Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency  (Read 2112 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

I prefer on top 10 coinmarketcap this are fundamentals coins and need to watch out in next few years. XEM,XRP,NEO,ADX,XVG this are my favorite coins you should buy more coins below $1

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

Yes. I think Bitcoin is not a good currency anymore it takes too long to mine a block, it's the result why people transaction often stuck cause don't get any confirm for a long time. For now I think ETH is becoming the better cryptocurrency than BTC, it's very quickly when we make a transaction in ETH, it only take about few seconds. Beside there are a lot of new token created everyday base on ETH so I think ETH will become the best cryptocurrency soon.

gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

Seeing these high BTC tx fees there comes the question - which cryptocurrency is the most liquid, fastest and yet has lowest tx fees to move value around? Bitcoin doesn't serve as a good currency anymore.

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

Wel for me, if bitcoin was not around or no longer exist, the best currency for me would be etherium. It is one of the most used and bought cryptocurrency in my country.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

BTC itself is the foundation of cryptocurrency and still not perfect,so it means no such coin exist.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

Look into the Waves platform token.  They are claiming that Waves Next Generation will be the fastest blockchain.  It is currently in testnet and should be released shortly.  Fees are very cheap at 0.001 Waves. 
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

Ethereum and litecoin take a better place as against the Bitcoin in payment process. Bitcoin transaction fees are unbelievably outrageous this day and the backlog of unconfirmed transactions are the biggest disadvantage of the bitcoin, especially the blockchain wallet.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:59:55 AM

Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency so far I understand and having confident in it so nothing else we can say best as if we find some problems with the bitcoin for sure others also will gave the same or more. After bitcoin next is
Ethereum will be the cryptocurrency you are looking for.

Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

I think ethereum in this moment.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:20:30 AM

I think ethereum in this moment.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrency. These are having the most count of users that truly invest because of the value of btc and ethereum. Most uses btc and ethereum that adopts by many people.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:32:16 AM

In my opinion for now ETH is the best cryptocurrency although its price is not high as Bitcoin but it's very stable if they decrease it's just a little not too much like Bitcoin. At the moment Bitcoin price dumped from 7k4$ to 6k7$ but ETH price is still around 300$. Beside nowaday when you want to make a transaction in Bitcoin you will have to wait about 10 minutes or more to see your transaction received confirms but with ETH it's only take about 1 - 2 minutes to complete the transaction.

pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

Vertcoin!

Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

Doge,  i guess.  Me before i transfer my coins from one to another,  i would convert it to doge first. But think doge is only for the cheapest tx fees. Lost liquid,  i don't know. For me they're all at the same level as to liquidity. 
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

I prefer on top 10 coinmarketcap this are fundamentals coins and need to watch out in next few years. XEM,XRP,NEO,ADX,XVG this are my favorite coins you should buy more coins below $1

Top ten coin-cap are not going away anytime soon,

Best coin is the coin you can mine for free, and not pay for that pay's the cost of electricity and hw,

Day-Trading crypto's especially crypto's that are just backed by 'shit', are a certain way to lose your money,

Hell miners don't even mine shit-coins because they don't pay electrical costs, but traders have no 'sense' of value or cost for a coin,

For every shit-coin on this forum, there are dozens of BOTS shilling for that shit-coin, thus no question asked can get a rational answer.

Best coin, is that one that has the most value, that U get for free when mining,

People who PAY USD or BTC for alt-coins, are just putting faith into other people's greed, and historically this never ends well
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

i think the best cryptocurrency for now are ethereum, small amount of price but very hopeful to use. most of the campaign prefered to using ETH. while the other currency huge amount but you lost big value when their going to fork
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

Personally i support to Monero and Ethereum, there is good for invest right now.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

As per mine there are some best cryptocurrency are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Startis, Monero, waves, Neo. These all cryptocurrency gives lot of profit in future.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

depends on whats your point of view,for me the best crypto is the most decentralized coin,the most secure transactions and the fee per transactions.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Look into the Waves platform token.  They are claiming that Waves Next Generation will be the fastest blockchain.  It is currently in testnet and should be released shortly.  Fees are very cheap at 0.001 Waves. 
If you are comparing waves with bitshares and iota and that even a bull shit promise from the waves developer. The waves platform was garbage platform. You get fooled by sasha with all of his bullshit about waves.

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

With coin below 1$, i think we should check the market cap before buying. Dont buy coin like XRP, SYS those have huge market cap.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

The best crptocurrency is bitcoin. The increase in value of cryptocurrencies, especially the bitcoin, made store interested in owning bitcoins too and they started accepting cryptocurrenices. Because many people is believe in bitcoin and now bitcoin investment will be smart investment will be smart investment and earn more bitcoin profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: