I am saying is when enough people get in and get burned it will be all over. just like pyramid schemes, its great in the beginning then when people cant get more people in it collapses. It could take years or months but the powers that be won't let something happen which to some degree can be controlled. Paypal could come up with their own currency seeing they like a household name and people would trust it in a heartbeat.

Lastly nowadays, people want instantaneous gratification. unless you got in when the coins were super cheap and have been holding  and plan on holding forever, who is going to tie up all their capital now? thats like buying apple stock now at $400. can it go to $1000 yes but plan on holding for a long time, and people of this generation dont have the patience, hence when the buzz wears off or the price trades sideways forever while the big players bleed everything they can out of the new dollars coming in, its over.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:21:20 AM

oh c'mon why is everyone falling for this guy's bait?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

cuz they are
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:27:22 AM

is your quote from zork? good game all text i remember playing that on my commodore 64
hyphymikey

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:28:52 AM

With Pyramid schemes, in the end, you end up holding something useless. Bitcoin has many many uses. Even if you were the last person to buy in, at the last all time high, you can still use it for something. You might get burned 5% because the price just dropped after your all time high purchase of the coins, but the things you buy with bitcoin are usually discounted or way easier to buy than with any other currency. So, pretty much, your statement is 100% fud bud!
Tirapon

Activity: 898

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:35:09 AM

Yeah price has been pretty boring lately, hasn't it?
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:45:57 AM

With Pyramid schemes, in the end, you end up holding something useless. Bitcoin has many many uses. Even if you were the last person to buy in, at the last all time high, you can still use it for something. You might get burned 5% because the price just dropped after your all time high purchase of the coins, but the things you buy with bitcoin are usually discounted or way easier to buy than with any other currency. So, pretty much, your statement is 100% fud bud!

pyramid you lose your money and you are holding and empty wallet. bitcoin has a handful of uses. The last person to buy in only loses 5%? oh ok. tell that to the poor saps who bought coins at $266. Bitcoin items are not discounted and they are not easier to buy. I can go on ebay and buy exactly what I want right now or go to the shopping mall and get what I want NOW. How is bitcoin easier? YOUR statement is fud bud(whatever the hell that is)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:47:39 AM

sounds like you and proudhon need to go hug it out.
bitcon
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:51:30 AM

pyramid you lose your money and you are holding and empty wallet. bitcoin has a handful of uses. The last person to buy in only loses 5%? oh ok. tell that to the poor saps who bought coins at $266. Bitcoin items are not discounted and they are not easier to buy. I can go on ebay and buy exactly what I want right now or go to the shopping mall and get what I want NOW. How is bitcoin easier? YOUR statement is fud bud(whatever the hell that is)

yea, but you cant get your green bud and crack shipped straight to your door using VISA now can you.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:58:07 AM

Let me announce my leaving like Proudhon did! (TRUMPETS AND HORNS)

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:58:25 AM

TL;DR:
Bitcoins are useless, fuck bitcoins.  I'm only going to use them to transact for goods and services

Wink

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:59:08 AM

1. Create thread saying you are leaving.

2. Don't leave yet. Read responses.

3. respond to responses

4. Don't leave

5. Fail

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:00:23 AM

yea, but you cant get your green bud and crack shipped straight to your door using VISA now can you.

LOL good one. No crack though just coke. kidding, but I do like my bud.  
meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:02:17 AM

3. respond to responses

4. Don't leave

5. Fail

LOL

LOL touche'  I cant help myself I am addicted
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:04:51 AM

3. respond to responses

4. Don't leave

5. Fail

LOL

The OP of this thread is useless.

Claims he is leaving...and hasn't lol...big surprise.

Let's troll the price down more bears okay? HAHA

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:12:05 AM

3. respond to responses

4. Don't leave

5. Fail

LOL

The OP of this thread is useless.

Claims he is leaving...and hasn't lol...big surprise.

Let's troll the price down more bears okay? HAHA

im not a bear. i hope im completely wrong and this thing goes to the moon. I make out when ever I make a purchase when it goes up. so im not complaining. im just saying there are going to be alot of bagholders someday if it breaks down or fails. Nobody can say that its going to make it for sure 100% guaranteed etc. I just am saying that it has alot of things against it to make it in the long run. Again I repeat I am not a bear, so im not trying to rain on everyones parade about price.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 07:42:13 AM

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:12:35 PM

...snip... I will make my purchases for bitcoins for the silkroad thats it. OUT

Good call.  Tell your friends to do the same.  Its using Bitcoin as a currency and that makes us all happy.
Rygon

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:40:33 PM

Thread summary:

OP critizices speculators in a speculating forum for speculating that a currency will have widespread use as a transfer of value. Defense? OP will continue to use the currency as a way to transfer value.
ManBearPig

Activity: 350

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 03:46:47 PM

So much angst. Did we buy high, sell low?

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 04:01:35 PM

once all the money is taken out of the market poof gone.

Obviously. But that is true of everything. Where would the price of gold go if everyone wants to get rid of it and no one wants to buy? Is it going to happen?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
bbulker

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:40:26 PM

You will not be missed.

Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 07:23:34 PM

Goodbye op. Have a nice day  Grin

Bitcoin is the future !
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:38:13 PM

Its one big time ponzi pyramid scheme and it is genius.

I think you mean fiat money  Cheesy

meangreen (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:48:18 PM

I tell you what it is RIGHT NOW. Every counterpoint deals with the future. Well I guess you are all gypsys anyway.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:49:56 PM

I tell you what it is RIGHT NOW. Every counterpoint deals with the future. Well I guess you are all gypsys anyway.

last word is last

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
eclipse81

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:38:54 AM

The OP is always trolling hard with his "let me tell you something" threads.He is a bitcoin user only because of SR and has a SRcentric view of the bitcoin world.I personally like SR and believe it has been and continues to be an integral part of the bitcoin world,however the Bitcoin world does not revolve around the SR sun like he thinks. this guy is always mad at something and/or trying to spread FUD.I think he may do it for a few reasons...

1.Today he is angry at the DDOS attacks going on at SR

2.He is pissed that a number of vendors may be leaving SR due to not being able to access their BTC while SR was down,so he blames Bitcoin but fails to realize SR could not exist without cryptocurrency.

3.He is either an angry vendor who didnt hedge correctly and lost some money recently OR he is a customer spreading FUD to attempt to tank price lower.Flash crashes are great for SR buyers.If I use SR it is usually after big crashes.On april 10 and 11 I made quite a few purchases.(A LOT of coupons and yubikeys that day at half price)

4.He is just a really sad TROLL with no real facts to back up most of his recycled rants.

So treat it like a zoo and PLEASE DONT FEED THE TROLL....

bitcon
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:59:12 AM

5. click the orange ignore link below his username.  Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: