Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

Please, I need a favour from members of MAY COIN community

My MAY wallet is not getting connections, even when I do all the correct things.

If possible, could somebody please upload your MAY blockchain files = everything in your MAY appdata EXCEPT your wallet.dat, onto the MAY thread?

NOTE:
I HAD SAME PROBLEM with FLYCOIN, but the  FLYCOIN DEV uploaded the blockchain files, so I am now able to sync FLYCOIN.

what problem with your windows?
My windows has no problem, but I need extra assistance to be able to sync - it might be my firewall/antivirus configuration, but I do not want to tamper with it.

I received help from FLYCOIN, because the FLYCOIN DEV uploaded the blockchain files (everything in APPDATA except wallet.dat), so I thought that somebody on this thread could do the same, to help me and a few others to connect to the network.

Please, if anybody can help, I need somebody to upload MAY block chain files onto this thread = everything in your MAY appdata EXCEPT your wallet.dat

why you don't to delete all files May wallet, then start again?? sorry how do you know your windows don't have problem?
do you use original windows..??
I have deleted my MAY wallet and restarted many times, but still no connection.

I had same issue with FLYCOIN, but I now sync my FLYCOIN wallet, because the FLYCOIN DEV agreed to upload the FLY block chain files.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:44:05 PM

My MAY wallet is not getting connections, even when I do all the correct things.

If possible, could somebody please upload your MAY blockchain files = everything in your MAY appdata EXCEPT your wallet.dat, onto the MAY thread?

NOTE:
I HAD SAME PROBLEM with FLYCOIN, but the  FLYCOIN DEV uploaded the blockchain files, so I am now able to sync FLYCOIN.

My windows has no problem, but I need extra assistance to be able to sync - it might be my firewall/antivirus configuration, but I do not want to tamper with it.

I received help from FLYCOIN, because the FLYCOIN DEV uploaded the blockchain files (everything in APPDATA except wallet.dat), so I thought that somebody on this thread could do the same, to help me and a few others to connect to the network.

Please, if anybody can help, I need somebody to upload MAY block chain files onto this thread = everything in your MAY appdata EXCEPT your wallet.dat

why you don't to delete all files May wallet, then start again?? sorry how do you know your windows don't have problem?

I had same issue with FLYCOIN, but I now sync my FLYCOIN wallet, because the FLYCOIN DEV agreed to upload the FLY block chain files.

on My PC, i use windows 8 original, and i don't have problem to sync May wallet.  do you use original windows..??
jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

NOTE:

on My PC, i use windows 8 original, and i don't have problem to sync May wallet.  do you use original windows..??

sorry, if you don't use original windows, the problem is'nt on May wallet,but the problem is in your OS windows.
zeus1984

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:03:28 PM

NOTE:

If the firewall or antivirus blocks the purse, then downloading the blockchain will not help, it will still be out of sync

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

NOTE:

If the firewall or antivirus blocks the purse, then downloading the blockchain will not help, it will still be out of sync
I am not sure if it is the firewall, or not.

I am just saying that my wallet will sync if I have the MAY Block chain files, because I had the same problem with FLYCOIN, but FLYCOIN now syncs perfectly, because the FLYCOIN DEV uploaded the block chain files, when I asked.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

NOTE:

sorry, if you don't use original windows, the problem is'nt on May wallet,but the problem is in your OS windows.
I use windows 8.1 (original)  Wink

jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:19:15 PM

so what happen with your windows? same 8 windows original but why you must need App.data to sync wallet..??
jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

so what happen with your windows? same 8 windows original but why you must need App.data to sync wallet..??

first you ask me to give peer.info, and then you ask app.data??what would you do..??
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

I'm making an assumption that this Theresa May is not behind the coin (and if not correct me please). So if that is the case why in the world are you making a coin named after a politician. Does she agree with this?

Anyway I don't like it. That's just me. So I'm stating it here that I'm not a fan of what you are doing and if I was this politician and I don't know anyone about her politics or if it's in alignment with my freedom loving politics I would be very upset at you using my name for a coin to pri-mine then take from people who pay later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

I just need help. I will sync faster with the App.data

I had same problem with FLYCOIN, but the FLY DEV provided the App.data, so I was able to sync immediately.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

first you ask me to give peer.info, and then you ask app.data??what would you do..??

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION, but my wallet does not sync, even when I use the nodes provided.

jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

I'm making an assumption that this Theresa May is not behind the coin (and if not correct me please). So if that is the case why in the world are you making a coin named after a politician. Does she agree with this?

Anyway I don't like it. That's just me. So I'm stating it here that I'm not a fan of what you are doing and if I was this politician and I don't know anyone about her politics or if it's in alignment with my freedom loving politics I would be very upset at you using my name for a coin to pri-mine then take from people who pay later.

and who the owner of the name Bit and Coin .. ?? Grin, btw thank's for your opinion  Wink
i'm support Theresamaycoin because i like this coin, and sorry..that's just me.  Grin
jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:29:30 PM

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION, but my wallet does not sync, even when I use the nodes provided.

you make me confused man, and sorry i can't help more
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

and who the owner of the name Bit and Coin .. ?? Grin, btw thank's for your opinion  Wink
i'm support Theresamaycoin because i like this coin, and sorry..that's just me.  Grin

BitCoin is not the president of the United States or a Congressman or Politician and Theresa May is. What you are doing is wrong. If I was whatever she was I would be pissed. NOT THAT IS ME! So think about others not use others names to make a coin! That's what I'm saying but it seams you don't give a dam other then to pump this up to get some dummy bag holders to give you their savings in BTC from the pre-mine or early mine so you can rape their wallets!

That's my verdict you give nothing of value other then stealing her name so you can steal wallets of bag holders. Than's my verdict and I know that is true not that you care about truth!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

BitCoin is not the president of the United States or a Congressman or Politician and Theresa May is. What you are doing is wrong. If I was whatever she was I would be pissed. NOT THAT IS ME! So think about others not use others names to make a coin! That's what I'm saying but it seams you don't give a dam other then to pump this up to get some dummy bag holders to give you their savings in BTC from the pre-mine or early mine so you can rape their wallets!

That's my verdict you give nothing of value other then stealing her name so you can steal wallets of bag holders. Than's my verdict and I know that is true not that you care about truth!

and that isn't big problem, we can give name anything for coin. Maybe someday when Theresamay + UK Goverment know about this coin, they will buy all this coin [ and sorry..that's just me Grin ]

note: premine sold out when market open. sorry if you late  Grin
and BUY now before price $may jump so higher! i'm not kidding about this  Cool
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

and that isn't big problem, we can give name anything for coin. Maybe someday when Theresamay + UK Goverment know about this coin, they will buy all this coin [ and sorry..that's just me Grin ]

note: premine sold out when market open. sorry if you late  Grin

Your making a bad assumption "sorry if you are late" why would you make this assumption that I would want to buy this after my statement are you that stupid or just that @#$@#$ aggressive???

And "Theresamay + UK Goverment know about this coin, they will buy all this coin" !!! You are for a lunatic asylum. No one else on this planet an possibly believe this is true! 

Some of you coin copy/pasters are just wicket evil people that is all it is. I like truth/god you like deciption/devil. Maybe that is what it is.

jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

note: premine sold out when market open. sorry if you late  Grin

Your making a bad assumption "sorry if you are late" why would you make this assumption that I would want to buy this after my statement are you that stupid or just that @#$@#$ aggressive???

And "Theresamay + UK Goverment know about this coin, they will buy all this coin" !!! You are for a lunatic asylum. No one else on this planet an possibly believe this is true! 

Some of you coin copy/pasters are just wicket evil people that is all it is. I like truth/god you like deciption/devil. Maybe that is what it is.

I talk my opinion,YES i'm support this coin..??if you have problem with that, sorry i don't care  Grin
Who's devil do you mean..? i'm devil..??wow...i'm surpriseed  Cool
I suggest BUY now..or leave now  Grin
jokowi

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

i just want tell you about premine, 15.000.000 $may premine sold out when market open. CLEAR Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

i just want tell you about premine, 15.000.000 $may premine sold out when market open. CLEAR Smiley
Please help me with the MAY App.data. I need it - it seems that my internet is slow, so this App.data will help me to quickly get a connection.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

Really a stable price, stable at 30 - 70

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: