Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Almost impossible to mine this now! POS is about 3 per day now from 10+. What is going on?

Down almost 50% today too! C'mon guys. I am going to spend a grand RIGHT NOW to buy but I expect more Devs!

I kept my word and bought everything up from 103 to 200. Even the chart pattern looks great now. Let's get some marketing going and not just bot buying on Yobit. Get the word out. This coin was set up so nicely that it deserves no less than 2000 Sats.

Someone is selling a ton of coins today. I can't even keep the price up. They keep selling 235 each time no matter what the price. Crazy. Will wait a few days to see if a large wallet is selling out.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cd74reg

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

Almost impossible to mine this now! POS is about 3 per day now from 10+. What is going on?

Down almost 50% today too! C'mon guys. I am going to spend a grand RIGHT NOW to buy but I expect more Devs!

I kept my word and bought everything up from 103 to 200. Even the chart pattern looks great now. Let's get some marketing going and not just bot buying on Yobit. Get the word out. This coin was set up so nicely that it deserves no less than 2000 Sats.

Someone is selling a ton of coins today. I can't even keep the price up. They keep selling 235 each time no matter what the price. Crazy. Will wait a few days to see if a large wallet is selling out.

Just checked and trading is still bad for today. At current buy prices you are just 5 orders away from losing 30%. If you buy at the current sell price you immediately lose over 10%. Spreads are bad and we need buy orders fast. If we do not stay above the 190 level today. I may have to sell my 100k new coins and just wait for the correction to clear out. Strange day today for such a stable coin.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:39:18 AM

I guess I wasted my money today. Someone was trying to sell over 100k at 145 and no one wanted to buy any. What did I miss while I was away? Did the May coin Devs leave?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:04:39 AM

I guess I wasted my money today. Someone was trying to sell over 100k at 145 and no one wanted to buy any. What did I miss while I was away? Did the May coin Devs leave?

no one leave this coin  Cool
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Just checked and trading is still bad for today. At current buy prices you are just 5 orders away from losing 30%. If you buy at the current sell price you immediately lose over 10%. Spreads are bad and we need buy orders fast. If we do not stay above the 190 level today. I may have to sell my 100k new coins and just wait for the correction to clear out. Strange day today for such a stable coin.

dont worry there are always ups and downs, if you are looking for the long term the price is stable is growing up slowly. as time goes by and as we progress with block rewards more people will join the party.

also all altcoins are down right now, people want to hold btc to get free bitcoin gold and than dump the btc gold. after the fork all altcoins might go up again.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Most Altcoins are down and people are cashing into BTC as they want to be apart of the upcoming fork. Don't worry too much as once the fork is over most likely all that money will be coming back into Altcoins again as people sell off the forked coin from BTC just like what happen to BCH. By the way I have done a lot for MAY already promoting it, I and a friend on Twitter were the ones that actually helped the price get to where it is as it was stuck around the 30 to 50 sats price range for a while. That's until I spoke with a Japanese friend on Twitter and BOOM! the price started to go up as he brought in a lot of Japanese as we can see with the amount of peers coming from Japan. Yes I think more marketing needs to be done, I would like to see the MAY Twitter handle more active so we can re-tweet more but in the meantime I'm happy with where the coin is at. All good things come to those that wait.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bloomer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

The price shall rise up again after the btc fork bs. everyone is just trying to get free money by cashing out their alts which means there are some great buys to be made Smiley
Money i would have usually put towards mining is now in buy orders as there is now a extremely lucky miner who always gets rows of blocks regardless of if im mining with 5th or 500th regardless of the pool that i use, btw iv'e tried them all just to see if that had anything to do with it but in the end
 MB2nf4bHzya7U11pdFAVUNCwUoj7QQHkha has ridiculously good luck mining this coin for some reason...

Besides that this coin is a great example of what a pow/pos coin should be. No stupidly over inflated interest rates, just fixed rewards for both miners and stakers alike.

As for the lower stakes per day, It is probably just due to more people jumping into may and now staking in their wallets instead of it sitting in sell orders on yobit or ce.
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

Most Altcoins are down and people are cashing into BTC as they want to be apart of the upcoming fork. Don't worry too much as once the fork is over most likely all that money will be coming back into Altcoins again as people sell off the forked coin from BTC just like what happen to BCH. By the way I have done a lot for MAY already promoting it, I and a friend on Twitter were the ones that actually helped the price get to where it is as it was stuck around the 30 to 50 sats price range for a while. That's until I spoke with a Japanese friend on Twitter and BOOM! the price started to go up as he brought in a lot of Japanese as we can see with the amount of peers coming from Japan. Yes I think more marketing needs to be done, I would like to see the MAY Twitter handle more active so we can re-tweet more but in the meantime I'm happy with where the coin is at. All good things come to those that wait.

We have seen as great number of new peers. I put a lot off staking rewards on to the exchange for the new investors. Price jump

With only the Miners cashing in, Investors are skating their wallets and building their value. WIN WIN Who would want to sell at a lose, at the moment - Not INVESTORS?

With the upcoming rewards doubling to 400, who wouldn't want a part of that stake?

As the supporters grow, the community grows!

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
cd74reg

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

The price shall rise up again after the btc fork bs. everyone is just trying to get free money by cashing out their alts which means there are some great buys to be made Smiley
Money i would have usually put towards mining is now in buy orders as there is now a extremely lucky miner who always gets rows of blocks regardless of if im mining with 5th or 500th regardless of the pool that i use, btw iv'e tried them all just to see if that had anything to do with it but in the end
 MB2nf4bHzya7U11pdFAVUNCwUoj7QQHkha has ridiculously good luck mining this coin for some reason...

Besides that this coin is a great example of what a pow/pos coin should be. No stupidly over inflated interest rates, just fixed rewards for both miners and stakers alike.

As for the lower stakes per day, It is probably just due to more people jumping into may and now staking in their wallets instead of it sitting in sell orders on yobit or ce.

That was my fault. When the MF8... miner with 600TH owned the mining I asked zPool to please bring back the MAY. It's a multipool but the problem is that the exchange rate is bad. I was getting 10k coins per day a month ago to about 1.2k per day over there now. I think it is is 2 DGB for 1 MAY on the exchange. I think I even get credited only .75 of each May coin I actually mine there. I am not writing this to bash the pool but I just wanted to admit my mistake.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
bloomer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

That was my fault. When the MF8... miner with 600TH owned the mining I asked zPool to please bring back the MAY. It's a multipool but the problem is that the exchange rate is bad. I was getting 10k coins per day a month ago to about 1.2k per day over there now. I think it is is 2 DGB for 1 MAY on the exchange. I think I even get credited only .75 of each May coin I actually mine there. I am not writing this to bash the pool but I just wanted to admit my mistake.

Ahh ok. Now the puzzle makes sense haha. All good. Atleast now i know why it was dominating block after block like ispace used to do.
longasleep

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:02:45 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:18:13 PM by longasleep

any high diffuculty mining pool ? all have very low diff setup
need 70000 ~ diff 64k is to low for it to work on nicehash

would gladly pay 2% fee for a pool like this will point hash rate for over a month
cd74reg

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Hi Devs. Is any work being done to get this listed on a real exchange and not an unscrupulous exchange like Yo-Bit? I have a feeling yobit will be closed within a year anyway.

Thanks.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

Hi Devs. Is any work being done to get this listed on a real exchange and not an unscrupulous exchange like Yo-Bit? I have a feeling yobit will be closed within a year anyway.

Thanks.
MAY coin is also listed here:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MAY/BTC

jcksteve

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:03:11 AM

go go May.!!! this coin is very good. big pump will coming!!!
current block #74623, POS/POW sha256 theresamaycoin good work
jcksteve

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

Thanks.

Yobit will be the next bittrex  Cool
longasleep

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

any pool yet with at least 70k difficulty ? ^^ really interested in 1
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:41:12 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:51:45 PM by zulufourm1ke

any pool yet with at least 70k difficulty ? ^^ really interested in 1

High Diff [76,800]: stratum+tcp://maypool.uk:3334 -u {YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS} -p 123   any good?

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
cd74reg

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

Thanks.

Yobit will be the next bittrex  Cool

Real shame there. I heard Bittrex was having some issues recently with banned accounts. Hopefully it gets straightened out so they do not get the reputation that that scummy exchange Yobit has.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
jcksteve

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Thanks.

Yobit will be the next bittrex  Cool

Real shame there. I heard Bittrex was having some issues recently with banned accounts. Hopefully it gets straightened out so they do not get the reputation that that scummy exchange Yobit has.

i started trade on bittrex since 2013,...bittrex = yobit!!!
what bad on bittrex..??if you don't active your 2FA google, admin bittrex will stole all your coin!!!
jcksteve

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

BTC price
127 satoshis
USD price
$6.702 / 1000
Market Cap
$145,881
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
21,768,000 MAY

go goo MAY!!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: