Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best Altcoin to invest in?  (Read 10380 times)
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:13:34 AM

i prefer waves, edg, xrp and etc
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

This is current picture from coin market cap

And you can see that some have huge market already only after a day or two, but this dont need to be case that it will be success it can be just another way to lure more investments.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:07:50 AM

Ethereum and ripple are my two options when i want to invest on a long term. If i want a day trade i choose those coins like xaurum and stratis
yes that is right Etherium and Monero can really give you good profit, but you need to invest a good amount of  your assets for a long time, because the price of Etherium is already trading high although there are more chances that its price will increase but still if you are going for long term then you are minimize the risk of losing money and increasing your assets.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:08:43 AM

This is current picture from coin market cap

And you can see that some have huge market already only after a day or two, but this dont need to be case that it will be success it can be just another way to lure more investments.

That is an interesting picture, I have not hear of Basic Attention Token the fact that is so young and it has a bigger market cap than all the cryptos in the picture put together tells me that either the coin is overvalued or the coin is going to go very high.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

What's the best Altcoin to invest in?

Every altcoin has opportunity become the best coin but of course, depend on their supply and demand. But for me, I suggest monero ( xmr ) and ripple ( xrp ) is the best coin to invest. The price has attractive moving with significant number and volume. Try with long time period to see opportunity to make profit, don't try become day trader. Use only 40% from your money to make an investment, and I suggest you choose martiangle strategy. Don't forget take profit and enjoy the process. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Scuds31091

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

ACOIN

coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

The best coins to invest are many but you need to invest in that coin which gave the profit as soon as much possible .
Here I will suggest you for the buy dgb coin ( digibyte), Sc ( Sia coin ) , Etc coin , pivx , BSD coin available bitrex and cryptopia .
These coins are much profitable in my opinion because the owners and team work for such altcoins are much active and doing always new new things and improvements and also making good communication between the users .
So here the possibility to increase the price is really good , I will suggest you don't get speedy just buy these altcoins slowly slowly with advance order .
These coins will be results into profitable in three to four months only , specially I am talking about the bad coin and Sia coin because the technology for coins are also good .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

Start investing with ETH, ETC, WAVES, STRAT, SYS, NXT, DCR, GNO, GNT , SC, DGB, STEAM. These coins will make you rich in the long run.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

Start investing with ETH, ETC, WAVES, STRAT, SYS, NXT, DCR, GNO, GNT , SC, DGB, STEAM. These coins will make you rich in the long run.

Good suggestions, but i will remind you that most here dont like long runs, they want fast cash, which is almost impossible to achieve. Still im looking for some investment in some from this list plus several from mine, and off course right pick for some ICO with great potential.

Reason for is what they want long term or short term investment. Short is ICO long is suggest by many users here so everyone can pick one.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

Good suggestions, but i will remind you that most here dont like long runs, they want fast cash, which is almost impossible to achieve. Still im looking for some investment in some from this list plus several from mine, and off course right pick for some ICO with great potential.

Reason for is what they want long term or short term investment. Short is ICO long is suggest by many users here so everyone can pick one.

I prefer short terms to know if ico is successful or not if it have future or not , wanting to earn more is what we already wanted.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

I prefer short terms to know if ico is successful or not if it have future or not , wanting to earn more is what we already wanted.

Im not saying its not good but its more risky then anything. I made more then double on TAAS for example i didnt sell at start of opening, so there are many coins that are good for investment. For some ICO it good sometimes when you see who escrow fund if i see that that name is trusted here on forum i will go with the investment, if is someone that i dont know i will triple check.

Basically you can gain in every investment and you can also lose it, some people call this gambling to, but they are seriously wrong.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

Waves is a good investment, along with Ethereum and bitcoin and dash. I have a small amount on HMQ and LBC and XVG (Verge) as a long shot. I am hoping people see the potential in verge and invest, I think it can be a HUGE coin one day, backed by a great team and has a strong following so far.

What is important to remember is that basically anyone holding a crypto in 2017 will be much better off than the 99% of the population that don't have a clue what one even is.

If you diversify enough the moon will come for one of them.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Look for altcoin that is falling its price, accommodate in the price below wait until the price rises after that sell diharga which according to you already give advantage more

Good luck
AlexKay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

What's the opinion here on Lisk? As a JS platform i can see it do really well on the long term.
addytran1987

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

MUSICOIN. It's have good idea
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

In my opinion, the XAS coins are heavily undervalued since it has a bright future just like LISK, which is pumping a lot.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

The fastest way is the slowest one, all of those that pursue such earnings are going to be burned by it, while those that invest in the long run and are willing to take a loss here and there are going to be the ones that truly reaps the benefits of the revolution brought by crypto currencies.
zaspeed151

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:58:37 AM

i think that LTC is best ! i look volume  Grin
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

i personally like to invest in Tor where i have already some Coins but still want to invest more, because Tor has more potential and currently the price is trading a little low. so investing here in Tor right now will be more profitable. because the it is expected that the price of Tor can go high in next few months.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Definitely LTC as one of best coins, very secure network relatively fast transactions in comparison with BTC, trusted old coin with many supporters around the world. Now we need only lightning network and we will see LTC as second coin again. This is not based on my wishes, this is fact whic will be used for another hype.
i personally like to invest in Tor where i have already some Coins but still want to invest more, because Tor has more potential and currently the price is trading a little low. so investing here in Tor right now will be more profitable. because the it is expected that the price of Tor can go high in next few months.
We already had this name earlier, and premine is good..I don't like it.

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: