Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing?  (Read 65151 times)
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1135

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

turn is up Huh

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

i bet you missed the opportunity, right?

You mean the 30 second flash buying opportunity that has resulted in an NXT style distribution to a few insiders that are waiting to dump 1.45 billion tokens on to the market. Naw this baby is going much much lower.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

will see Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:49:49 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 10:43:18 PM by wolwoo

If it falls, it has to rise first.
If it rises, it's already down.
sorry English translator  Wink

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
UKJimmy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:52:00 PM

I feel this has so much potential yet the drawback of having a select few owning most of the supply is holding the price down. Nobody wants to hedge their bets on something can be dumped so easily.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

My guess is that best time to buy would be around August when it has gone back to ico price.
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

I feel this has so much potential yet the drawback of having a select few owning most of the supply is holding the price down. Nobody wants to hedge their bets on something can be dumped so easily.

It's good to be a whale 🐳

Dumping ability...

It already went many X since the ICO, I don't see it going... Shorting would be a very risky strategy here.

I actually don't know if there are many platforms allowing short trades.

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:37:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 03:53:54 PM by CrytpoGod27

Be very cautious of investing in this coin. The fact that only a few people own most of the coins is very concerning to me. And Im not trying to be a troll on here knocking someone else's coin but rather a voice of reason.

In my honest opinion, I would invest in a more healthy coin in the same class like DGB, LKS or FCT. They have had a very organic price rise which tells me there are a lot of people holding the coin. Basic Attention was bought up by huge whales during their ICO (which by the way was sold out within minutes) and now only a few investors own a large bag.

This should serve as a reminder to folks trying to start their own Coin. DO NOT make ICO private or unaccessible. Be open and transparent and put the coin on an exchange so the average person has a chance to get in cheap. Fair and honest is the trick with these currencies.

I think this will come back to haunt BAT. Only time will tell.

Oh and just an FYI to make my point.... Only 7 people own more than half of the circulating supply of BAT.

https://etherscan.io/token/Bat#balances
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Be very cautious of investing in this coin. The fact that only a few people own most of the coins is very concerning to me. And Im not trying to be a troll on here knocking someone else's coin but rather a voice of reason.

In my honest opinion, I would invest in a more healthy coin in the same class like DGB or NXT or FCT. They have had a very organic price rise which tells me there are a lot of people holding the coin. Basic Attention was bought up by huge whales in the begining and started at 300 million price.

And as we can see the price has been falling big time.

Not sketchy, just the distribution method wasn't a good way to go, giving those with the most buying power the most coins, they should've put a limit per user/depositor.

And when only few are controlling the supply they're isn't much to go for them trading wise (try imagining 7 ppl in the same room trying to trade poker chips between each other with them having most of the supply lol trying to make more profit,  someone's gonna lose out)

Also 33% of the coins are owned by the devs...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

Save your money for Bancor imo, at least it will get a good distribution (1 hour uncapped ICO).

I dont think bancor is a good deal - 2.7$ per coin for ICO only with white paper? what if they screw up or delay project? DUMP, same happened to lisk and waves
both endedup under ico price.

Tonnes of noobs here, read weak hands - plenty of them will exit under solid pressure when shit hit the fan:)

I will wait... exactly the same shit happened to golem and got them for 30% below ICO

Secondly ETH is parabolic now, so most likely you will loose money from day 1 anyway and no caps mean lot of whales ready to dump on you
when they realize the don't hold majority of coins and are not able to control the market - they will be force to short.

I don't think Bancor will be that bad. The only risk you take is it not appreciating as fast as ETH but that's nearly every token right now IMO. Also, I think they're waiting 7 days to hand out tokens to prevent mass dumping like that. Everyone will have a week to play with the Bancor platform and see for themselves if they want to hold the tokens or not. I think that, plus hopefully positive responses, will actually hype up the price even more rather than everyone dumping. I guess we'll have to wait and see though.
Atlienz404

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:44:25 AM

http://basicattentiontoken.slack.com The slack channel for participants the Brendan replied to me on twitter and gave me the link real stand up guy. Let's do this BAT members!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:04:15 AM

hrmmm distribution not exactly legit huh?
sooo...PUMP incoming lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:39:46 AM

Not saying this is true for BAT, but it seems like it may be counterintuitively good for some of these projects to have a large whale bagholder.  With the influx of new investors in this space and the likely skidish weak hand nature of them, it makes a critical dump less likely... provided the investing whales have the tokens long term future in mind.  If it's a pure cash grab, well then... run for the hills.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

i bet you missed the opportunity, right?
I bet everyone missed the opportunity to invest in this coin and i am not sure whether i am in a mentality to invest in it after hitting the exchange,because i am sure the ICO was not fair and how can i trust them even if the names behind the development are top names.

stayhumble

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

What BAT is trying to do will have to ultimately be done!!! Advertising will change and probably look like something that BAT is doing.

SO investing in BAT is investing in that idea! weather they pull it off or not is a diff story.. But team looks solid and im sure they can raise money lol (now a days it aint that hard plus they prob sold the ico to the initial investors so they can have some control)

all they have to do is prove the concept with their browser and then call up Mozzilla and tell them to switch over Smiley

just buy some man its .18 cents lol
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

Great idea horrible ICO. The guys who fleeced everyone on the ICO.will be dumping for the forseeable future. When its under 50m marketcap i might start buying in.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Great idea horrible ICO. The guys who fleeced everyone on the ICO.will be dumping for the forseeable future. When its under 50m marketcap i might start buying in.

What was the ICO price?

1 ETH = 6,400 BAT

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

What was the ICO price?

1 ETH = 6,400 BAT
1 eth=10 eth=25-30k bat
I hope...

ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

So is BAT still a good token to buy in for mid-term investment or should I wait more until the market cap lowers enough, and invest in promising ICO's until then?

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lankster

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:24:42 AM

So is BAT still a good token to buy in for mid-term investment or should I wait more until the market cap lowers enough, and invest in promising ICO's until then?
Pretty hard support at .16 cents

I'd still wait. I saw a post on this forum tho that said they have roadmap and news coming out however
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: