Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign  (Read 28259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lesya2015

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

The Corion team is offering different bounties on creating content and social media alerts

Bitcointalk thread translation and moderation campaign (50 COR/thread, 10 COR for each new content change)
webpage content, white paper translation (50-150 COR)
CORION icons and text for Bounty

many more coming soon!

Hi )
The Bounty Campagin  is planned in a Twitter or Faccebook?
Can you provide more information on what all bounties will be available, will there be a signature campaign on the forum?

I can't provide more information, I want to know whether will be the bounty company ?
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

Any social media bounty programe?

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

There are no more updates happening on this thread, you can see my earlier post has no one to reply nor does the OP looks to be available to respond to the queries, maybe we have to wait further a few days later and see the status.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

There are no more updates happening on this thread, you can see my earlier post has no one to reply nor does the OP looks to be available to respond to the queries, maybe we have to wait further a few days later and see the status.

Hi everyone! We are on slack and slack is exploding! Our ICO postponed to June 18th. Because there are a lot of ICO around us, even with a lot of hype. We will start our signature and twitter campaign just right before the begining of our ICO.

Please be patient, we are working to start our ICO flawless.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

Hi everyone! We are on slack and slack is exploding! Our ICO postponed to June 18th. Because there are a lot of ICO around us, even with a lot of hype. We will start our signature and twitter campaign just right before the begining of our ICO.

Please be patient, we are working to start our ICO flawless.

Thanks for the update, please do post here for frequent information on the ICO, since many follow the forum and not on slack.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
HodlFroever

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Is your code open source and are you on github? How old is this project? It seems new and rushed
kotbi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:04:24 PM

I'd like to do Chinese translation if need.

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

Hi dev,
The CORION Platform Blog bounty campaign not available yet?
cryptofunky

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Hi Corion team, It was a pleasure to meet you in TelAviv at http://d10e.biz

I liked that how you energized the event, the explanition of the incentive coin release was very useful

We were talking about to resreve 30% bonus before ICO start.

Please explain me how does it work.

Also a question, how can I become your affiliate during the ICO??

Thanks

lets rock!  Wink Smiley
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

Is your code open source and are you on github? How old is this project? It seems new and rushed

We are working on our project for more then a year. We will put our code to github when time is right, maybe during the ICO. We will release our wallet to the public from the begining of the ICO.
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 01:32:24 AM

Hi Corion team, It was a pleasure to meet you in TelAviv at http://d10e.biz

I liked that how you energized the event, the explanition of the incentive coin release was very useful

We were talking about to resreve 30% bonus before ICO start.

Please explain me how does it work.

Also a question, how can I become your affiliate during the ICO??

Thanks

lets rock!  Wink Smiley

Hi cryptofunky, in our pre-ICO phase there is a 30% bonus on every investment. Pre-ICO investments starts from 1000 Corion coins, thats the minimum amount.

During the ICO everyone who download our wallet will have an affiliate link, if you send that to your friends and they buy Corion coins through that link, you will get a certain reward after their purchase. It can be  from 1% to 5%.
HodlFroever

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:52:21 AM

We are working on our project for more then a year. We will put our code to github when time is right, maybe during the ICO. We will release our wallet to the public from the begining of the ICO.
I don't think posting your code during the ICO is proper, people should be able to review it and understand what's been done before deciding to invest.
izunuy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:59:28 AM

camon dev..release bounty social media i want join...
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:03:47 AM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

The Corion team is offering different bounties on creating content and social media alerts

Bitcointalk thread translation and moderation campaign (50 COR/thread, 10 COR for each new content change)
webpage content, white paper translation (50-150 COR)
CORION icons and text for Bounty

many more coming soon!

Hi )
The Bounty Campagin  is planned in a Twitter or Faccebook?
still waiting with patient

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:08:05 AM

I don't think posting your code during the ICO is proper, people should be able to review it and understand what's been done before deciding to invest.

Hmm, interesting, there were project with no code at all, and they collected millions of dollars. We have our whitepaper, anyone can read it to understand what we accomplish then invest. During the ICO anyone can download our wallet and check everything.
cryptofunky

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:22:29 PM

Cool, thank you

Corion ICO seems to be intresting:-)

Hi cryptofunky, in our pre-ICO phase there is a 30% bonus on every investment. Pre-ICO investments starts from 1000 Corion coins, thats the minimum amount.

During the ICO everyone who download our wallet will have an affiliate link, if you send that to your friends and they buy Corion coins through that link, you will get a certain reward after their purchase. It can be  from 1% to 5%.
[/quote]
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

Am i missing something here? Where is the coin supply and total distribution numbers. the price of presale is 37k sat? Are theseguys for real. Red flags everywhere. Cant etc get a legit ico going on their platform. not to mention you dont accept etc
Oh my friend, you are missing everything here!

Our ICO is uncapped, and the price of one coin is 1 USD as its stated at the first page!

During the PRE-ICO minimum buy is 1000 COR and you will get a 30% bonus on it.

During the ICO, minimum buy is 5 COR and the bonus is progressivly lower and lower till it reach the minimum of 3% at the end of the ICO.
Oh, one more thing, if you really checked our buy page, you should know that we accept BTC, ETC and ETH as well as payment...
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:58:54 AM

Hello i would like to do the turkish translation.
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:41:26 PM

Hi Corion Community!

I know a lot of you secured some Corions!

If you have 3000 COR or more, then you can become a service provider!

Have you thought of it? Do you have an established business? Do you want to start your own business? Do you have an Idea you want to Crowdfund? Then Corion Platform is the place you should be! Right after ICO end, you can register yourself as a service provider, aka business owner. You can promote your business just to be on our Marketplace, because people all over the world can check all the businesses so they can support your business buy connect to it and they may even visit your shop when they are in your neighbourhood!
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

I'm interested in this project and I will follow and support this thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: