Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies revolt ok so here's the crazy idea  (Read 560 times)
DigitalCurrencyConsultant (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 03:10:53 AM

All folks want to get paid in LTC and BTC for this and that.

We should hold our LTC and BTC and not use it as a payment method but a store of value.

We should pay in PPC, NMC, TRC, XRP and NVC why should we pay in LTC and BTC when all they do is go up. So if somebody demands something in payment. Think hard and offer something else besides what everybody wants.

My Two cents

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
SolidSnke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 03:12:22 AM

Brilliant idea, good luck with it. I will pay in feathercoins.. oh wait.. no one takes feathercoins yet...  Angry

Osso

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:42:46 AM

Given the choice I would rather pay in feathercoins. The transactions are way fast. So it is more convenient.
bit-o-matic

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:37:17 AM

Huh

what is it you're trying to accomplish with this odd behavior?
Osso

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:02:27 AM

He's trying to break free of the bitcoin.
The principle of bitcoin is being decentralized, it is actually quite funny that we currently so focus on just bitcoins only.
bit-o-matic

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

He's trying to break free of the bitcoin.
The principle of bitcoin is being decentralized, it is actually quite funny that we currently so focus on just bitcoins only.

yeah ok, but isn't this regulated by the free market?

Nobody is forced to use bitcoins. So if everyone is using bitcoin it's their free decision.

Competition is good. But I don't see why we would need a political campaign to encourage the use of alternatives. This just seems silly to me.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:36:31 PM

Actually, most alt coins have been a better reserve of value than bitcoin. Since their price is mostly in bitcoins, it's something easy to confirm that Terracoin, PPcoin, XRP, novacoin, etc., have increased in value not only to the USD, but also to bitcoin. Of course, buying at the right moment will help.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
roxannemmorganB599

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:52:19 PM

Litecoin is a lot stable compared to other coins. What we need is a stable alt coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: