Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Visa ICO - tomorrow - latest scam?  (Read 28075 times)
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

I do not believe all that, how do you know that the monaco project is a scam? I think it's just nonsense that is not necessarily true, because all this is not clear enough to know the evidence of fraud.
Agreed, I remain optimistic and positive thinking is just an issue and has not been proven. If there is a violation there is sure to act.

Maybe I guess they just hear what people say, do not prove it and see it for themselves, if you want to say it like that you have to give proof so everyone knows and believe what you say is true.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

interesting thread, but is seem that people are speaking without proof, right ??
Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

My first post... I came out of lurking because I was researching this one and wanted to share.

I was immediately leery of this coin throwing around the VISA(R) trademark with all the indicators of a scam coin until I looked their members' LinkedIn pages and particularly this bitcoin podcast where (allegedly) Kris Marszalek is speaking at quite length about Monaco:

http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/announcements-episode1/

And unfortunately, I live in the U.S. so I can throw in on this.  Good luck to everyone else.  From my standpoint this seems to be legitimate-- just poorly orchestrated.

eflorist

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:30:19 PM

"When ICO’s deliver 100% of the company’s expected receivables at launch, founders are incentivized to leave their project immediately thereafter"
https://hackernoon.com/dear-sec-icos-tokens-are-killing-innovation-2f8d287f88c3

This just showed up out of nowhere.

https://themerkle.com/monaco-visa-ico-starting-may-18th/

https://www.mona.co/

I see nothing on reddit or here.

Seems very scammy. Likely fake VISA association that TokenCard had.

johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

Do we have any update on this? 

On their website they have a list of contributors. Can that be fabricated?

I have seen an excessive amount of ads all over the place.. although it doesn't make it a bad thing, am guessing they saw the success (if it is real success) and enhanced their marketing reach.. any idea on the topic?

what really bugs me is the domain name.. why .co which is Columbia based domain.

Why the only registered offices are in Hong Kong? Why the only address found is on www.Foris.com

These are questions that are stopping me to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BioGenesis

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:38:16 AM

scam, if oyur in then suck a dick if you make money because you are a bastard to the heaves of mutts who participate way after this shit has been going on. this shit, its called god damn bitcoin my little fucks and i hodl my dick over all of your faces and say "BITH THY take MY PEE" and on your fresh new white t while you realaize that you are just climbing and imaginary wall or rather stuck inside that shit. FUCk maybe i am too. all i know is that well . fuck YOU.

according to their website they have based tier two, which is the accumulation of 30,000 ETH... of course this is approx 12 million when in all reality alls yaaasss neeeddss taa do  is download the CSV on the address and cum all over yu little bitches faces  to find  out its only about $1,972,683.1041 USD that really ahs been accumlated.

WHAT DO WE DO YOU ASK?!?!?!

well alls yas got to do is research and spend all of your time, respectfully if you have lost alot on this in the end.. and hunt them down.  the accounts and propaganda don't lie. i prefer methods of innocent "oh my gosh" method and just contact home address people and then use lucrative method through you know where and track em down. then tie them up. and well the rest is up to you after hodling that cock over their fucking faces and KILLING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CARING ABOUT YOU.   but then again. shit. nobody cares Smiley  Grin
calligrapher

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:24:20 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 11:49:16 PM by calligrapher

SCAM AS PINK SHIT

but this will not change the fact that investors will get profit somehow. because market is full of shit.

the main reason i titled them as scam is that their CEO's first tweet about cryptocurrencies based on may 2017:) he has been told as "serial entrepreneur" A.K.A "a fly which smells shit very well". and this is not the only reason.

these guys has the same scheme as other shitscams by making a well built web site and branding and marketing things. And only god knows who the hell that 70000ETH came from. Its so easy to manipulate the market, especially at the "bubble times".

selamlar olsun.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:33:19 AM

Why would anyone keep saying an ICO scam, very easily ?. I'm afraid the investors are panic and hesitate to invest. I hope each statement comes with the correct facts. Cool

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Why would anyone keep saying an ICO scam, very easily ?. I'm afraid the investors are panic and hesitate to invest. I hope each statement comes with the correct facts. Cool

Seems like it is the other way around. Monaco Card ICO just ended with a bang. $25 million overall collected. Time for the developers to focus their work and see if they can really provide the product and technology its project envisions.
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

Seems like it is the other way around. Monaco Card ICO just ended with a bang. $25 million overall collected. Time for the developers to focus their work and see if they can really provide the product and technology its project envisions.

I wouldn't call $25 million in 4 weeks "a bang".

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:07:55 PM

Haha I think $25 million for this project is good, but if it compare with MobileGo, MobileGo so good very more than but still can't call "a bang".
I agree with V1saya, I want have a proof when create a thread tell Monaco ICO is a scam, it will scared the investor Monaco
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

People keep raising the bar, $25 million is a huge amount for a project a lot of people have doubts about. Just think 6 months ago a project that managed to get even $1 million was considered successful.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

I do not believe all that, how do you know that the monaco project is a scam? I think it's just nonsense that is not necessarily true, because all this is not clear enough to know the evidence of fraud.
Agreed, I remain optimistic and positive thinking is just an issue and has not been proven. If there is a violation there is sure to act.

Maybe I guess they just hear what people say, do not prove it and see it for themselves, if you want to say it like that you have to give proof so everyone knows and believe what you say is true.

I also remain optimistic with Monaco. Hopefully this is not true. And I'm sure the monaco was not a scam. We all have to keep thinking positive about monaco.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

I also remain optimistic with Monaco. Hopefully this is not true. And I'm sure the monaco was not a scam. We all have to keep thinking positive about monaco.

There is no proof that its a scam so obviously its very unlikely to be true. The real question is whether it will be successful or not given the competition they have from other similar offerings.
alsufiani

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

Hi everyone, I am new to the cryptocurrency thing and I am the only one I know in my country doing this. I did buy some MCOs and they were sent to my wallet few minutes after making the payment. My question is, (can it be a scam after sending the tokens to my wallet)?

http://[url=https://www.0zz0.com][img]http://www9.0zz0.com/2017/06/28/19/742230441.jpg[/url][/img]
http://[url=https://www.0zz0.com][img]http://www9.0zz0.com/2017/06/28/19/742230441.jpg[/url][/img]

shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:07:57 PM

at this point everything is a scam.... just like the so called "partnership" between mobileGo and ESL.... they just sponser a freaking tournament with money they made from the ICO and people go all nuts about it and MGO has the balls to call it a partnership..... RIGHT.... its just an expensive banner at the moment.

on the other hand projects still need to start and have a long way to go, dont expect projects to work wonders within 1-3 months after they went live.... lets hope for each ICO and the sake of crypto as a whole that dev teams actually stay put and dont hire beer, pizza and hookers from the money they made during the ICO's

then hopefully in 2-5years we can expect some mature products and achiefments.
(and if that all doesnt happen atleast most people have made a nice profit anyway)

invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

oh really? this project is also a scam? or maybe another doubts about the information given by this project. but you know what, if i were you, i dont give negative feedback to this project, its a good one and it ended few days ago and you dont have proof that they scam us "participants".

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Dr.Cocktail

Activity: 546
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

I don't believe that monaco card's scam. Cry  I think in the future, Monaco project will bring to investor of it.  Cool
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

I don't believe that monaco card's scam. Cry  I think in the future, Monaco project will bring to investor of it.  Cool
yes that is actually right, monaco is not a scam, they are just spreading negative feedback to monaco. but well, lets just see when they distribute the bounty for participants of their campaign.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
miguelfuentes

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

Do you guys have a checklist to check validity of this ICOs? like a fast DD?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: