Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to get crushed into nothing  (Read 4846 times)
meangreen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:48:18 PM

I tell you what it is RIGHT NOW. Every counterpoint deals with the future. Well I guess you are all gypsys anyway.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:49:56 PM

I tell you what it is RIGHT NOW. Every counterpoint deals with the future. Well I guess you are all gypsys anyway.

last word is last

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
eclipse81

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:38:54 AM

The OP is always trolling hard with his "let me tell you something" threads.He is a bitcoin user only because of SR and has a SRcentric view of the bitcoin world.I personally like SR and believe it has been and continues to be an integral part of the bitcoin world,however the Bitcoin world does not revolve around the SR sun like he thinks. this guy is always mad at something and/or trying to spread FUD.I think he may do it for a few reasons...

1.Today he is angry at the DDOS attacks going on at SR

2.He is pissed that a number of vendors may be leaving SR due to not being able to access their BTC while SR was down,so he blames Bitcoin but fails to realize SR could not exist without cryptocurrency.

3.He is either an angry vendor who didnt hedge correctly and lost some money recently OR he is a customer spreading FUD to attempt to tank price lower.Flash crashes are great for SR buyers.If I use SR it is usually after big crashes.On april 10 and 11 I made quite a few purchases.(A LOT of coupons and yubikeys that day at half price)

4.He is just a really sad TROLL with no real facts to back up most of his recycled rants.

So treat it like a zoo and PLEASE DONT FEED THE TROLL....

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:59:12 AM

5. click the orange ignore link below his username.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: