Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpay does a 180, is now compromised 100% by Jihan, #boycottBitpay #UASF  (Read 1271 times)
25hashcoin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/bergealex4/status/864813213585596416

https://mobile.twitter.com/notgrubles/status/864847469380763648

#UASF

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

You are going to get attacked by BU fanatics (which are the minority of Bitcoin users) for this. However, politics put aside, one needs to see that something is going on here:
One does not simply make a 180* turn in such a short amount of time. I wonder what incentives pushed him into this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

You are going to get attacked by BU fanatics (which are the minority of Bitcoin users) for this. However, politics put aside, one needs to see that something is going on here:
One does not simply make a 180* turn in such a short amount of time. I wonder what incentives pushed him into this.

Lauda needs a T shirt that says:

"Blockstream got millions to destroy bitcoin,
and all I got for being a useful idiot was this
UASF hat and positive trust from gmaxwell"

25hashcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

He's saying it's too late for segwit and pushing 8mb blocks...what a pathetic sellout. His tweets remind me of jihans. https://mobile.twitter.com/spair/status/864801057213493248

#UASF

25hashcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

You're not an interesting or clever person and all you do is push lies.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:38:47 PM

I told you what was going to happen. Jonald is a fully delusional shill. He can't put his bias aside for 1 second and ask questions that matter, which is a shame. It's usually a sign of a being with sub-average intelligence (unless he's on tight payroll). I would ask the same question(s) if Ver did a 180* right now considering his recent tweets and such.

For the record, I have never had any affiliation with Blockstream. I don't own any UASF items either.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
25hashcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

I told you what was going to happen. Jonald is a fully delusional shill. He can't put his bias aside for 1 second and ask questions that matter, which is a shame. It's usually a sign of a being with sub-average intelligence (unless he's on tight payroll). I would ask the same question(s) if Ver did a 180* right now considering his recent tweets and such.

For the record, I have never had any affiliation with Blockstream. I don't own any UASF items either.

He reeks of paid jihan puppet.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

What im wondering is what is the official statement of investors like Trace Mayer. Trace has been a very strong supporter of Core devs and the roadmap to get segwit first, and has been favorable about the idea of UASF and criticized Jihad Wu in numerous occasions, so what is he saying now?

I wonder how he is defending his stance on Bitpay when now they are making deals with Jihad.
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

I thought bitpay was now trying out Extension Blocks ?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:13:14 PM

and all the blockstreamists seem yet again desiring to point the finger at jihan/china..
damn the reddit scripter should really go work for fox 'bomb them bomb them bomb them' news.

16%jihan , 51%other =67%+ saying no/abstaining

yep even sipa's stats say it 67% (at time of post) nay/abstain
http://bitcoin.sipa.be/ver9-2k.png

not everything is jihan

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
25hashcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

and all the blockstreamists seem yet again desiring to point the finger at jihan/china..
damn the reddit scripter should really go work for fox 'bomb them bomb them bomb them' news.

not everything is jihan

So they team up with Jihan in 100% transparency and then do a compete 180 and then you trolls have the audacity to tell use we are pointing fingers? Your gig is almost up chump.

#UASF #SEGWIT

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:31:58 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 06:41:59 PM by franky1

#UASF #SEGWIT

Satoshi:0.14.1   1599 (22.74%)
Satoshi:0.14.0   1589 (22.59%)
Satoshi:0.13.1   775 (11.02%)
Satoshi:0.13.2   586 (8.33%)

and you havnt even got anywhere close to 95% nodes either...
and you wonder why pools are hesitant..
they know that segwit is cludgy and creates a tier network that can cause issues. they wont risk anything unless there is a PROPER good node count to mitigate orphan risks.

plus you cant blame pools for being the electerate, when it was blockstream that handed only the pools the ballot paper(analogy not literally)

yet the DCG portfolio group of blockstreamists really wanna push the UASF granade. rather than sit down and ask what can the devs do to get more community consensus.

meanwhile anything not blockstream are not threatening PoW nukes, no mandatory delay deadlines, no threats.

i have a question for you..
do you even understand segwit.
EG
1. activation or users moving funds over to segwit keys, which do you think will actually cause any difference
2. what does segwit do to prevent native/legacy issues

i know the answers, but lets see your rhetoric
when answering 1-2 do not resort to checking reddit or twitter for pre-scripted replies.
i wonder how much you actually know about segwits gestures. hopes, expectations.. vs reality

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

#UASF #SEGWIT

Satoshi:0.14.1   1599 (22.74%)
Satoshi:0.14.0   1589 (22.59%)
Satoshi:0.13.1   775 (11.02%)
Satoshi:0.13.2   586 (8.33%)

and you havnt even got anywhere close to 95% nodes either...
and you wonder why pools are hesitant..

yet the DCG portfolio group of blockstreamists really wanna push the UASF granade. rather than sit down and ask what can the devs do to gt more community consensus.

meanwhile anything not blockstream are not threatening PoW nukes, no mandatory delay deadlines, no threats.

i have a question for you..
do you even understand segwit.
EG
1. activation or users moving funds over to segwit keys, which do you think will actually cause any difference
2. what does segwit do to prevent native/legacy issues

i know the answers, but lets see your rhetoric
when answering 1-2 do not resort to checking reddit or twitter for pre-scripted replies.
i wonder how much you actually know about segwits gestures. hopes, expectations.. vs reality

POW nukes are a reply to an attack of equal dimensions: Jihad claiming that they would 51% attack the network if they don't join the buggy unlimited agenda.

Of course, Core and everyone that supports the software isn't going to sit down and watch the project get destroyed, so a PoW change is required to guarantee their unlimited PBOC money isn't put into bad use to attack the network.

Also, it's pretty obvious Jihad controls an higher % of what you are delusional enough to buy.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

POW nukes are a reply to an attack of equal dimensions: Jihad claiming that they would 51% attack the network if they don't join the buggy unlimited agenda.

Of course, Core and everyone that supports the software isn't going to sit down and watch the project get destroyed, so a PoW change is required to guarantee their unlimited PBOC money isn't put into bad use to attack the network.

Also, it's pretty obvious Jihad controls an higher % of what you are delusional enough to buy.

^ typical racist reply.. sounds like the fox news crowd
fox: america = independence
 if your not american you must be bombed or told to stay on your side of the wall..
reddit: core = independence..
kill chinese. destroy PoW, RKT all but blockstreamists

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:53:23 PM

Here we have another thread where no one posting has any power to control or change anything.

BitPay doesn't post here anymore and hasn't since 2014.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31293

Tony Gallippi is far too intelligent to respond to anyone on this shit nest sig campaign forum. Very few people with any kind of real control post here anymore. I'm suprised to see Maxwell post here on occasion and even then it's just to tell someone how monstrously stupid they are. I doubt they even read this crap anymore.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:00:13 PM

not everything is jihan

So they team up with Jihan in 100% transparency and then do a compete 180 and then you trolls have the audacity to tell use we are pointing fingers? Your gig is almost up chump.

#UASF #SEGWIT

You people crack me up.  I really wonder what planet you live on.

Big blocks are bad!  Satoshi is bad!  Miners are bad! 
Bitcoin companies that help merchant acceptance are bad!

UASF!   all the way... FTW!!!

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:20:30 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 07:54:08 PM by franky1

You people crack me up.  I really wonder what planet you live on.

Big blocks are bad!  Satoshi is bad!  Miners are bad!  
Bitcoin companies that help merchant acceptance are bad!

UASF!   all the way... FTW!!!

havnt you followed the roadmap..
blockstream avenue leads to DCG portfolio street leads to capital one banker highway leads to banker hyperledger superhighway.
ask DCG where it gets its funds from (barry silbert who is your brother.. alan silbert: capital one healthcare)
twitter.com/hyperledger/status/791291547404861440

blockstream just think of bitcoin as an experiment to show off skills hoping for the big money from bankers if they win hyper ledger contracts..

but hey even when gmaxwell stands next to a poster showing who he is sponsored by, people will try to dismiss it
even when blockstream ar hyperledger members people will dismiss it..

yet its all chinese 16% jihans fault...?

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

Bitcoin is pretty much going sweet though  Smiley

I miss the old days on this forum, i really do

Wat a time in history it was!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:39:29 PM

Here we have another thread where no one posting has any power to control or change anything.

Tony Gallippi is far too intelligent to respond to anyone on this shit nest sig campaign forum. Very few people with any kind of real control post here anymore. I'm suprised to see Maxwell post here on occasion and even then it's just to tell someone how monstrously stupid they are. I doubt they even read this crap anymore.

LOL, I'm guessing your right. I mean the guy owns one of the biggest BTC companies in the world. He is not looking for an opinion. He is acting to run his business profitably. He may actually have a "fiduciary responsibility" to be responsible and not entertain theories.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

that's an interesting point. yet so many people who count are still responsive on reddit. i'd say reddit is much crappier platform than here, hard to read, prone to manipulation, so why there and not here?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: