Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing?  (Read 65155 times)
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

BRENDAN EICH: "getting close to announcing an ongoing partnership with a top 3 NYC media co.   Bat,  basic attention token AMA just now

HUGE!

Any link to this post or thread? I have sold half my BAT after its rise but this news could make it regret that move. Nevertheless, am still a BAT hodler.

Just hodl, don't ever sell.  Smiley  You will regret it if you do.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

BAT got listed on Bitfinex: https://coincodex.com/article/1181/bitfinex-adds-six-new-tokens/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Wow that is good news indeed. Waiting for BaT to cross the $1 barrier soon. Maybe time to buy more on the next dip if any.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Wow that is good news indeed. Waiting for BaT to cross the $1 barrier soon. Maybe time to buy more on the next dip if any.

It may happen very soon, i see there is a lot development happening around it, has been a very good investment for me

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

how many tokens are still being hold by BAT team?

I know they sold out for 30 mil within 30 seconds, but since the marketcap grew pretty fast I assume these are tokens from the team going into circulation?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

What about Chrome and Firefox? Can`t they easily change their browser to a bat/brave?
gphx

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

This project has been a disappointment to me. The features they've rolled out are good and useful. That said an obvious implementation of this browser would be to allow users to opt in to specific advertisers in exchange for tokens. That has not happened. As a result the browser is pure 'outgo' with no 'income'. It should go both ways and the fact it does not is a glaring omission. Most people just aren't interested in a browser they have to feed.
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

This project has been a disappointment to me. The features they've rolled out are good and useful. That said an obvious implementation of this browser would be to allow users to opt in to specific advertisers in exchange for tokens. That has not happened. As a result the browser is pure 'outgo' with no 'income'. It should go both ways and the fact it does not is a glaring omission. Most people just aren't interested in a browser they have to feed.
I've went back to using Google Chrome. It was a bit faster, but there was more clutter on it's pages, ad's here and there, especially on Facebook.
Went back to Brave, noticed that by 3/4 less ads on the page, it looked better. I'd be okay feeding a browser coins to block unwanted ads on my browser.
Development takes time. And this coin is being developed by someone who has already proved themselves in the technological atmosphere. Have some patience here and you will get that lambo.
batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Investing in a few ICO's to try and get in at the start on some new ICO's that look like they will do well and turn me a profit in the process.

Currently investing in:
MobileGo
Minexcoin

Will invest in:
Sonm
Footballcoin (possibly need to do a bit more reading)
BAT - Basic Attention Token - https://basicattentiontoken.org/

I like the idea of BAT and think it could work if they can get users to adopt a new browser, what do others think could this be a good investment?
ICO is 31-5-17 but im not seeing much info on this forum regarding it, unless ive missed it but done a lot of searches and cannot find it?

Also anything else that should be on my radar?

It is always funny to read old topics or messages on bitcointalk.org  I can very good remember last summer when ICO enden in seconds and how many people cant just join the ICO. I didnt knew this forum at that time, if I would I maybe would know how to use Myetherwallet and make higher gas price and maybe I would be able to join ICO Smiley anyway BAT is one of my favorite coin (check my nickname:) and I bought some BATs after the ICO. I am going to hold them for long years for sure, There is still much way to go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

i don't use the desktop browser. but the android version is really great. and most of the people are using their smartphone today. thats why i think BAT will have a bright future.
therulemaster

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

i don't use the desktop browser. but the android version is really great. and most of the people are using their smartphone today. thats why i think BAT will have a bright future.
If it does like what it said so yes it could be because smartphone market is a good one to invest in .Most of people now are lazy to sit on a chair and using computer. Simply they just lying down and use their smartphone for entertainment or even works.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

When will BAT show expected performance? I've been waiting a long time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Can somebody explain to me how come BAT is rising in value so slowly compared to all other coins? It has an actual use, great team, known software relations and strong backing.

It completely depends on the market how people react to it, the more people are the trading BAT and the chances of increasing the price will also be high. So don't expect the fast return on it wait until the price of coin increases in the market.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

I invested in BAT at the beginning, I still think it's a good project but honestly, at some point, I got tired of their forms of communication and I sold all
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

If it does like what it said so yes it could be because smartphone market is a good one to invest in .Most of people now are lazy to sit on a chair and using computer. Simply they just lying down and use their smartphone for entertainment or even works.

and doing that just make a tap more on the screen an send some BAT. nothing easier than this.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I invested in BAT at the beginning, I still think it's a good project but honestly, at some point, I got tired of their forms of communication and I sold all
This is not the best price to sell out. The ICO was too hyped, so I avoided it.

Invested around 3k Satoshis and will hold to at least x10. Patience is the key.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Development is going on. BAT payments at first only outgoing, but few days ago I got a message in the desktop browser informing me I was getting BAT to spend on websites I like to support. The idea behind the BRAVE browser is smart and just; you can eliminate ads on websites. But these websites might be your favorite ones, and you do not want them to go down because lack of ad-income, so you can support the websites by donating BAT you get in the Brave browser. I think it is smart to hold your BAT.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

BRAVE is the best mobile browser, love it. Also using it on desktop. And i see more and more sites accepting the BAT donations, coinmarketcap, some youtubers, the guardian...

one of the few tokens actually usefull NOW already. expecting it to be added to coinbase at some point in 2018.
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

BRAVE is the best mobile browser, love it. Also using it on desktop. And i see more and more sites accepting the BAT donations, coinmarketcap, some youtubers, the guardian...

one of the few tokens actually usefull NOW already. expecting it to be added to coinbase at some point in 2018.
UpHold (Better than CoinBase) actually has it. You can buy with Debit Cards, from your bank, and 30 + other Crypto Currencies.
Not advertising, just I believe it's better than coinbase.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

I think BAT has something in the future i love reading in their browser which they called Brave. They have a big competitor and it's ADX but between them i will choose BAT even though the Max supply is too big..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: