Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign  (Read 28253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

6 month later and they still doesnt payed the Translation Bounty. Ignoring Messages.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
db71

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

6 month later and they still doesnt payed the Translation Bounty. Ignoring Messages.

Join the telegram group, they will listen there: https://t.me/joinchat/DZiAgEN27oGI9LVfEzsf_w

Dutch CORION Provider Introducing CORION crypto to the consumer market!
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:49:49 AM

how to import wallet corion  Huh Huh Huh Angry
while I forgot to save the private key at registration?
If your wallet is 'Watch only' and you have your password which you registrated with, then follow these instructions:

https://youtu.be/QiMdiRW-HK0

thanks,,i will try it if fail i will contact you for the information

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bedminister

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Where can I buy tokens?
db71

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:55:58 PM

Where can I buy tokens?
Cryptopia. http://cryptopia.co.nz

kodachrome-eu

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:04 AM

Hi,

Ive just tried to move my Corion balance from the Corion.io wallet. However its locked as a Watch only. I contacted support and tried to import my wallet backup sent to me during the ICO. I get an "Undefined Error - contact us for support" message.

Which I did and now they are saying this:

There is an other solution, and I think this is the last hope. If you would like to, I can add your wallet information to our locked wallet sheet. There will be a fork, when we "crash" our locked wallet customers' wallet, and in this way, every user will able to access their COR tokens. I will send you a request to identify you and your wallet, and you will have to sign this document and send me back. We are working hard on these request. This document is needed, because we have to show the ETH blockchain users that we do not steal our customers' tokens. If you are satisfied with this process, please send me an e-mail again, and I will record your informations right now.

Is this legit? This seems nuts, I didnt loose my details, I do have the backup but the stupid damn wallet they made doesnt work!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

Hi,

Ive just tried to move my Corion balance from the Corion.io wallet. However its locked as a Watch only. I contacted support and tried to import my wallet backup sent to me during the ICO. I get an "Undefined Error - contact us for support" message.

There is an other solution, and I think this is the last hope. If you would like to, I can add your wallet information to our locked wallet sheet. There will be a fork, when we "crash" our locked wallet customers' wallet, and in this way, every user will able to access their COR tokens. I will send you a request to identify you and your wallet, and you will have to sign this document and send me back. We are working hard on these request. This document is needed, because we have to show the ETH blockchain users that we do not steal our customers' tokens. If you are satisfied with this process, please send me an e-mail again, and I will record your informations right now.

Is this legit? This seems nuts, I didnt loose my details, I do have the backup but the stupid damn wallet they made doesnt work!

I got out just in time lol (I sold my COR OTC before it was listed on Cryptopia), they don't even remember that their platform is running on Ethereum Classic not in ETH

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
iFA88

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Hi,

I got out just in time lol (I sold my COR OTC before it was listed on Cryptopia), they don't even remember that their platform is running on Ethereum Classic not in ETH

This was only a typo, we are on the ETC blockchain.

Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:37:47 PM

Hi everyone! Its me Mesterlovesz1974. I started this topic, but from 27th august, I am not part of the Corion Team. I am stating that I never had a direct access to any collected funds, I was only an advisor and I had the knowledge to set up this topic. I negotiated with the translators and I am apologise for the inconvenience you are experiencing now, but I have to say that I forwarded all your coin claims to the 2 managers who had and have access to ALL of the funds collected during the ICO. It was backed in august, I am still do not understand why you have not got your coins.

As I am no longer part of the team I will close this topic and some team member will set up a new topic with new content.

Please be noted that I will post the new topic ANN if it will be set up till December 20. If they can not set up till that date, I will close the topic without the link to the new one.

db71

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Hi everyone! Its me Mesterlovesz1974. I started this topic, but from 27th august, I am not part of the Corion Team. I am stating that I never had a direct access to any collected funds, I was only an advisor and I had the knowledge to set up this topic. I negotiated with the translators and I am apologise for the inconvenience you are experiencing now, but I have to say that I forwarded all your coin claims to the 2 managers who had and have access to ALL of the funds collected during the ICO. It was backed in august, I am still do not understand why you have not got your coins.

As I am no longer part of the team I will close this topic and some team member will set up a new topic with new content.

Please be noted that I will post the new topic ANN if it will be set up till December 20. If they can not set up till that date, I will close the topic without the link to the new one.

New CORION topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460286

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: