Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:22:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Visa ICO - tomorrow - latest scam?  (Read 28075 times)
100%succes

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

Just because it's listed doesn't mean it can't be a scam.
Besides: No one needs Monaco (or Tokencard), because TenX already has a working card NOW with better fees for users and better rewards for token holders.
That is definitely not a valid reason,if you have more companies offering these cards then it is great,just think about having more options than to stick to one company and thereby having more competition ,you are talking as if visa card is providing a good service so it is a waste of time having master card,we need competition to have better products.
It doesn’t really make sense for people to use Monaco Visa cards. How do people pay for things when they have Bitcoin? If they want to use Monaco to purchase things online or somewhere else then they would have to pay at least two transaction fees just so they can have money on their Monaco card right?

What makes them use that instead of a regular debit card or something else? The Monaco route sounds kind of expensive.

ye I think that too, We will pay quite a bit because of the coin exchange fee
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

Im just new on ICO world but i would definitely stay away from that coin since it is really suspiscious.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dr.Cocktail

Activity: 546
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:12:46 PM

I think the Monaco Project will be succesful. There is absolutely a need to Monaco card that's why I have bought monaco very much. Grin
danystatic

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

I think the Monaco Project will be succesful. There is absolutely a need to Monaco card that's why I have bought monaco very much. Grin

Hi, so how did this monaco thing actually turned up?

Because I did not bought mine, I was going to ... but no, I did not.  and I find no news about this.... how did it go?
tavr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

There is also a new coin TenX with a product Wink
danystatic

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

Monaco VISA card, which is not really a VISA, but Visa its the name. Like any other name starts with a capital Letter.
Monaco Intel.
Monaco Pentium.
Monaco Scam.
Monaco When will you be available.
Monaco Any updates?
Monaco Where are you?

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

There is also a new coin TenX with a product Wink

And I just saw today from a member of NEM's team a sample of their upcoming crypto card. Not saying other projects that are focused on cards like Tenx and Monaco are bad.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
EthereumAdvocate

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:18:39 PM

Just because it's listed doesn't mean it can't be a scam.
Besides: No one needs Monaco (or Tokencard), because TenX already has a working card NOW with better fees for users and better rewards for token holders.
That is definitely not a valid reason,if you have more companies offering these cards then it is great,just think about having more options than to stick to one company and thereby having more competition ,you are talking as if visa card is providing a good service so it is a waste of time having master card,we need competition to have better products.
It doesn’t really make sense for people to use Monaco Visa cards. How do people pay for things when they have Bitcoin? If they want to use Monaco to purchase things online or somewhere else then they would have to pay at least two transaction fees just so they can have money on their Monaco card right?

What makes them use that instead of a regular debit card or something else? The Monaco route sounds kind of expensive.

At face value it would appear so.  

One of the main aims of Monaco is to offer benefit to the remittance market via competitive interbank exchange rates.  Monaco / Tokencard / TenX all have their own value propositions, the white papers need to be read and re-read and then queries sent to the companies to clarify matters.  

I like the fact they are all offering competition.  

Granted there are other crypto-cards out there, but the new ones that have come out on ICO's this year have new/different models (Burn functions etc) and offer ownership to all investors via their coins/tokens for sale on markets, a lot of the older cards did not and precluded direct investment to those interested in crypto.

August the 31st is looking like a key date.
Moxleytgf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

I will avoid this coin, need more information about the project. Because do not trust them very much
MoxleytgfCotta

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

They cost $ 6,422.64 (@ $ 293.53 / ETH)
There is an uptrend
K4rl33n0

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Still talking about scam? In my opinion this is going to be the first Company bringing bitcoin in the "real world"...
dragosg

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

dat price though
lukasrich

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

FAKE ACCOUNT. NEWBIE. PROFESSIONAL ALWAYS HAVE OLD ACCOUNT ON BITCOINTALK.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Kris - the founder of Monaco. Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.
We'll be posting a thread shortly...

I think we have to start by acknowledge, that:
- in hindsight, we should have had done a few weeks of pre-marketing to make a good first impression on the community
- we are late with even the basic stuff - like posting ANN on bitcointalk
- but at the same time, we are very happy with the results so far with our minimum being hit in under 2 hours and that we hit 10,000ETH milestone during the first 24 hours.
- we think since we had zero pre marketing ahead of ICO launch, the results are amazing and the only reason behind it is simply our product: people love the Monaco Card & App

In terms of addressing the single most common question: why only 1 day notice. It's actually pretty simple. The single thing that pushed us to launch ahead of our original July schedule was a competitor running towards an ICO with a 90% same value proposition (FX+crypto). Our CFO was at an event at VISA Innovation Centre in Singapore on 11th of May, where he ran into another founder, who basically told him what they're working on and that their ICO is going to launch in June. We made a judgement call to finish working on our ICO within a week and launch, then spend the next 30 days to gradually build exposure and increase our brand awareness, so everyone has plenty of time to get to know us and do their due diligence.

Naturally, we had no idea people would think this is a scam.
- we've been working on the product for almost 1 year
- we have very experienced team of entrepreneurs (I sold my previous business for US$21m in 2013, our CFO is ex-Mastercard)
- we have serious heavy-hitters on our Advisory Board from companies like AWS, VISA, Adyen, Emarsys

I guess to a certain extent it's a function of us not understanding how does this community think and operate. We're learning fast and we're committed to being open and transparent, so that everyone can have their questions answered. I will be here and on our ANN thread answering all the questions you may have. I also encourage those who find our project intriguing to join our slack channel: https://monaco-card.slack.com/ - it's growing steadily and is probably the most convenient way to get to know us personally.

Kris

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:10:55 PM

Definitely not a scam.
k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

I did not understand why the price of these tokens are so high.
Let's wait to see the product when is ready if will be ok.  Roll Eyes
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

yeah, Monaco is project very successfully, price the coin Monaco is very high. investors are happy with the project because the project is a success.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

Definitely not a scam.

We  have many cards on market right now Monaco is not something new. Problem with it will be portfolio managment.
I just wonder if yhey will go fo final phase.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

The thing with monaco is that is had way too many people shilling and selling fake news... and when those turned out to be untrue the other people kinda felt 'scammed' in a way... Thats the danger of crypto i guess - do yout own research, always!

Aerospace1244

Activity: 37
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:11:51 AM

The thing with monaco is that is had way too many people shilling and selling fake news... and when those turned out to be untrue the other people kinda felt 'scammed' in a way... Thats the danger of crypto i guess - do yout own research, always!
That is true. I bought MCO when the price was 3$, now it's already 9$ but there were time when the price was more than 20$. Do your own research but sometimes fake news make troubles for people who are trying to make a good stuff... So do your own research and if you feel that the project could bring your benefits in the future just invest in it. I am sure MCO has a lot of chances to increase their capitalization pretty soon.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

You cant see anything there becauase they are just starting,., Monaco visa card is a very sucessful program.,. many of the traders trade this token, so this is not a scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: